SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:33 pm

Watch the end of Whitney's LCD when Chris is kissing her goodbye. Does it look like he says "I love you"?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:38 pm

If he's not all in with Whitney but he chose her anyway, this is going to be the most unromantic season ever. no no

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:45 pm

avoice wrote:The photos are misleading. They have darkened them and it makes it look like a darker time than it was.

And you know this how? This seems to be a photo posted by a makeup person so doubt she's intending to mislead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:50 pm

I know this because I am a pro photographer and photo retoucher. I look at these photos and would lighten them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:54 pm

The photos are darkened, because you see there is a distinctive shadow, so there is a sunlight in the original version.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:06 pm

I don't know - didn't Ali say they are "the real deal?" and won't it be easier once this is all over. I hope so for them, and take some reassurance from the family's embrace and excitement about her. It's weird that they say "they are not there yet" about the wedding, but that is also SMART and SANE and maybe not unromantic. We will see.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:08 pm

happygolucky wrote:The photos are darkened, because you see there is a distinctive shadow, so there is a sunlight in the original version.

Sneaky, sneaky! plotting
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:10 pm

avoice wrote:The photos are misleading. They have darkened them and it makes it look like a darker time than it was.

I wondered why the camera crew are wearing heavy jackets.

Wasn't it warmer after noon? I know the temps were compared from morning to later in the day. I'm sorry I don't recall who checked out the temps.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:16 pm

I think those 3 photos were taken at different time. Also I presume they filmed his entry long before the girls arrive. The picture with him and Harrison and just him alone is not at the same time.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosnight Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:43 pm

@nutty1.... I have watched that clip a few times.... It does look like he says "I love you".... I hope so...

Fosnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:58 pm

At this stage it's all misleading and unfortunate. I think no matter who you think he picks (or should pick) it is clear he was not sure, and what a terrible thing to know as a fiancee, that it almost didn't happen. I'm not sure exactly how you get beyond that except with Chris putting in a complete, besotted surge of wooing to balance out the earlier inequity.

That said, reading Chris Harrison's interview talking about real world being 'messy' and also the failure of Josh and Andi and Ali and Roberto -- it always makes you realize how crazy it is to get so emotionally invested in someone else's emotional lives (esp. when they are really strangers!) and that this one might be a little on the rocks. Ugh.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Dot R. wrote:At this stage it's all misleading and unfortunate.  I think no matter who you think he picks (or should pick) it is clear he was not sure, and what a terrible thing to know as a fiancee, that it almost didn't happen. I'm not sure exactly how you get beyond that except with Chris putting in a complete, besotted surge of wooing to balance out the earlier inequity.  

That said, reading Chris Harrison's interview talking about real world being 'messy' and also the failure of Josh and Andi and Ali and Roberto -- it always makes you realize how crazy it is to get so emotionally invested in someone else's emotional lives (esp. when they are really strangers!) and that this one might be a little on the rocks. Ugh.

:claphands I do think regardless which girl Chris picks, Chris H. was trying to tell us something. It is unfortunate that final 1 has to hear it "almost didn't happen." sad
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst