SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by hdman Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:15 pm

I'm sure he got more than an earful from his parents also

hdman

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:09 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Honestly, I have all brothers and if I saw one of them on film acting the way Chris did with Whitney during that DWTS after party film, they wouldn't like the call they were about to get from me.  I hope he got an earful from one of his sisters.  

For me, I really liked Chris during his season and thought he was one of the good ones who was honestly looking for love and a wife.  The more I saw post show, the less good I saw.  He had me fooled.  If he really is working on another reality show, he an count me out as a viewer.  Fool me once....

I guess I don't know how he can say the relationship ran it's course or fizzled when he appeared to put more effort into his spray tan than his relationship with Whit.  

So true!! I posted this on another thread but what I bolded was pretty much what the Bachelorette Afterbuzz cast was saying in last nights (or this morning's) recap of show during the news & gossip segment. JC Rubio and Cathy Kelley both had insight and opportunity to witness/chat with Chris and Whitney on carpet and at DWTS parties. They said the consensus was he was a whole lot more excited about what was happening on DWTS than with Whitney.

The rumors were true. I gotta admit; while the tabloids make up a lot of crap, when the buzzing/rumors seem to be PERSISTENT for a couple of weeks (or month in this case!), the old adage of "where there's smoke, there's fire" generally always holds up.

I can't recall who on this forum compared Chris to going in the direction of Jake Pavelka. First, thanks for the laugh and second ... so true!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:56 am

The Chris not being attracted to Whitney part just rings true. I just didn't see it with them. Whitney is a lovely woman and I hope that she finds a man that will make her feel special and be his #1 priority as it should be.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:12 am

I think all of the Whit supporters need to throw her a big party! Whit if you're reading this pick a w/e in Chicago and we'll all show up. You know we'd call it a "Chris who???" party to celebrate the beautiful, kind, smart woman she is that will find that lucky someone that will treat her how she deserves to be treated. I would love to do this!!! I wonder if she has any idea how much support she has?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:11 am

Did anyone see this photo of Gethin and Whitney?  In hindsight, she has a different vibe in this photo. Someone even made a comment on IG "this explains a lot".. Gethin called her beautiful several times when he interviewed Chris and her on the DWTS live access.  She deserves someone who'd give her as much attention. I can picture her with someone as debonaire and charming as Gethin!

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 63 11263305_1434001520238884_688642902_n

https://instagram.com/p/25oON0lyiD/

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:26 am

bachfangal wrote:Did anyone see this photo of Gethin and Whitney?  In hindsight, she has a different vibe in this photo. Someone even made a comment on IG "this explains a lot".. Gethin called her beautiful several times when he interviewed Chris and her on the DWTS live access.  She deserves someone who'd give her as much attention. I can picture her with someone as debonaire and charming as Gethin!

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 63 11263305_1434001520238884_688642902_n

https://instagram.com/p/25oON0lyiD/

Now that is a good looking couple. I hope this goes somewhere for her.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Rolly wrote:I think all of the Whit supporters need to throw her a big party! Whit if you're reading this pick a w/e in Chicago and we'll all show up. You know we'd call it a "Chris who???" party to celebrate the beautiful, kind, smart woman she is that will find that lucky someone that will treat her how she deserves to be treated. I would love to do this!!! I wonder if she has any idea how much support she has?

bowdown

goteam Whitney!

She really is a doll and deserves happiness. Post break up Chris is coming across like a big old oaf while she is coming across just as she always has with both her inner and outer beauty shining through.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:57 pm

Can I bring my 20 year old daughter? Would love for her to meet Whit and have a role model of a smart, classy woman who always takes the high road, bounces back from loss with resilience, and moves on with her life. PINKHEART

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:03 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Can I bring my 20 year old daughter?  Would love for her to meet Whit and have a role model of a smart, classy woman who always takes the high road, bounces back from loss with resilience, and moves on with her life. PINKHEART  

I say the more the merrier. Anybody that supports Whit is welcome...we'll be the WhitChicks! :yougogirl: :cheerpom: :dancing peg: group hug smileyyay
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Rolly wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Can I bring my 20 year old daughter?  Would love for her to meet Whit and have a role model of a smart, classy woman who always takes the high road, bounces back from loss with resilience, and moves on with her life. PINKHEART  

I say the more the merrier. Anybody that supports Whit is welcome...we'll be the WhitChicks! :yougogirl: :cheerpom: :dancing peg: group hug smileyyay

Chris can't come. no I can see him saying he "supports" her just to get in the door...to pick someone up....
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:18 pm

I agree no Chris. Possibly a side visit to see Nick?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:11 pm

Speaking of Nick, how can ragmags even come up with something like this:
http://okmagazine.com/photos/whitney-bischoff-nick-viall-secret-date-following-chris-soules-split/photo/1001265774/

How did they even get linked to each other?

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst