SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:20 pm

^^ Like I said just keeping it real. I think Whit looks beautiful and probably deserves better. IMO ;)

It will be interesting to hear what "news" RS has. He has heard something and keeping it close to the vest until ATFR. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:He said time will tell if they will last, he doesn't think it will. Nothing new there.
Exactly.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:22 pm

But he is holding back and has decided to "share" after the show. Might not be anything. Maybe he has already shared with US magazine. no idea :uptonogood
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:25 pm

RS has teased he has something to reveal after finale and won't release it sooner because it would only lead to a lot of speculation. Refusing to release it sooner has led to... speculation about what the big reveal is.

Whatever he says he has and is holding back can't be that solid imo if releasing it would only lead to speculation. And when he does release it, it will lead to what?..... speculation.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:27 pm

^^^ I think he has heard a lot and what he reveals will hurt Chris's reputation. ;) ;) JMHO of course.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:40 pm

KB_Mom wrote:RS has teased he has something to reveal after finale and won't release it sooner because it would only lead to a lot of speculation. Refusing to release it sooner has led to... speculation about what the big reveal is.

Whatever he says he has and is holding back can't be that solid imo if releasing it would only lead to speculation. And when he does release it, it will lead to what?..... speculation.
RS reminds me of a dirty, old man flasher. He keeps promising he has something to reveal. When he finally does, it usually not only disappoints, but is comedic.  partytime

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:RS has teased he has something to reveal after finale and won't release it sooner because it would only lead to a lot of speculation. Refusing to release it sooner has led to... speculation about what the big reveal is.

RS reminds me of a dirty, old man flasher. He keeps promising he has something to reveal. When he finally does, it usually not only disappoints, but is comedic.  partytime
giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:48 pm

albean99 wrote:For me all the indecision is just like a lot of finales where they try to make you believe they're having trouble picking. That's not to say he didn't have strong feelings for Becca but I believe it was Whitney from early on. JMO

IMO it was Whitney from early on also.

The format of the show is fraught with all sorts of danger. Either:

1 - the lead knew for a long time, lied and led everyone else on
or
2 - the lead really had no clue until the very end and everyone had an equal chance in a close decision

Neither is a "free ride" but I think that option 2 leaves the show, the lead, and everyone else with a greater sense of dignity. The only one "damaged" is F1 and I think by the time the FRC airs, F1 knows the truth and no longer questions where they stand. If they still question then they didn't want to be with the lead in the first place (and I'd bet many of us could point to at least one season where that was exactly the case) and it was never going to work out.

In any event the show seems to be gravitating more and more to an "option 2" kind of ending as the story line and this season is no different.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:49 pm

I think this is a clue for the Whitney column because the reference to people wanting to take pics of them reminds me of their mural date - "wants" not "will want"

"I'm really happy [with my decision]," Chris tells People. "We're both just looking forward to when it's over. It'll be refreshing to be together and just plan things together and do things like the movies, even though it's going to be a little weird because everybody in God's creation recognizes and wants pictures with us. It's just going to be refreshing to get on with life together."

Last edited by notarose on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:51 pm

notarose wrote:I think this is a clue for the Whitney column because the reference to people wanting to take pics of them reminds me of their mural date.

"I'm really happy [with my decision]," Chris tells People. "We're both just looking forward to when it's over. It'll be refreshing to be together and just plan things together and do things like the movies, even though it's going to be a little weird because everybody in God's creation recognizes and wants pictures with us. It's just going to be refreshing to get on with life together."

Good point! :yes:
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:54 pm

^^^ I think RS reveals things and does give a rat's as# about it hurting anyone. What he reveals about Chris will more than likely hurt Chris's reputation and TPTB reputation but let's face it, TPTB don't care and as long as they have ratings and are making money, all is good. grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 25 3806527698 :uptonogood
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Regarding RS being wrong with his predictions, we only have to go back 2 years and relive all that his bad predictions about Des.  
1. He said she wouldn't be The Bachelorette
2. We all know what a mess his spoilers were for her season
3. He said Des & Chris would never get married.  

I'd actually be shocked if he would predict that any final couple would make it to the altar.  I don't think it has anything to do with who is chosen in the end.  It has more to do with RS going with the odds and his desire to crow about being right somewhere down the line.

Last edited by Buckeye_Fan on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst