SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:41 pm

fairytaleprincess wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/633294/will-chris-soules-and-spoiler-get-married-8-things-to-know-about-the-bachelor-finale?cmpid=tweol-manual

Here's the link for the new E! article

Thanks for sharing the link! I totally think this all points to Whitney as well. Right now she is ahead in the EW polls at about 61 percent voting that Whitney will be F1.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:53 pm

I just want to wish them well wishes! Sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't. They have as much a chance as any one!

sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:58 pm

I actually think they have a good chance. They both seem to want the family and the farm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:00 pm

So how many fans left tonight? laugh out loud

Not gonna rehash the Becca stuff because I never believed she was the one he wanted, but they had a show to make. Interesting that we never got to see the first part of their LCD. Did it not help further their edit agenda for the night? I think so. She was classy and beautiful tonight.

I think Whit did so well during the ATFR. Surprisingly Chris was the relaxed one and she was nervous. I did notice that they aren't as OTT with the PDA but still seem loving and gentle together.

Good luck to them. They're both mature, in the right time of their lives, and have good careers. They're already ahead right out of the gate. I look forward to watching them take this into the real world.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:05 pm

I am married to man almost 36 yrs. who is so not into PDA, I would call him allergic. It's perfectly ok. I did not marry him for that. :P He makes up for it in a zillion other ways. Smiley
If they both understand and work with each other--just like any other couple, it will be ok.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:07 pm

I think Chris and Whitney just seem more adult than couples in the past. Full disclosure thinking about Andi and Josh. And not having to rub each other constantly I'm seeing as a strength for them.

Also i have no problem with Whitney talking for Chris, I think it is something he was looking for.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:08 pm

I wish them the very best will watch later. Now I need to go and sleep, where I am is early morning.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:12 pm

lurker11 wrote:I think Chris and Whitney just seem more adult than couples in the past. Full disclosure thinking about Andi and Josh. And not having to rub each other constantly I'm seeing as a strength for them.

Also i have no problem with Whitney talking for Chris, I think it is something he was looking for.

Per bolded: ITA. He'll talk when he needs to. It does not appear to be his strength and he is aware of it. Let him stick to the livestock commodities.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:15 pm

^^ I was watching with my mom who works in agriculture and she just kept saying "he has to be smart for what he does and I get frustrated that he can't articulate his thoughts."  I think Whitney helps him fill this void.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:40 pm

It's hard for me to watch him let her take the lead like he does, but in reality I think he is completely in awe of her. That's how their relationship was throughout the show and that is still how it seems now. I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing and growing up with three sisters and a mom, maybe that's just the way he is. I'm excited to see where this goes, but trying not to get my hopes up.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Kristinkko wrote:It's hard for me to watch him let her take the lead like he does, but in reality I think he is completely in awe of her.  That's how their relationship was throughout the show and that is still how it seems now.  I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing and growing up with three sisters and a mom, maybe that's just the way he is.  I'm excited to see where this goes, but trying not to get my hopes up.

I see Trista and Ryan in them. To me, Trista took the lead.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Chris seems like a man that knows his strengths and weaknesses. Smart man to pick a woman who compliments him and can take the lead without hesitation. All relationships have different dynamics. It's whatever works for the 2 people in the relationship.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst