SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by FLChica Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:42 am

I'm glad that Chris and Sean discussed ways to make a DWTS appearance work out for a newly engaged couple. It's not surprising that it put a lot of strain on SeanCat's relationship! Evidently she sat around most of the time with nothing to do, didn't have friends, etc. Presumably Sean & Catherine weren't physically intimate during this time and that surely added to the stress level. 

We can scratch two relationship stressors off the list: Whit will be working remotely while in LA and according to the happy couple their sex life is great. If Whitney stayed behind in Chicago instead of joining Chris, all we'd hear about is that their relationship is a sham, he still wants someone else, she doesn't support him, etc. So glad C & W are doing what is right for them. Dance on, farmer!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by julychild Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:55 pm

FLChica wrote:I'm glad that Chris and Sean discussed ways to make a DWTS appearance work out for a newly engaged couple. It's not surprising that it put a lot of strain on SeanCat's relationship! Evidently she sat around most of the time with nothing to do, didn't have friends, etc. Presumably Sean & Catherine weren't physically intimate during this time and that surely added to the stress level. 

We can scratch two relationship stressors off the list: Whit will be working remotely while in LA and according to the happy couple their sex life is great. If Whitney stayed behind in Chicago instead of joining Chris, all we'd hear about is that their relationship is a sham, he still wants someone else, she doesn't support him, etc. So glad C & W are doing what is right for them. Dance on, farmer!

I know Chris talked to Sean and I don't know what Sean said to him, but going by Lori's tweets I suspect that he may have advised Chris against doing DWTS.Lori seems to believe that Sean is jealous of Chris. I don't know why, but she tweeted about it, and this is the only thing I could link that to.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Who is Lori?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:22 pm

julychild wrote:
FLChica wrote:I'm glad that Chris and Sean discussed ways to make a DWTS appearance work out for a newly engaged couple. It's not surprising that it put a lot of strain on SeanCat's relationship! Evidently she sat around most of the time with nothing to do, didn't have friends, etc. Presumably Sean & Catherine weren't physically intimate during this time and that surely added to the stress level. 

I know Chris talked to Sean and I don't know what Sean said to him, but going by Lori's tweets I suspect that he may have advised Chris against doing DWTS.Lori seems to believe that Sean is jealous of Chris. I don't know why, but she tweeted about it, and this is the only thing I could link that to.

I was just going to comment that I believe, imo, that Sean said don't do it.  Obviously Chris did not listen.  I have no idea why Chris is doing DWTS, and not sure why Sean would be jealous of Chris?  Sean was a much better bachelor by a landslide!!  IMHO of course.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:25 pm

I think this is key as well. As someone who has worked remotely for nearly 10 years, I know what it's like to work from a home office and connect on a daily basis with people in all parts of the country and the world. Whitney's days will be flying by with her obligations to her employer plus her busy new social life with Chris in L.A. She is probably just as busy as Chris setting up her remote office in L.A., doing these interview rounds and then supporting Chris in his DWTS opportunity. No wonder she hasn't been active on SM and is most likely not paying an ounce of attention to gossip rags. That girl has got it going on. Chris is a lucky, lucky man and he knows it.

All of the interviews have been great. Thanks to everyone for bringing them over. yes yes

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:20 pm

lexforlife wrote:Who is Lori?

Sorry, one of Chris' sisters.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:47 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
julychild wrote:

I was just going to comment that I believe, imo, that Sean said don't do it.  Obviously Chris did not listen.  I have no idea why Chris is doing DWTS, and not sure why Sean would be jealous of Chris?  Sean was a much better bachelor by a landslide!!  IMHO of course.

I'm sure Chris listened to Sean, talked to Whitney and as two adults who know their own personal situation best made a different decision. Whitney is a mature young woman who has been on her own for a long time and doesn't need to be entertained. I think they will have the time of their lives in LA, then move back to the midwest to meld their lives together there.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:10 pm

^^^ Of course Chris can do what he wants. I can disagree with his decision but it his life. JMHO, he should not be doing DWTS. But... I wish him the best. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:12 pm

eliza3 wrote:I'm sure Chris listened to Sean, talked to Whitney and as two adults who know their own personal situation best made a different decision.  Whitney is a mature young woman who has been on her own for a long time and doesn't need to be entertained.   I think they will have the time of their lives in LA, then move back to the midwest to meld their lives together there.
Yes!  Sometimes it is just this simple.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:23 pm

eliza3 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
julychild wrote:

I'm sure Chris listened to Sean, talked to Whitney and as two adults who know their own personal situation best made a different decision.  Whitney is a mature young woman who has been on her own for a long time and doesn't need to be entertained.   I think they will have the time of their lives in LA, then move back to the midwest to meld their lives together there.

IMO it just goes to show that nobody makes decisions for Chris. He will listen to views and advice but when it comes down to it he will make the decision that's right for him and at this point what is right for himself and Whitney. He did say he wouldn't do it without Whitney's approval. That's about all he needs.

I found Sean so boring as TB. I didn't even make it through the season. I also found most of his girls rather unlikable. I did watch the wedding but every time Cat talked about "grown Sexy" I almost threw up.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:36 pm

Chris and Whitney have clearly thought through and addressed the aspects that made DWTS so difficult for SeanCat. Cat was alone in the apartment with nothing to do during the long hours Sean rehearsed. Cat did not know anyone and was shy back then.

Whitney has realistically planned for the "obstacles" of DWTS by arranging to continue to work remotely. Plus, this is an outgoing woman who makes FB friends at airports. She will make friends in LA. Heck she'll probably become the unofficial social director at the apartment complex.

Chris is taking a once in a lifetime opportunity to do something fun and challenging and Whitney is supportive of him and made plans for the time in LA.

IMO, this couple has their feet planted firmly on the ground, are very practical and realistic, and are committed to working hard to make their relationship last.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:41 pm

I just read Becca's instagram where she posted a picture of her and Whitney. She explained their friendship, phone calls , etc. She also stated that anyone who posted something against Whitney, would have their AZZ blocked. She is such a nice person. I am sure she does not like the sniping against Chris being less than other bachelors. I have to take the position of the glass is half full rather than half empty. *edited*

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst