SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:41 pm

I really wish people would stop assuming Cat basically say in her apartment alone the whole time she was in LA for DWTS. She did some freelance work, they always had friends/family visiting, and she made plenty of friends in town that she hung out with. It was more so the fact she didn't have her support system always there and it was a new place. I'm sure Chris and Whitney weighed the options about doing DWTS. I just hope they don't come to regret it when Chris is practicing 12 hours a day and has no energy to want to do anything but sleep. Or when the tabloids start in because I'm sure they will.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 55 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 55 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:59 pm

Cameron2 wrote:I just read Becca's instagram where she posted a picture of her and Whitney. She explained their friendship, phone calls , etc. She also stated that anyone who posted something against Whitney, would have their AZZ blocked. She is such a nice person. I am sure she does not like the sniping against Chris being less than other bachelors. I have to take the position of the glass is half full rather than half empty. *edited*

Such a class act. Compared to someone like Britt, who pretends to be forgiving and spiritual, but allowed all of her followers to call Carly and the others ugly and jealous and far worse. I think contestants like Becca and Whitney are very rare, and I'm going to miss seeing them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:03 pm

This is a discussion thread.
Comments should fall within site rules. Please refer to them if you are not familiar. Thank you.
Also, let's bring the discussion back on topic. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:37 pm

I just need to say something, I admire her so much. heartbeat Chris is a lucky man.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:39 pm

I agree too. I think Chris is lucky to have her love. she is great.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Empty Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #3

Post by bachfangal Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:40 pm

Don't get me wrong, I am a big Chris-Whitney fan, but moreso Whitney's.  She is gorgeous, classy, really put-together ... and I wonder if Chris had not chosen her, would she have been the next Bachelorette?

It would be really interesting if someone from the media asks Chris what he'd think of Whitney as a bachelorette, hypothetically, of course.

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:09 pm

bachfangal wrote:Don't get me wrong, I am a big Chris-Whitney fan, but moreso Whitney's.  She is gorgeous, classy, really put-together ... and I wonder if Chris had not chosen her, would she have been the next Bachelorette?

It would be really interesting if someone from the media asks Chris what he'd think of Whitney as a bachelorette, hypothetically, of course.

I think she would be the perfect Bachelorette since she was so goal-oriented of finding a husband and she's attractive and successful. I think she is somewhat out of Chris's league in alot of ways.

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 6:57 am

bachfangal wrote:Don't get me wrong, I am a big Chris-Whitney fan, but moreso Whitney's.  She is gorgeous, classy, really put-together ... and I wonder if Chris had not chosen her, would she have been the next Bachelorette?

I'm getting there as well. I used to think Chris was soooo hot but since he has been on DWTS he just seems like a whole different person, not as down to earth and not the whole farmer vibe so many people liked.
I think if he does something stupid and loses Whitney Bischoff he will spend the rest of his life regretting it. After all this is said and done and no one cares who he is anymore he will wonder how he ever got someone like her to love him so much so fast for so long through so much.
She can probably have her pick right about now. If the rumors are true and he does like the other Witney then he has a horrible awakening coming to him, all the crazed bachelor fans will treat him worse than Juan Pablo....  laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Fri May 01, 2015 9:29 am

kdawng wrote:

I think she would be the perfect Bachelorette since she was so goal-oriented of finding a husband and she's attractive and successful.  I think she is somewhat out of Chris's league in alot of ways.  

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 55 974790127374207424_8548233

So glad, Whitney is getting back to her own life out of the shadow of Chris. Regardless of whether she and Chris are still together, I want to see more of her.  I think she has a really huge fan-base as well.
Please post more of her updates!!!Looking forward to her pics at the Unbridled Eve Gala and Kentucky Derby event this weekend.

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 01, 2015 9:47 am

She'd make a great bachelorette! I would watch her without being too attached to her... I actually hope she gets to be the bachette instead of get stuck in a farm in Iowa...  giggling but hey it's not at all my life, its hers!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Sun May 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Happy to see Whitney mingling...with JD Shelburne at the Kentucky Derby/Unbridled Eve

https://www.facebook.com/jdshelburne/photos/a.10151917816609582.1073741842.48111189581/10152949229639582/?type=1&permPage=1

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 29, 2015 3:04 pm

I really hope when she has time to heal and move on that Whit will maintain enough SM activity that her fans will get to see her happy.  It's Whit that hooked me on the Chrisney fan train.  

I know she's just someone I "know" from a silly TV show, but as a single mother who has spent most of my daughter's 20 years helping her cope with a mostly absentee father, and trying hard to instill her with self esteem and self confidence, I really identified with Whit and her deceased mom, hoping and praying I will have been half as successful as Whit's mom was in raising a daughter who not only survived but thrived despite the adversity in her life. 

I will always be a fan of this incredible woman who imo passionately embraces all of the good life has to offer, and lives her life always seeing the glass as half full, not half empty. 

I so look forward to someday seeing her find the happiness she so richly deserves.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst