SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MissB Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:45 am

natik wrote:

I think the same. Pretty sure they showed us pieces of all three F3 dates. Gonna try to figure out something about the location on Sarah's date.

Now that you mention it, Lana and Sarah look all dressed up and it looks like F3 dates. Can't say much about Snez because she is in the hot tub so not sure if it's the F3 of F5 dates. Heather and Sam are in jeans (casual) so not sure if it's F5, F4 or F3 dates.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AEF Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:48 am

natik wrote:
AEF wrote:So that photo of Sarah in the room with the stone fireplace is also most likely a FSD somewhere is an old house around Sydney

Thank you guys! Glad that I can help with you sleuthing.

I think the same. Pretty sure they showed us pieces of all three F3 dates. Gonna try to figure out something about the location on Sarah's date.

Thanks Natik, you have really fast tracked the sleuthing. See what you think of the photo in the screencaps, not exact match but could be another room

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:02 am

MissB wrote:
natik wrote:

Now that you mention it, Lana and Sarah look all dressed up and it looks like F3 dates. Can't say much about Snez because she is in the hot tub so not sure if it's the F3 of F5 dates. Heather and Sam are in jeans (casual) so not sure if it's F5, F4 or F3 dates.  

That hot tub looks suspiciously like a the fantasy suite date.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:13 am

see2love wrote:
MissB wrote:
natik wrote:

That hot tub looks suspiciously like a the fantasy suite date.

I know! Looks pretty intense and she is so shy. I know there have been comparisons with Jess's but this one looks like they are ready to put a "do not disturb" sign on the door. giggling

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:51 am

I think you got that right MissB. giggling

Sam and Snez will make an interesting and beautiful couple.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:46 am

^^^
I agree. I love her with or without him tbh.

So Sam went on a date with a woman 10yrs older. Wow. He really is particular about the too young thing he said about Madeline and Sarah. I also believe him when he talks about settling down and having a family and buying a house so whoever he ends up with I'll believe he isnt after fame.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:04 pm

Sam and Heather remind me so much of Art and Matilda
... same fitness&health careers for both guys and similar entertainment field for both girls.
... they both are all about fun, not taking life too seriously, and a bit dorky.

Interestingly enough, both Sam and Art had breaks in their filming near FRC time.
... Sam went Logies Awards Show (so fame and red carpet).
... Art went to his mother's wedding.

Who knows, maybe this difference played a role.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by allyice Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:08 am

If anyone is on fb, we have an Aussie group for the page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~The Bachelor and Bachelorette Australian Fans group on facebook~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
allyice
allyice

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebacheloraustraliafans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:48 am

starwelcome allyice!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by allyice Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:52 am

Ty allaboutlove Smiley have been looking for a good bachelor forum for a while, im glad i found u guys <3 so cool to see an aussie section too

allyice
allyice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:54 am

Great to have you join! bestbud!
Many of us sleuthing in this section are from all over the world including many Aussies so it is great to have more!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by allyice Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:59 am

Thanks hun, I will promote this group on my facegroup group, I think it's great Smiley

allyice
allyice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
MissB
iamreal2u
natik
happygolucky
lozzatron