SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:17 pm

I have been looking at the interior backseats of limos and I don't think Becca is in a limo in that sc. I do not believe she is on her way to the FRC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Agree. It doesn't look like FRC attire, hair or makeup to me.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:29 pm

After seeing more of the conversation between Chris and Becca on the last chance date or whenever that took place .. And his moms comments .. There is the possibility that they said goodby the evening before the FRC .. The photos of her looking out the window .. She is GORGOUS btw .. And the photo in a vehicle .. could well be when she leaves the hotel .. To go home .. No appearance at the FRC .. Or she went there to say goodby .. With the idea that they may had an agreement .. If she changed her thinking .. Overnight doubtful .. She would arrive at the FRC and let him know

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have been looking at the interior backseats of limos and I don't think Becca is in a limo in that sc. I do not believe she is on her way to the FRC.
I have been debating this all day as well. But would make no sense with the voice over of Chris saying there is a high chance he won't get engaged today (total BS probably though).
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:24 pm

From screen caps, the final tell to me that Chris picks Becca is his tie does not match Whitney's dress it matches what Becca is wearing. In my opinion Both girls are in same type vehicle and both are dressed for final rose ceremony.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Luvstruck wrote:From screen caps, the final tell to me that Chris picks Becca is his tie does not match Whitney's dress it matches what Becca is wearing. In my opinion Both girls are in same type vehicle and both are dressed for final rose ceremony.

It's funny…..in that one picture where you can see the 2 colors of Chris's tie….I swear it was the color of Whitney's dress and Becca's dress/shirt (whatever she may be wearing). I was blaming TPTB for such nasty tricks! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:38 pm

The editors are sneaky little b*****ds.

I can't remember. In Desiree's season, you know F1 Chris was in a limo. Yet Brooks LOOKS like he is in a limo too. Yet this is a mini-van that he left in... right? I think they purposely pick vehicles that resemble each other just to fool us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9OwARyormE

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Brooks34
teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Chris_42
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Sorry... I should have included these to compare...

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 868c7cf7-6212-4dd0-8248-9c8ed1ff895a

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 16ecdcb5-71b6-4ae5-ba48-6c591aa167f8
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:52 pm

Ashley S. wrote:#BOOM
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:57 pm

^^^Hmmm... clearly two different limos for Becca and Whitney based on back seats ... but not sure that means anything.

Becca's back seat seems to match Chris S and Brooks but again, not sure if that means anything.

Whitney is clearly dressed for FRC and it looks like her hair was professionally done.

Becca ... hard to say for sure... just wondering if her hair would be in a fancier hair style?

As far as which dress does Chris' burgundy tie match, well, Whitney's dress appears to be black IMO so it matches EVERYTHING.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:01 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Hmmm... clearly two different limos for Becca and Whitney based on back seats ... but not sure that means anything.

Becca's back seat seems to match Chris S and Brooks but again, not sure if that means anything.

Whitney is clearly dressed for FRC and it looks like her hair was professionally done.

Becca ... hard to say for sure... just wondering if her hair would be in a fancier hair style?  

As far as which dress does Chris' burgundy tie match, well, Whitney's dress appears to be black IMO so it matches EVERYTHING.  

I still think Whitney's dress is a dark plum. Becca is in burgundy/red.
So let's say Becca is in her FRC dress. I think this tie matches both. (though I don't think tie matching matters these days)

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 C3213bf0-4296-4a06-a2d1-47a3cf8d3b60

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Great job JBF. It could also be the same type limo used for Jade in Dubuque. Different angle but the stitching on the seat is the same or similar. Also, the middle seat beat belt buckle.

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 2ni1k02
teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 23wjn80

http://www.hulu.com/watch/751937#i1,p24,d1

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+54
beader
MiniDiva
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
jcrbil
onlyme
mercieme
Miyala
livlafluv1
Jolena
Lucas15