SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by JBF Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:08 pm

*chuckle chuckle*

I just plop stuff here for everybody to chew on. You can all "spit it out" if it means nothing or is inconclusive. Personally, I can't make heads or tails out of the silly finale promo. Matching it with a cluster of past finale promos (i.e. Andi/Juan/Des/Sean/Emily/Ben/Ashley/Brad), my conclusion would be that Chris pulls a Brad 1.0 and either goes back with Britt or Kaitlyn... or his ex girlfriend... or simply gets "back to the combine" with no more thoughts of ever "getting hitched" again.

However, they have never dove THAT far off the course... yet.

Harrison promises "It is like nothing you have ever seen before", but he is getting more and more delirious each season. That's why he took time out to write a book.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Is Becca's top/dress? velour? If so, would she wear a velour dress to the FRC?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:05 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Is Becca's top/dress? velour? If so, would she wear a velour dress to the FRC?

I see a velour tracksuit, others see a dress. You choose.  Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:33 pm

I've been playing around and found this dress that looks close to what Whitley is seen wearing. 
teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Dress
It's Badgley Mischka source--link  This site is a rent-a-gown site so the price listed is not the price of the dress, but the price to rent it. 

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 16ecdcb5-71b6-4ae5-ba48-6c591aa167f8

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:37 pm

albean99 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Is Becca's top/dress? velour? If so, would she wear a velour dress to the FRC?

I see a velour tracksuit, others see a dress. You choose.  Smiley

Flip a coin if you have trouble choosing. giggling
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I've been playing around and found this dress that looks close to what Whitley is seen wearing. 
teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Dress
It's Badgley Mischka source--link  This site is a rent-a-gown site so the price listed is not the price of the dress, but the price to rent it. 

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 16ecdcb5-71b6-4ae5-ba48-6c591aa167f8

Sure looks like a match. Would they do something different at the bottom? Doesn't seem to fit in a barn. But then show me a dress that fits in a barn. cantstopl
Pretty dress I think.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:46 pm

She looks like she is finishing a sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:47 pm

^^^Awesome Kasha! Gorgeous classy dress. So glad to see a dress that doesn't look pageant or bridesmaid.

Can't wait to see if we get full length for Becca.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:55 pm

Rolly wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I've been playing around and found this dress that looks close to what Whitley is seen wearing. 

Sure looks like a match. Would they do something different at the bottom? Doesn't seem to fit in a barn. But then show me a dress that fits in a barn. cantstopl
Pretty dress I think.

Beautiful dress and it will look stunning in it. The pic of her here actually looks like crying, I didn't see it in the other one just a pink nose, but that could be from cold. Now since she cried with his parents, it doesn't mean coming or going to me, I could easily imagine her weepy on the way to the FRC.

Honestly no ending will surprise me and since Whit and Becca both look happy it is all good. I still think if she is F2 that Whitney would be a dream bachelorette for MF. Pretty, outgoing, ready for love and family. Seriously, if she isn't Chris's F1 she would be an amazing 'ette. And none of the girls were getting the flat out bachelorette treatment to me at WTA. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:58 pm

Do we think the dress is black or blue? #thedress
Wondering how it would look photographed next to Chris' attire.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:03 am

Whit will be stunning in that gown. I wish they did a better job with the decor and I hope the clutter doesn't distract from the pics at FRC.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:04 am

KB_Mom wrote:Whit will be stunning in that gown.  I wish they did a better job with the decor and I hope the clutter doesn't distract from the pics at FRC.

I agree. I do not like the set up.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+54
beader
MiniDiva
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
jcrbil
onlyme
mercieme
Miyala
livlafluv1
Jolena
Lucas15