SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:06 pm

sfrank wrote:Do we think the dress is black or blue? #thedress
Wondering how it would look photographed next to Chris' attire.

Unless we're getting something really weird with the lighting the dress doesn't look black or blue to me. The black seat belt against the dress shows me that the dress isn't black. Does it looks blue? Looks more like a dark berry/wine color to me.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:06 pm

In some pictures it looks black, in others a deep plum. Oh no....as long as it isn't gold & white or black & blue!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Looking at the SC and do you guys really think the shots of Chris are from the real FRC? I know they suck at decor in general but its REALLY bad.  The worst ever, I think. He looks like he's in a shed! Wondering if the shots are real or setup shots for Chris or something?!

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:11 pm

Rolly wrote:
sfrank wrote:Do we think the dress is black or blue? #thedress
Wondering how it would look photographed next to Chris' attire.

Unless we're getting something really weird with the lighting the dress doesn't look black or blue to me. The black seat belt against the dress shows me that the dress isn't black. Does it looks blue? Looks more like a dark berry/wine color to me.

Looks more navy or even purple to me?! IDK. But per my last post starting to think even the setup they are showing is SUPER weird.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:14 pm

I see her dress as brownish. I don't think it matches what Chris is wearing in the barn.

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:18 pm

My vote is that the color of the dress is eggplant or plum. The detail\pattern on Chris' tie in Litta's cap shows some purple- not a lot- but enough to make me think the tie does "match" Whit's dress.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:20 pm

Should her dress actually be the one I posted, I think it only comes in black or red. Obviously, the sc of her is not in red. I initially thought the dress was a very deep merlot, but now seeing how funny the lighting is I am thinking it is black.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:22 pm

KB_Mom wrote:My vote is that the color of the dress is eggplant or plum.  The detail\pattern on Chris' tie in Litta's cap shows some purple- not a lot- but enough to make me think the tie does "match" Whit's dress.  

I said eggplant too but plum also fits. I think the tie he is wearing is the tie he wore on the Kelly and Michael Show, at least it looks like it to me. And there is some kind of pattern on it. Can anybody get a close up of it?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:23 pm

I think it could be black too, esp if the bright sun is on it in the limo, washing out the colour a bit. Chris seems to be wearing a blue suit with a much more reddish tie.....not a good "match" for the dress!

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:25 pm

I found it in navy on a few sites, but looks like it's available a lot of places so there may have been other colors originally.

Also, $465. Not too shabby.

Last edited by lurker11 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 pm

Chris' suit looked medium to dark gray to me.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:27 pm

KB_Mom wrote:My vote is that the color of the dress is eggplant or plum.  The detail\pattern on Chris' tie in Litta's cap shows some purple- not a lot- but enough to make me think the tie does "match" Whit's dress.  

Hmm...I could see that. In fact, I'd actually love to hear from someone who's in fashion because Becca's "dress" (I'm still assuming its a dress) may even be too much next to Chris' suit & tie but not sure.

And that setup actually looks like they just open somebody's storage barn, created a pathway, and strung up ball fixtures and tiki torches...its so atrocious!  I won't want to get engaged in there! no no
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+54
beader
MiniDiva
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
jcrbil
onlyme
mercieme
Miyala
livlafluv1
Jolena
Lucas15