SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:09 am

I don't think CH even mentioned a wedding or asking if they'd set a date or anything .... Not a good sign as he's usually all over questions like that.  If anyone's starting a poll as to when they'll call it quits- put me down for mid summer

I also don't buy that she didn't watch the episodes in full. A personality like hers would have to know what else happened. I think any who say they didn't watch is their way of saving face and warding off awkward questions about things that their fiancé did with other contestants.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:34 am

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:10 am

Kashathediva wrote:*snipped*

Per your bolded: I stopped watching after the Wedding Crasher episode until the HTD. I could not take the fake drama. You are right--all for ratings.
This show is not about a love story. When viewers really start to realize it, they will be less disappointed. Even if and when it happens we often are not going to be given what we want.

I think I have watched every single season of this franchise and Kasha, you are right - the show is not about a love story.  It never was.  It is produced and edited to make us believe that the lead is conflicted and in love with more than one person at the end.  It's also edited to make it look like the F2 is the F1 until those shoes hit the ground out of the limo to the FRC.

I think Becca made it very clear during her segment on ATFR that she wasn't hurt or disappointed that she was not given the final rose.  I think part of her was in the bubble during filming but after returning to her real life, she seemed to be relieved that she wasn't chosen.  I never saw her shed a single tear.  I think she might be the first F2 that I can remember that is so far removed from any despair about the outcome.  For those who were convinced the love story was with Becca, I am curious about what you think of her behavior on AFTR.  Did she seem ok with the outcome?  Or did she seem heart-broken to you?

I live outside a small farming community in Kansas - could be Iowa except we grow more wheat than corn here.  In our small community, I can assure you that blood is thicker than water.  I'm not from here but my husband is.  Family is the number one thing to most of these people.  I'm not surprised that Chris's sisters and parents and brother-in-laws seemed so interested in his decision.  When you marry someone around here, you definitely marry the family also.

Honestly, I wasn't sure who was going to come out of that limo first last night.  I've been reading the board throughout the season and I know better than to fall for the edit but was still unsure until I saw the feet.  Good job, TBTP!  I love this show.  AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 60 2498057887
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:34 am

Yikes! Not a good look, Chris, when you have revert back to your scripted show lines when Lara Spencer asks what you liked about your new fiancé. "I mean not only is she beautiful, she's talented....and someone that I" (he almost says feel) then quickly "I could see spending the rest of my life with". Lol. And he confirmed his family was why he made the decision I the end.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:44 am

My take on them is that "WE don't have to see it, they do." If they do, they will be, if not they won't. They will make it as far as others have made it, only time will tell how far that is.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:51 am

Rolly wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

:yes: There was love intertwined btw Chris and Des that I don't see with With and Chris, only with Chris and Becca.

I am really hurt for Chris, he enjoyed Becca bcs they both contributed to the conversations where as, Whit talks for both her and Chris, I don't know how long he is going to allow her to it.

When CH asked Chris if it was a chase with Becca, he said No, it was really feeling, found that interesting.
I wish them the best.

Yeah, I found that interesting too. Like, he was SO quick to defend that it was a real relationship, even thought it would have been so much easier for Whitney to hear that there were no true feelings, just the thrill of a chase.

I disagree. I think it says something that Chris did have feelings for Becca but picked Whitney anyway. Whitney knew Becca too and knew she was a great girl but in the end Chris made the choice that was best for him and what he saw for his future. In the end there were two great women and Whitney was Chris' choice.

While I think Chris did have feelings for Becca, I personally felt they were always in the friend zone and their relationship never progressed further than that. I think Chris took her to F2 because it was easy on them both. When Chris and Becca were having their conversation on the couch at ATFR, neither of them looked very upset or heartbroken to me. They just looked like two friends having a conversation. I think Chris picked Whitney at the end because she is the one he had the strongest feelings for. Whether their relationship lasts or not remains to be seen. The bachelor does not have a very good track record, so if they don't last, I don't think it means he should have picked Becca instead. I love Becca and think she is a wonderful woman, but, imo, there was never any sort of love connection with Chris.

Last edited by Sable on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:54 am

Chacharo wrote:**snipped** For those who were convinced the love story was with Becca, I am curious about what you think of her behavior on AFTR. ***snipped***
Normal for her demeanor throughout the season, expected considering 4 months have passed by since the finale, classy as she is, well-presented in regards to the role she was given, hopeful for the prospects ahead of her, grateful for the possibility to share her story and reach wider public and judging by her SM voice, with a sweet touch of sarcasm (that I don't mind).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:58 am

hmbach wrote:
Bhaka wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^^ Rolly and Lurker- I am now relieved that my eyesight has not failed me, because I saw what you saw.

Count me in.  This is what I saw too.

But all of us, Team Whitney and Team Becca, saw only what the producers chose to show us, and we can be sure that was never the whole picture.

I am hopeful that Chris and Whitney are embarking on a grand life adventure.  If they're like most of us, their love will rarely be 50/50.  Some days will be 60/40 or 80/20, and sometimes Whitney will love more, sometimes Chris.  I wish them all the best.

Thats what I don't get. If they were really so in love then why not show us more of that? What I saw with her edit was she was obsessed with being married and Chris was the guy that was there looking to get married. I really wish for Ws sake they would have showed us more of their real love story.  I saw a man who liked her and had fun with her but he seemed always to be on the verge of drunk when he was with her. JMO.

This show is not about a love story no matter how many viewers would like to think unicorns and rainbows. This is not my opinion. This is out of the Michael Fleiss' own mouth. For anyone who believes otherwise, please do a search. He has likened it as a social dating experiment.  
There is a storyline developed for the season. The editors follow the storyline or will be out of a job. So who knows why certain things are show or not.
But to simply say ___________girl was this or that and this girl was the opposite, boils hours and hours of filming that we see minutes of into a mold that does not fit. It may fit our plan, but our plan is not the producer's plan.
What shows us about the couple is what happens ATFR.  Real life tests the relationship. Will it work, are they in love?  Time will tell.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:02 am

From GMA sounds like whitney is moving to LA
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:04 am

I hope Chris and Whitney are really in love and make it. I really like both of them. I really and truly saw something (IMHO) between Chris and Becca that was sincere and genuine that Chris didn't have with anyone else. To me, the editors didn't do Chris or Whitney any favors with their edits all season because, to me, it seemed like Chris was really, really in love with Becca. To me, it seemed like they really had a special connection that Chris, in the end, threw away because Becca couldn't give him a guarantee of marriage and children. Becca told him that although she didn't know anything else for sure, she was positive that she wanted him and didn't want to lose him. That wasn't enough for him. If he is really the type of person who would throw away such a special, genuine connection for someone else who (to me) he didn't seem to have nearly as special or deep connection with because she was "all in" and ready to get married and start popping out babies ASAP then Becca is better off without him. I REALLY thought better of Chris.

I am sure that Chris is really a good guy and truly in love with Whitney and that Becca really wasn't as deeply in love with Chris as is seemed (even if she couldn't admit it to herself). The editors REALLY did no one any favors this season. I am so disappointed, all season long I REALLY, REALLY thought (100%) that I was seeing a real love story developing with Chris and Becca. I thought that, even when Becca came first at the end, Chris would say something like "this is crazy, I love you and can't let you go! What was I thinking? We will figure things out together."

I feel very bad for Whitney because the way it was edited (IMO) it shows her being the one Chris settled for because he just couldn't let himself take that ultimate risk on
Becca, the one he truly loved and wanted. To me, even at the ATFR, it seemed like Chris was wondering if he did the right thing.

I'm sorry to ramble, but I am just so horribly disappointed. I have no interest in watching TB at all in the near future. I may drop in here to say hi to everyone, but i am just so, so disappointed!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:08 am

hmbach wrote:
Bhaka wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^^ Rolly and Lurker- I am now relieved that my eyesight has not failed me, because I saw what you saw.

Count me in.  This is what I saw too.

But all of us, Team Whitney and Team Becca, saw only what the producers chose to show us, and we can be sure that was never the whole picture.

I am hopeful that Chris and Whitney are embarking on a grand life adventure.  If they're like most of us, their love will rarely be 50/50.  Some days will be 60/40 or 80/20, and sometimes Whitney will love more, sometimes Chris.  I wish them all the best.

Thats what I don't get. If they were really so in love then why not show us more of that? What I saw with her edit was she was obsessed with being married and Chris was the guy that was there looking to get married. I really wish for Ws sake they would have showed us more of their real love story.  I saw a man who liked her and had fun with her but he seemed always to be on the verge of drunk when he was with her. JMO.

Bolding by me....

I so agree w/this part of your post. We only see what they want us to see. I remember an interview w/Trista from a long time ago, and she was asked a question about how could she have picked Ryan when she was clearly in love with Charlie. She said it was all editing, and Ryan was the one she was really in love with all along. TPTB are never going to do a season where they show us the true love story because they want to create doubt, and they want everyone to keep guessing until the end. I think this is even more true with the spoilers that are out there nowadays.

I think Chris picked Whitney because she is the one he had the strongest feelings for at the end of the show. I think he did have feelings for some of the other women, but they were not as strong as they were for Whitney. I think Chris picked who he wanted to, and I don't think he was bullied by his parents, his sisters or his friends to pick someone who wanted to get married now versus someone who was not ready yet. I think Chris felt that Becca was not very into him during the show and thus didn't really allow any of the feelings that he felt for her progress to anything close to love.

I think Becca is a wonderful, classy and beautiful woman. She really didn't look or seem heartbroken to me at all after Chris let her go. The conversation that she had on the couch with Chris was one of the most mature and amicable conversations I have ever seen between a lead and an F2. I think that speaks volumes to the characters of them both, but mostly I think it is because outside of mutual respect, and some feelings of "strong like", there was never any real love connection between the two.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:12 am

Sable :yes:

I also think maybe the first part of Becca's date didn't support the edit they showed us in their night time portion so they nixed it.

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911