SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:22 am

I guess that's the beauty of it. Some see "it" and some don't. We all look at things through different lenses. I still don't see "it" with C & W. I wish them the best and hope they can make it work as the bubble has ended and the real work begins.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:23 am

hmbach wrote:
lexforlife wrote:aww, Whitney was so nervous.I'm glad she got her happy ending.

I am glad she got her family, she does seem a lovely person.  I hope she sticks to her guns and doesn't watch the season though or her happy ending might not be as happy. JMO.
I actually don't think she would have much to worry about even if she decided to watch the entire show,JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:28 am

terabithia wrote:I had no problems with the ATFR, I think Chris and Whitney look happy and if they're a good match they will make it work.

I was also impressed with the way Chris handled Harrison's questions. If he had thrown Becca under the bus (downplaying everything with her) many people would be angry, calling him a liar, jerk, and even worse. I think he hit the right notes and also praised Whitney several times, he expressed more than once how happy he was with his decision.

If his heart wanted Becca more he would've taken the risk with her. TPTB really played up the whole Arlington Pop. 38 thing when in reality Chris spends time in bigger cities and isn't limited to dating in a 10 mile radius around his farms. He was surely handed numerous unsolicited phone numbers after appearing on Andi's season (which will continue even though he's engaged), so the idea he had to choose Whitney only because a future with Becca was too uncertain doesn't make sense to me. If he wanted Becca he would've given her more time to catch up and then moved on if it didn't work out.

I could almost buy that if Chris' sister hadn't said "we've already gone through a California girl not moving to Iowa". There's no way that was happening again, IMO
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:41 am

sfrank wrote:
terabithia wrote:snipped

If his heart wanted Becca more he would've taken the risk with her. TPTB really played up the whole Arlington Pop. 38 thing when in reality Chris spends time in bigger cities and isn't limited to dating in a 10 mile radius around his farms. He was surely handed numerous unsolicited phone numbers after appearing on Andi's season (which will continue even though he's engaged), so the idea he had to choose Whitney only because a future with Becca was too uncertain doesn't make sense to me. If he wanted Becca he would've given her more time to catch up and then moved on if it didn't work out.

I could almost buy that if Chris' sister hadn't said "we've already gone through a California girl not moving to Iowa". There's no way that was happening again, IMO

Totally agree that big sisters were doing their best to put their feet down. Did it make a difference? Only Chris knows, but sfrank you have been my posting sis all season. I am glad this one is over, though sadly I am not sure if I am looking forward to the 'Ette. I might even cave and check if RS knows how the tools pick.

Anyway it was a blast going against the spoilers with you. bestbud!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:01 am

Well, I watched the show and finally caught up with the show threads.

Not surprised it was Whitney as I have been saying that all along. That is what I was shown since their first date and Becca was always the slow mover which is always the kiss of death on this show.

Sweet proposal. Not crazy over the top. Loved them sitting on the window of the barn. I actually thought that whole set up was rather nice and certainly something different for the show.

Some will always believe that Whit was the safe fallback choice and that he was in love with Becca. I don't buy that. To me it was clear she was not that into him and I think it he knew that as well. She was a safe choice to take to the end and the producers could edit a plausible storyline. Unfortunately, Chris is really not the most articulate guy. They can easily edit around him on the show and he just seemed exhausted at the AFTR.

This was the easiest conversation between the lead and rejected F2 ever! They were both so over it was laughable. She was not into him, he was not into her, they both liked each other, did what they had to do on the show and then it was sayonara.

Chris just looked relieved when he saw Whitney. They are not the most demonstrative/handsy  couple, but then to me they were one of the most mature so I didn't expect them to be all over each other. I don't think she has moved because of DWTS, but it is nice to have it confirmed that she has been sneaking over to spend time with him on the farm.

Will they make it? As always, time will tell. I think they have a better chance than most. They do seem to be at the same stage in life and they both come across as fairly realistic. Whitney is a fan of the show and knows how the edit works, which is why I think she decided to not watch anything other than their dates. This always makes me nervous, but as long as they are communicating honestly I guess it doesn't matter. Either way, I liked Chris and all his final 4 and wish them all nothing but the best!

As for the next Bette....I wanted to   hissyfit    AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 59 2292733854   :shootme:    AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 59 1838857674

I will not be watching if Britt ends up as the next Bette. I just can't. I laughed when the audience could barely muster any enthusiasm for her, cheered for Kaitlyn and made it clear that they were was not very happy about the dueling bettes. I hope their ratings really tank...it would serve them right. On a positive note, if that happens I will have much more free time to enjoy the summer weather...if we get any again this year...and get things done around the house.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:01 am

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 59 11017628_763828537047050_1288329963_n
absalt @jadelizroper @samanthasteffen_ #thebachelor #finale #backstage 2h
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 59 10540230_1406775802964961_736832121_n

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:05 am

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 59 11008266_461642887317744_1624917252_n
absalt Thanks to @chrisbharrison for this great one with @jadelizroper @samanthasteffen_ #thebachelor #afterthefinalrose #likeboom

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:08 am

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 59 10995054_1548369822079509_577835371_n
chrisbharrison Some beautiful familiar faces in the crowd tonight @samanthasteffen_ @jadelizroper @absalt #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:12 am

Great post Sprite!! :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 59 8367-910 AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 59 I_got_13 AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 59 E5kqdm15 AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:
JMO. I don't think so. I don't think anyone who was really involved with the show would ever admit it, but Becca was simply fulfilling a role in my book. There never was anything there and she and Chris both knew it. I don't want to use the word default F2, rather say scripted, in my eyes. Becca and Whitney even followed each other on SM in the beginning, didn't they?
Now, did Chris have the hots for other women--perhaps. We did hear rumors he had romance with Kaitlyn in the FS, didn't we?
I think the show is getting even more scripted than I ever thought or maybe it is just evolving much faster, proof being Whitney got the wedding crasher date and the mural.

I agree Kasha.  more scripted and there was no way there were going to have another outcome like JPG.  I do hope Chris and Whitney work out. I like them together.  I wish them luck.  At least I was spared at the AFTR of the F2 asking the dreaded question "When did you know it wasn't me?"

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:03 am

For all I know today ... I have to agree with Kasha.
I never buy the story of conflicted till the end, I also believe whoever the lead chooses, was probably his choice from the first third of the journey.
I was leaded by a very good edited version and there lies my fault in believing it.
If he would had chosen Becca I would have the same opinion, but since it was Whitney, it is Whitney, I honestly believe TPTB showed us the hype and peak of his interaction with Becca to downplay the connection he had with Whitney. There was always something "fishy" in the edit, where you only see Whitney talk and rarely a both-sided conversation with Chris, while TPTB bolstered the conversational aspect of Chris with Becca. But that's the edit - and I bought it again. (Shame on me for fooling me 2x)

But like the last time, the one who gets away wins in my book.
Still I'm really happy for Whitney for getting what she wanted and rightfully went for it. Kudos to that. Power to the woman.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:46 am

I have been thinking about this 'conflicted at the end' possibility also. and I agree Happygolucky, about the leads having a good idea of who their F1 will be in the first third of the journey. Whitney was allowed to meet Chris's friends, have a mural painted on a wall, and see Chris's farm operation. If Chris wanted to help Becca face some of her fears, why didn't he show her around the farm more instead of going to Strawberry Point? It seemed like Whitney was allowed to see more of Chris' life and vice versa. Of all the hometown dates, Chris actually saw how Whitney lived outside the bachelor bubble. I have also questioned whether Chris would have kept Kaitlin over Becca at the F3 rose ceremony if TPTB maybe didn't want Kaitlin for the next Bachelorette.

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911