SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:53 pm

sunnymicki wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
KidQuizz ‏@officialJMarkel  · 3h3 hours ago  
Getting ready to go on set and shoot a scene for the bachelorette on ABC. #SetLife #Bachelorette… https://instagram.com/p/0gFm22qa-j/

There is a picture at the link, but I'm not posting it because it's just a picture of the kids/parents.

Interesting - when I clicked on the link, the text now says "a show on ABC," rather than referencing the Bachelorette.

Wonder what they are using the kids for.

kidquizz
4 hours ago
Getting ready to go on set and shoot a scene for a show on ABC. #SetLife #HollywoodKids #Blessed

oops! laugh out loud

Setlife appears to be a filming company.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sunnymicki wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

There is a picture at the link, but I'm not posting it because it's just a picture of the kids/parents.

Interesting - when I clicked on the link, the text now says "a show on ABC," rather than referencing the Bachelorette.

Wonder what they are using the kids for.

kidquizz
4 hours ago
Getting ready to go on set and shoot a scene for a show on ABC. #SetLife #HollywoodKids #Blessed

oops! laugh out loud

Setlife appears to be a filming company.

Actually, the tweet was sent from the account of the kid in the center of the IG photo - one of the kids on set.  Jacquez Swanigan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:12 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Getting ready to go on set and shoot a scene for the bachelorette on ABC. #SetLife #Bachelorette… https://instagram.com/p/0gFm22qa-j/

My mind went to filming something similar to "Are you smarter than a fifth grader." That should be fun and interesting, if it were the case.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Yes, his instagram post is abc show but his twitter has Bachelorette on abc.

@officialJMarkel

Maybe it's a play like  on Ben's season.

setlife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:23 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Actually, the tweet was sent from the account of the kid in the center of the IG photo - one of the kids on set.  Jacquez Swanigan

When clicking that IG link that MOT posted, it went from this:

to this

kidquizz
5 hours ago

They didn't change the twitter.

KidQuizz @officialJMarkel  ·  5h 5 hours ago

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:29 pm

julychild wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

My mind went to filming something similar to "Are you smarter than a fifth grader." That should be fun and interesting, if it were the case.

That would be fun. They used kids in a park on Ben's season I think?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:02 am

Keep in mind, these are photos posted on SM. When the episode airs on tv they "should" black box these butts, right?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:30 am

MiaHawk wrote:Keep in mind, these are photos posted on SM. When the episode airs on tv they "should" black box these butts, right?

I think they should try something new - a pink circle for each butt cheek ... like blush.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:15 pm

Paige @Paigecameronxox
Why are they filming the bachelorette at the hotel im staying at
3/22/15, 12:33AM

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:20 pm

paige ‏@Paigecameronxox

Why are they filming the bachelorette at the hotel im staying at

9:33 PM - 21 Mar 2015

paige ‏@Paigecameronxox

@AftertheRose they're done filming and I think it was the bachelor idek

10:13 AM - 22 Mar 2015

paige ‏@Paigecameronxox

@MaxFritzhand no I think it was the bachelor actually

10:45 AM - 22 Mar 2015

paige @Paigecameronxox  

@AftertheRose intercontinental

1:47 PM - 22 Mar 2015

paige @Paigecameronxox

@AftertheRose I don't know anything else, sorry.

1:56 PM - 22 Mar 2015

paige @Paigecameronxox  

@AftertheRose yes and my dad got crappy ones and they're blurry

1:56 PM - 22 Mar 2015

paige @Paigecameronxox  

@AftertheRose I don't know anything else, sorry.

2:05 PM - 22 Mar 2015
 All times are pacific

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:42 am

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 4h4 hours ago
Things have taken a controversial turn on this season of #TheBachelorette. @theyearofelan and I have just broken a couch

??? Suspect

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:37 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  4h4 hours ago
Things have taken a controversial turn on this season of #TheBachelorette. @theyearofelan and I have just broken a couch

??? Suspect

Well, we know how they love to exaggerate. More than likely it is some guy leaving because he has a girlfriend back home or decides he isn't into Kaitlyn and really wants Britt. Let's note when this tweet came out...March 23rd. Where would they be in terms of filming now...episode 4? So let's look out for what happens then when we see it and let's see just how controversial it all really is. Probably, same old, same old.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1