SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:24 pm

Could have also been a rowdy, drunk bunch continuing the wrestling theme.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Or the f1 & 2 broke the couch by sitting down.  Hugesmile

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 CAf9fP2UwAAb01x

(San posted this on pg 17)

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:37 pm

^ cantstopl rofl hehehe

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:39 pm

albean99 wrote:Or the f1 & 2 broke the couch by sitting down.  Hugesmile

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 CAf9fP2UwAAb01x

(San posted this on pg 17)

If green belt is F1 I hope his FRC suit fits better than Josh's did.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:04 am

F1 is hidden behind Kaitlyn. That is why Black Belt Boy is hidden.
I think F2 and F3 broke the couch. That is where the conflict will lie. They both plopped down on the couch simultaneously and Kaitlyn who was sitting in the middle flew upward from the force of the momentum thankfully into the F1's arms.
Game over at that point on.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:F1 is hidden behind Kaitlyn. That is why Black Belt Boy is hidden.
I think F2 and F3 broke the couch. That is where the conflict will lie. They both plopped down on the couch simultaneously and Kaitlyn who was sitting in the middle flew upward from the force of the momentum thankfully into the F1's arms.
Game over at that point on.

yes  an uplifting storyline.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:22 am

Dicks Cottons @DicksCottons  ·  14h 14 hours ago
For all you Bachelorette fans, I just saw Britt on Melrose eating Ice Cream on a date w/ a film crew there.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 CA0hOFhUUAAYIB3
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:28 am

And the other shoe drops. Thanks, Bluwavz. I guess we knew Britt would probably get a date or two. Any idea who the guy is?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:58 am

I don't like this at all. This two bachelorette thing is ruining the show for me and almost making it a parody of itself, imo. I wish they would have just picked one girl and then been done with it. They would never do this sort of thing on the Bachelor.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:07 pm

Wow, I thought it was too good to be true Kaitlyn got the whole shebang. Apparantly they are both dating the guys. Maybe the controversy on the couch comes from when the guys find out Kaitlyn rejects are getting to date Britt before leaving..................

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Ugh. Well I hope she's dating a new set of guys.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:24 pm

IDK. I would think for any interested in the "romance factor" of possibly coming away with a viable match, keeping Britt around to date anyone would be a plus.
I watch the show basically as a parody anyway.
IRL, however, it happens often that a couple will break up only to go on to one of the couple's friends. It happens. So this is just speed dating style.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1