SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:24 pm

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^^Auntie, you and I posted this at the same time.  My post is in Corey's thread.  Yes, I think it is Corey too!   Great minds!  yes
LOL, just trying to catch up to you....You've been on a roll lately!!  bestbud!

So now we have 1 who looks like JJ and another that looks like part of the Murray family.  Hope another looks like Marcus  :yes:.
I go away for a few hours and everything changes up. Yikes...now to get caught up! LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:27 pm

Bringing this forward... The images are from what Mr&MrsSmith sleuthed and posted the links to (just added them and zoomed for comparison)
AllAboutLove wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I believe this guy:

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 11093129_752089491573092_2130465918_n

snipped

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 B_20az11

Image hosted by servimg.com

I think he looks like the guy you have in your links Mr&Mrs. The eyes look the same to me.. and so do the ears!  

ETA: some zoomed in shots...  Who is he? Anymore pics?

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Match10
rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Yup10
rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Zoomed10
rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 B_20AZ4U8AAO-YUhttps://twitter.com/call_me_quincy/status/575814255410216960
rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 CBi2gynUkAAAbGq

the legs? not sure if they match the post from the guy in shorts above from RS...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:39 pm

As posted earlier, I thought this was a match (and still it looks like him to me) but that his personal life was what makes me scratch because when I did the google search and talking with Mr&MrsSmith the part that made me pause is he was/is married and has four kids? That's a bit much... even for this show.... but still possible.

I don't know. He is from Utah which is a place they have gotten past contestants from but not sure about father with that many kids?

Mr&MrsSmith sleuthed all this based on a post by this person (Cameron)'s child wanting/campaigning for him to get on the bachelorette.

If it is not him nor Corey, then it is someone else or just bad photo angles for Corey or possibly Cameron is the person.... Think it will be cool if it is him and MMS sleuthed all this Smiley. Either way, no harm in trying to figure it out.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:52 pm

we have 2 ben's, 2 corey's, and 2 shawn's.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:10 pm

california90 wrote:we have 2 ben's, 2 corey's, and 2 shawn's.
And two Ryan's! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:SOPHIE!!?? What the heck, you don't know!!???

YUP!! it's all in the Nick contestant thread, not the fan thread.

LOL Sorry havebeen a little busy Smiley Plus my Mum's in Dublin for the week-end! I so need to get started on the Kaitlyn page and contestants! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:21 pm

notarose wrote:
sophienette wrote:So kinda trying to get myself back on track.... NICK V IS ON K'S SEASON????

affraid speechless :shocked!:

Particulars are in one of his threads but here goes:
- "tweet flirting" initiated by Kaitlyn early in the airing of her season and sustained; gradually he did likewise and became more frequent
- 2 comments posted on Nick's IG by K. 
- none in reverse however he posted her Bette promo pic on his IG and responded to a commentor in his "makes me think, makes me smile, drives me wild" that vaguely references Kaitlyn
- Nick appears in a funny vid which includes several other past contestants talking about the 2 Bette controversy. He says Kaitlyn is incredible and selfishly he wants the Bette to be Britt
- rap battle group date in NYC: Nick attended in the audience with Sharleen & her fiancé, and Ashley I after which all were with Kaitlyn taking pics with fans
- same night, Nick & Kaitlyn meet at the pier where he apparently asks her if he can be on the show.
- he was part of the singing GD this week.

Thanks for the lowdown notarose! Wow is all I can say.... (Well I can say more, but it wouldn't be too nice!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:24 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
sophienette wrote:So kinda trying to get myself back on track.... NICK V IS ON K'S SEASON????

affraid speechless :shocked!:

cantstopl Thanks Sophie - this almost made me spit out my tea. One would think you vacay'd on the moon!

LOL Pretty much! I felt weirdly naked to have 6 days without a laptop, and coming back to 1800 emails at work... :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:27 pm

AmyB wrote:
california90 wrote:we have 2 ben's, 2 corey's, and 2 shawn's.
And two Ryan's! giggling

They're continuing with the #2 theme this season I suppose. 2 Bachelorettes and then there's also Nick who was F2 and came in for a 2nd round.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:33 pm

I am beyond confused trying to follow the identification of contestants and matching to pics we have from dates. scratch no idea :crazed

Impressed by the sleuthers tracking down info on the guys and comparing hairlines, necks, legs etc in pics to try to identify\match  guys. yes

Since I suck at this sleuthing,I am going to sit back  2pop and follow as best I can. Smiley
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:As posted earlier, I thought this was a match (and still it looks like him to me) but that his personal life was what makes me scratch because when I did the google search and talking with Mr&MrsSmith the part that made me pause is he was/is married and has four kids? That's a bit much... even for this show.... but still possible.

I don't know. He is from Utah which is a place they have gotten past contestants from but not sure about father with that many kids?

Mr&MrsSmith sleuthed all this based on a post by this person (Cameron)'s child wanting/campaigning for him to get on the bachelorette.

If it is not him nor Corey, then it is someone else or just bad photo angles for Corey or possibly Cameron is the person.... Think it will be cool if it is him and MMS sleuthed all this Smiley. Either way, no harm in trying to figure it out.

Mariachi Guy seems to have a little ginger in his coloring. Is this the only photo we have of him?

Thanks for the close-up AAL - this is the pic that looks most like Mariachi Guy of the Cam Foster photos IMO

He does seem to have a fuller face in other photos though.

AAL found the reference to 4 kids - I just found 2 from the twitter feed. Maybe his former wife had other children? IDK but seems to make him being on the show unlikely. A facebook profile pic in the same name has become a blue square with a black line through it but I can't confirm that's his acct. All the references I see to him being on the show are coming from very young teens.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:39 pm

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Match10rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 622x350

It's not the same guy imo. Look at his side hairline. On the guy in SA it's completely straight where on the other guy it's not even close to being straight.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1