SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:43 pm

I am wondering if Sombrero dude:

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Yup10

Is actually who we have been calling as Joe:
Note the clothes he's wearing are the same ones as in the group pic when we labelled him as Joe.
rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Cbi2gy10

What I find entertaining so to speak is that there are so many features including the smile, mouth, chin, and lines around the face as Cory.  Right down to the shirt they are both wearing is the same.

is Cory Shivar:

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Cory_s10

Now a different thought:  

Mystery blond is very unlikely to be mystery blond.  The mystery blond has a tattoo(where as the dude that was brought up Cameron Foster doesn't.  Mind you, tattoos can be bought.  I just don't think the face looks like Sombrerro dude.

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 B_20AZ4U8AAO-YU
rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Myster10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:48 pm

I was missing that simple piece to the puzzle - that blue t-shirt guy and Mariachi Guy are the same guy. Definitely not a match when looking at both.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:56 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I was missing that simple piece to the puzzle - that blue t-shirt guy and Mariachi Guy are the same guy. Definitely not a match when looking at both.

Agree. We just don't know yet the identity of blue t-shirt guy, but IMO he is definitely Mariachi guy.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:58 pm

Jordan Alexis Design ‏@JordanAFarhart 3h3 hours ago

Spotted: @chrisbharrison in Downtown San Antonio! #TheBachelor #thebachelorette #rose #SanAntonio #texas
0 retweets 1 favorite

So, if they are still in San Antonio as of 3 hours ago then maybe that was not a RC last night
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:08 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Jordan Alexis Design ‏@JordanAFarhart 3h3 hours ago

Spotted: @chrisbharrison in Downtown San Antonio! #TheBachelor #thebachelorette #rose #SanAntonio #texas
0 retweets 1 favorite

So, if they are still in San Antonio as of 3 hours ago then maybe that was not a RC last night

I didn't think that was the RC. She was supposed to still be in the 1 on 1 with Shawn, plus according to one article Notarose posted they had fireworks (real ones, probably also Kaitlyn and Shawn's :uptonogood ) last night. Why would they have fireworks for a RC? plus RS said the RC is tonight. Makes more sense.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I was missing that simple piece to the puzzle - that blue t-shirt guy and Mariachi Guy are the same guy. Definitely not a match when looking at both.
Are you talking blue shirt guy with shorts or grey shirt guy with jeans? The one that I labeled as Joe as that`s what we thought he was, may not be Joe. Meaning, I am wondering if it is Cory and not the same guy that was labeled as Joe on the sumo date. I am wondering if grey shirt guy and the sombrero guy are the same?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:17 pm

albean99 wrote:rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Match10rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 622x350

It's not the same guy imo. Look at his side hairline. On the guy in SA it's completely straight where on the other guy it's not even close to being straight.
I agree. 
These two men are not the same.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:32 pm

I'm confident Joe is Joe on the sumo date, according to the source. Sombrero guy IMO and others, is blue shirt guy. He has the same stance, same light hair and is wearing a bracelet on his right arm.

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 CBi2gynUkAAAbGq

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 11093129_752089491573092_2130465918_n

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Captur13

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confident Joe is Joe on the sumo date, according to the source. Sombrero guy IMO and others, is blue shirt guy. He has the same stance, same light hair and is wearing a bracelet on his right arm.

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 CBi2gynUkAAAbGq

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 11093129_752089491573092_2130465918_n

rosé - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Captur13

These two look like the same man to me, also. 
Same chinny chin chin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:44 pm

Yup Kasha you're right.

His biceps want to bust out of that little Mariachi jacket. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:22 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Are you talking blue shirt guy with shorts or grey shirt guy with jeans?  The one that I labeled as Joe as that`s what we thought he was, may not be Joe.  Meaning, I am wondering if it is Cory and not the same guy that was labeled as Joe on the sumo date.  I am wondering if grey shirt guy and the sombrero guy are the same?

Sorry not very clear - I meant that I myself had not put together that Mariachi Guy and the guy in the blue t-shirt and shorts w/ tattoo and bracelet are same guy. I was just matching Mariachi Guy to the other photos without the blue t-shirt shots being taken into consideration.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Tweeted about 30 min. ago

@carofinezito
"just saw a guy get sent home on the bachelorette"

Last edited by notarose on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1