SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Britt has added followings to her IG account so does that mean she has her phone back?

Last edited by notarose on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:53 pm

^ Britt's actual account hasn't had any activity. I'm guessing you're looking at a fan page that has a pretty similar username. Britt's Twitter is brittkarolina.

When she was released as a contestant before the show started to air I noticed she didn't use it or at least it seemed that way. She's left a few comments on IG before about how she doesn't use her Twitter and IG is the form of social media she really only uses. She only follows churches and volunteer websites on Twitter plus the bachelor twitter.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The reason we know pictures were taken down was because of sleuthing.

Britt has 303 tweets. Last tweet October 2010. The next tweet was January 2015. Who's to say she didn't do the same thing and removed tweets.

She follows 8 people.

She only follows 28 people on Instagram too. I find that REALLY strange, to be honest. To spend all that time with the girls, talk about how close you were to all of them, and then not follow one of them on Twitter or Instagram? Not even her BFF Jillian. And, it's not like all of her IG pictures and tweets are about church. They are mostly quotes, selfies, modeling pictures, pictures with friends, Bachelor pics, etc. And, most of the girls do follow her. She's VERY prolific, so it's not like she doesn't know how to use it or just doesn't use it enough to update her followers. It's almost gives me a "I'm better than you and think of myself as a celebrity" vibe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The reason we know pictures were taken down was because of sleuthing.

Britt has 303 tweets. Last tweet October 2010. The next tweet was January 2015. Who's to say she didn't do the same thing and removed tweets.

She follows 8 people.
Doubt it. For two reasons:

1) She said on Twitter she barely tweeted/tweets, so it's likely she just stopped. Which is what it looks like happened.

2) Why would she delete tweets when she didn't even delete her "scandalous" photos on IG?

Searching...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:38 am

chasingpavements wrote:

She follows 8 people.

She only follows 28 people on Instagram too. I find that REALLY strange, to be honest. To spend all that time with the girls, talk about how close you were to all of them, and then not follow one of them on Twitter or Instagram? Not even her BFF Jillian. And, it's not like all of her IG pictures and tweets are about church. They are mostly quotes, selfies, modeling pictures, pictures with friends, Bachelor pics, etc. And, most of the girls do follow her. She's VERY prolific, so it's not like she doesn't know how to use it or just doesn't use it enough to update her followers.  It's almost gives me a "I'm better than you and think of myself as a celebrity" vibe.

Who knows. But to quote her: "I love you chasingpavements, but that's a big leap.." In regards to your last sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:47 am

She joined Jan 2010, her last tweet was Oct 2010. That's 30 tweets a month. That's not really barely tweeting IMO. My point was by the time we found Britt on Twitter she could have deleted tweets, which also looks like what might have happened.

She was marketing herself to be a model, makes sense to leave those types of pics on IG.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She joined Jan 2010, her last tweet was Oct 2010. That's 30 tweets a month. That's not really barely tweeting IMO.  My point was by the time we found Britt on Twitter she could have deleted tweets, which also looks like what might have happened.

She was marketing herself to be a model, makes sense to leave those types of pics on IG.
Again I doubt it. But you're gonna have conspiracies either way.

I wasn't talking about the modeling pictures specifically though. I morso meant the pics with the shaved head (which a lot of people could have seen as negative, which they do.) and the rave pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:18 pm

When did she join Instagram? Could it be that she lost interest in Twitter and switched SM interest to another venue? That would be my guess.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:29 pm

eversotrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

She follows 8 people.

She only follows 28 people on Instagram too. I find that REALLY strange, to be honest. To spend all that time with the girls, talk about how close you were to all of them, and then not follow one of them on Twitter or Instagram? Not even her BFF Jillian. And, it's not like all of her IG pictures and tweets are about church. They are mostly quotes, selfies, modeling pictures, pictures with friends, Bachelor pics, etc. And, most of the girls do follow her. She's VERY prolific, so it's not like she doesn't know how to use it or just doesn't use it enough to update her followers.  It's almost gives me a "I'm better than you and think of myself as a celebrity" vibe.

Who knows. But to quote her: "I love you chasingpavements, but that's a big leap.." In regards to your last sentence.

Haha, possibly! But, a couple of the hosts on after buzz mentioned it too, so I definitely think most people our age would find it strange and very telling. I just think that most 20-somethings are very aware of their SM presence and activity, and if they make a deliberate choice not to follow someone, it means something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:52 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Haha, possibly! But, a couple of the hosts on after buzz mentioned it too, so I definitely think most people our age would find it strange and very telling. I just think that most 20-somethings are very aware of their SM presence and activity, and if they make a deliberate choice not to follow someone, it means something.
It could most definitely mean something. **Edited** There could be so many possibilities and reasons. To say its this or that is like throwing a dart blind folded;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:19 pm

That's why I said "it ALMOST gives me a vibe". Definitely not stating it as truth, but I also don't think that there are THAT many possibilities for why she wouldn't follow her "friends". Especially Jillian.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:30 pm

I really don't care, since I don't care for Britt at all. I was just responding to a post that indicated Kaitlyn took down pics.

Reviewing Britt's twitter habits, I find they are suspicious and the same can be said for her, or anyone, especially if she says she doesn't tweet much. That would mean then she tweeted 30 times /month then stopped for 4 yrs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara