SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Hopefully Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:19 pm

Well I asked close to 40 men where im at to watch the FRC and the after the F rose and then I asked them to watch the GMA Kelly and few others. Then I asked there HO on the whole thing. Mind you they didn't care about the show laugh out loud but they did it anyways cause we had a little time off. laugh out loud. This is what almost everyone of them said. 1 ) W was not who he wanted. C took the easy way out. 2 ) they don't see a marriage. And he really wanted B and they said she was lucky and got out and he still does he probly dreams of her after seeing her at ATFR. Then they said this laugh out loud W where's the pants in that home you can tell by the way C looks around and has little eye contact when she talks. So if he likes that kinda thing then go him. But most men want to be equal not below someone and the guys all said the same thing by the BL between them they are not on the same page. Wow. Now grant you this is just there HO on what they see. Oh then they went on to say if she wants a real man she can come there laugh out loud. And I live in the state where it's like 20 men per 1 women laugh out loud.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:26 pm

Hopefully wrote:Well I asked close to 40 men where im at to watch the FRC and the after the F rose and then I asked them to watch the GMA Kelly and few others. Then I asked there HO on the whole thing. Mind you they didn't care about the show laugh out loud but they did it anyways cause we had a little time off.  laugh out loud. This is what almost everyone of them said. 1 ) W was not who he wanted. C took the easy way out. 2 ) they don't see a marriage. And he really wanted B and they said she was lucky and got out and he still does he probly dreams of her after seeing her at ATFR. Then they said this laugh out loud  W where's the pants in that home you can tell by the way C looks around and has little eye contact when she talks. So if he likes that kinda thing then go him. But most men want to be equal not below someone and the guys all said the same thing by the BL between them they are not on the same page. Wow. Now grant you this is just there HO on what they see. Oh then they went on to say if she wants a real man she can come there laugh out loud. And I live in the state where it's like 20 men per 1 women laugh out loud.

I bet he does ! IMO... cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:28 pm

AlohaLady wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:from Becca's pintress

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 30 E9594314060ef8e021f27d9ec1aedcf4

I didn't want to leave what we had, I really liked him. He made me forget my problems, he stood up for me. I'm just a girl who fell for the right guy, at the wrong time. But every moment were together I knew I was going to get hurt but who cares. Cherish every moment you have with them because will NEVER last forever.

I guess we all thought that she was happy and had moved on.  Apparently not.  She must have realized after the FRC that she fell in love with him but it was too late.  I read this and cried for her.

I agree with you.
It's so sad.
If only he had waited for her..

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:29 pm

Hopefully wrote:Well I asked close to 40 men where im at to watch the FRC and the after the F rose and then I asked them to watch the GMA Kelly and few others. Then I asked there HO on the whole thing. Mind you they didn't care about the show laugh out loud but they did it anyways cause we had a little time off.  laugh out loud. This is what almost everyone of them said. 1 ) W was not who he wanted. C took the easy way out. 2 ) they don't see a marriage. And he really wanted B and they said she was lucky and got out and he still does he probly dreams of her after seeing her at ATFR. Then they said this laugh out loud  W where's the pants in that home you can tell by the way C looks around and has little eye contact when she talks. So if he likes that kinda thing then go him. But most men want to be equal not below someone and the guys all said the same thing by the BL between them they are not on the same page. Wow. Now grant you this is just there HO on what they see. Oh then they went on to say if she wants a real man she can come there laugh out loud. And I live in the state where it's like 20 men per 1 women laugh out loud.

Good research work. giggling

I'm a bit disappointed cause I saw a different side of Chris when he was with Becca. Now he's not as appealing to me.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:31 pm

FLChica wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 30 62ee34e079df0885a37fadd0974c7899

And this one which was posted over a year ago. (also from Becca's Pinterest)
So this clearly isn't a shout-out to Chris. The only man she's ever had a "relationship" with is the former Voice guy Dez, so must have been referring to him. Then there's the didn't want to let you go thing - probably referring to Dez as well.

Yes, this was posted over a year ago, but the other one was pinned right after she saw Chris on ATFR.  Coincidence?  :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:32 pm

sde1041 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:from Becca's pintress

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 30 E9594314060ef8e021f27d9ec1aedcf4

I didn't want to leave what we had, I really liked him. He made me forget my problems, he stood up for me. I'm just a girl who fell for the right guy, at the wrong time. But every moment were together I knew I was going to get hurt but who cares. Cherish every moment you have with them because will NEVER last forever.

I guess we all thought that she was happy and had moved on.  Apparently not.  She must have realized after the FRC that she fell in love with him but it was too late.  I read this and cried for her.

I agree with you.
It's so sad.
If only he had waited for her..

This is so sad, we know she doesn't post things without a meaning behind it.

I guess its why she couldn't sleep. The long hug at the AFTR I guess didn't help.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Bach research. Love it! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:41 pm

ElonM wrote:

Good research work. giggling

I'm a bit disappointed cause I saw a different side of Chris when he was with Becca. Now he's not as appealing to me.

Ive been saying the same.....when Chris is with Whitney she is the dominant one and its like he becomes a wimp. On the other hand, when he is with Becca he is the dominant one, and he acts like a real man. Its the oddest thing to witness how this aspect of his personality changes between the two women. He totally loses his appeal with Whitney! YUCK!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Ohh just to give you guys a heads up on some of the men I asked. Some of the men I asked you all have probly seen on Tv at one point. If you watch any other reality Tv. The only clues you all need is this. Some are running a race Right Now. And it has to do with Dogs and some of them don't.. And we like to say the lower 48 a lot. Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I didn't like Chris's sisters. I found them mean and bossy and very hostile to Becca because of California and his ex. I don't like people who hold their past against people who had nothing to do with it.

They were so pro-Whitney, I would consider the source and ignore it. It is the sister's version of Chris's truth not his.

Could be because they knew their brother was so pro Whitney before he even got home. :yes: If someone was sitting here telling me that they weren't in love with my brother,didn't know if they could move to Iowa, Not sure , they just don't know ect. I'm sorry , but I would have told my brother the same things that the sisters told Chris. Every family member who cares deeply for their loved one wants to hear that the partner they bring home with intentions to marry is "head over heels" for that person. Everyone liked Becca, who wouldn't , but Whitney had his heart from the wedding date. no doubt. TPTB chose Becca "The virgin" to be the lead in that storyboard . Becca said it herself " she was way behind in her relationship with chris and didnt get a one on one until much later in the process like week (5 or 6 )that right there is very telling. As soon as TPTB saw the fan base that Becca was building and how everyone loved Becca (and rightfully so), they wanted her to stay until the end , their storyboard was set and Becca was the star of it. This is JMHO.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:13 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:

Ive been saying the same.....when Chris is with Whitney she is the dominant one and its like he becomes a wimp. On the other hand, when he is with Becca he is the dominant one, and he acts like a real man.  Its the oddest thing to witness how this aspect of his personality changes between the two women.   He totally loses his appeal with Whitney!  YUCK!

Yes exactly.. That is what the viewers fell for.. his sweet "leadership" with Becca.. Dang at the proposal, Whitney talked the first 10 minutes.  Who does that?

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Jolena wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I didn't like Chris's sisters. I found them mean and bossy and very hostile to Becca because of California and his ex. I don't like people who hold their past against people who had nothing to do with it.

They were so pro-Whitney, I would consider the source and ignore it. It is the sister's version of Chris's truth not his.

Could be because they knew their brother was so pro Whitney before he even got home. :yes:  If someone was sitting here telling me that they weren't in love with my brother,didn't know if they could move to Iowa, Not sure , they just don't know ect. I'm sorry , but I would have told my brother the same things that the sisters told Chris. Every family member who cares deeply for their loved one wants to hear that the partner they bring home with intentions to marry is "head over heels" for that person.  Everyone liked Becca, who wouldn't , but Whitney had his heart from the wedding date. no doubt. TPTB  chose Becca "The virgin" to be the lead in that storyboard . Becca said it herself " she was way behind in her relationship with chris and didnt get a one on one until much later in the process like week (5 or 6 )that right there is very telling. As soon as TPTB saw the fan base that Becca was building and how everyone loved Becca (and rightfully so), they wanted her to stay until the end , their storyboard was set and Becca was the star of it. This is JMHO.

As a sister myself, I would want my sibling to be confident in his choice....not just pick someone because she is "all in" and wants to make babies. If I saw such mixed emotions coming from my sibling, I would wonder if it's a red flag and I'm sure I wouldn't want my brother to propose at the end of all of this. Then again.....TPTB probably clued in the sisters on the "propose or nothing" storyline.

Last edited by philphan on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz