SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by vivi2 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:32 pm

"surprise Sean" is my final answer!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:35 pm

Karaoke and surprising Sean seem to be the top 2 answers on IG. Theres  a bunch of visiting Greece. I would think she'd have to hurry to get that one done today. Lol  Only one other person has guessed joining the choir with me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:38 pm

I'll go with joining the choir too, lipsis. My final answer:)
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:41 pm

Joining the choir might work too (w/the mic)

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:27 pm

Or watching Sean workout...whichever

@clmgiudici: The best part of working out is being done. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:15 pm

Cute pic of Catherine

@CrownBeautyBar: One of our favorite makeovers by @beaubollinger was the lob {long bob} on @clmgiudici last year!!!… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:43 pm

@clmgiudici: Lashing Out @ Southern Belle Lash [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:30 pm

New blog . This is so sweet Smiley 

My Favorite Thing About Being Married [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @seanlowe09

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:35 pm

And the cute new pic of his girls to go with it

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:40 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I'm New blog . This is so sweet Smiley 

My Favorite Thing About Being Married [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @seanlowe09

That is so romantic. Catherine is such a sweet and loving wife, and you can feel Sean's love for her just jump off the page with each adoring word. They have such a beautiful marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:47 pm

Pretty much the same picture but I will post it anyway because....well, it's from Sean!

3 beautiful girls (I'm only attracted to the human one). Talking about my favorite thing about being married in my blog today. Link in profile. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:48 pm

Just stop it you two.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy