SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Pizza! Pizza! Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 12 1710264613

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:14 pm

I want to borrow a recliner, please Ladybug! And pass the pizza and a cold one Kash! Bring on some more Shawn stories!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:04 pm

I talked to one of his good girlfriends here today, she said she hasn't heard from him, and apparently he was hoping that the Bachelorette was going to be Jade and was pretty vocal about it!! I guess she's the one that did Playboy?? I wonder if that will come up at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Let's keep the topic on Shawn. It maybe the only extension of this 15 minutes the poor dude gets.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:04 pm

I am not understanding all of this outside communication he is allowed to have if he is still on the show scratch

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:12 pm

Let me make this very clear. This is a forum where we discuss contestants on reality TV. We sleuth we discuss we share opinions. They may be positive or they may be negative. Everyone has a choice to read the posts, or ignore them.

Do not tell us what to do how to behave or what to post.

Contestants made their choice on being part of a television show. Once that choice is made, their lives become an open book.

We weren't the ones sleuthing personal information. It was brought here supposedly from people who know him. If he has a problem with that, then he should be dealing with it himself, and not on this forum as a go between with others on this forum.

This topic is for sleuthing who the contestant is, how far he goes, and when he gets eliminated and not for telling us who we should love or how to live our lives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:33 pm

What is the expression I'm looking for?
Art imitating life imitating art imitating life?
I feel like I have finally found my own loop of Hades and to think Stephen King thought he had the monopoly on that. :shootme: My own personal Gunslinger.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:39 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I am not understanding all of this outside communication he is allowed to have if he is still on the show scratch

Someone posted that he'd been spotted (they'd seen him) on St. Patrick's Day.  So it would appear he's home, no longer on the show.  But we don't have photo evidence to confirm it either way, that I know of...but I'm playing catch up around here.

On a separate note, why are they calling this site/forum a blog?  scratch   To my knowledge very little has actually been sleuthed, dug up, etc. on this guy. His own friends, enemies, etc., have supplied plenty without us even lifting a finger on the keyboard.  

He may be a nice guy, that has had issues in the past (like plenty of others), but with everything that's been posted here, I have a feeling TPTB pushed all kinds of buttons to set him off and his edit will be that of one of the drama, MOT guys.  I can't imagine he'll receive a good, nice edit at this point.  If he does, I'll be great surprised and MF and Co. will have missed a great opportunity to capitalize on the drama they so love.

ETA: BKay, will put a reserved sign with your name on one of the recliners! giggling

And it'll be interesting to see how Shawn is recieved in the house... Whether he made lots of friends, enemies, both, etc.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:40 am

This thread is highly entertaining me laugh out loud
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:55 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Oh goodness!  Looks like I've missed lots of interesting stuff -- TPTB are gonna have a field day with this guys edit, lots of people know this dude and Nick's back!  rotfl

Can I join y'all?  I ran across a sale on chairs, so here are a few spare recliners if we run out of room on the couches! giggling  And will bring some extra popcorn...

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 12 Reclining-couch-smiley-emoticon  Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 12 MG_272
How did I miss this thread?do you have room for 1 more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:16 pm

lexforlife wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Oh goodness!  Looks like I've missed lots of interesting stuff -- TPTB are gonna have a field day with this guys edit, lots of people know this dude and Nick's back!  rotfl

Can I join y'all?  I ran across a sale on chairs, so here are a few spare recliners if we run out of room on the couches! giggling  And will bring some extra popcorn...

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 12 Reclining-couch-smiley-emoticon  Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 12 MG_272
How did I miss this thread?do you have room for 1 more?

Of course, always room for you lex!   hi   Want a chair or a spot on the couch? Hugesmile Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 12 3806527698

2pop
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:33 pm

Please discuss BIP in the appropriate thread.

BIP

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

+24
Beagle
IrishGal
Londongurl
ElonM
Aunties_Love