SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:34 pm

If he is a nice guy, but could have an arrogant side at times, don't be surprised if that is all TPTB show us….they can decide they want to edit him to be the arrogant creep.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Funkysoundboy wrote:Thanks for that. And I think you're probably right. IMO. He was always pretty funny but it can definitely come off as arrogance to those that don't know him. People either love him, or love to hate him!! There isn't much of an in between with Evans!! He's never been afraid of speaking his mind!!

It certainly appears that way. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Londongurl Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:24 pm

This is all very interesting. By seeing him on St Patrick's day I can confirm again he is home. All this seems funny to me but I wouldn't mind getting a hold of this guy to take me out on a date. Can anyone here get a hold of him for me? He looked good when I saw him looked like he was dripping in tanning lotion but I can relate. I can forward my number to someone if they can get a hold of him. :cutesmile!:

Londongurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:32 pm

It appears screen shots of this forum have been sent to him. Maybe he'll see it himself. He or his twitter account tweeted the link to this site so perhaps he visits here. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:43 pm

Certainly stranger things have happened. Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:53 pm

2pop summer

If anyone needs me...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:13 pm

julychild wrote:2pop summer

If anyone needs me...

Make room for me! Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 11 2Q==

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:19 pm

Oh goodness!  Looks like I've missed lots of interesting stuff -- TPTB are gonna have a field day with this guys edit, lots of people know this dude and Nick's back!  rotfl

Can I join y'all?  I ran across a sale on chairs, so here are a few spare recliners if we run out of room on the couches! giggling  And will bring some extra popcorn...

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 11 Reclining-couch-smiley-emoticon  Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 11 MG_272
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:46 pm

nice chair!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:55 pm

I would like to join if I can.
2pop  

It's still early, we only have about half of the contestants and there is still lots of sleuthing ahead. :lookout   Between this thread, the mysterious Nick and the Britt dating Brady sideshow, this is already shaping up to be a verrrrry interesting season.

Cheers wine

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Too bad it seems Shawn only made it to the second episode, but there is only room for one Canadian firecracker on this show and that's our one and only beautiful Kaitlyn. Nonetheless, this storyline along with Nick's is really entertaining us until the premiere. I'm sure all the interns are taking the notes to the edit room already. Thanks Shawn:Hugesmile:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:48 pm

I can go to Sam's Club and buy bulk popcorn for everyone! And my son lives in Maryland near a cheap liquor store! wine

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

+24
Beagle
IrishGal
Londongurl
ElonM
Aunties_Love