SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:07 pm

I personally hope he's home because he seems like a tool.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:41 pm

*edited* I'll address these last few comments then I'm out. *edited* He clearly stated he just wants her privacy protected and wishes her all the best. That's pretty honourable in my opinion. I know for a fact there is a lot of negative statements that he could make about her as well, but he's clearly not doing that. *edited* How about bringing up the fact that he left pilot training because one of his ex's said she had 6 months to live and was diagnosed with Leukaemia? He left to help her battle through her disease, yet it all turned out to be a massive lie that had a massive affect on him and his entire family. Sounds like a pretty awful guy to me. His explanation to me for applying to the show was that he wanted to show his daughter never to settle and that anything is possible. So what if he was excited about all the new things going on in his life and traveling to California. Big deal. I'll leave you guys to it. handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:58 pm

No it sounds like someone who would make a good husband, partner and lover. He aslo sounds like a good son, brother and uncle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Thanks for sharing FrankieJones.  Do you know if he's still off filming or has he been cut?  

Everyone here is free to share their thoughts and opinions and the good thing is we are also free to change them once we see him on screen and see his personality and character.  Some may love him more, some may decide his not their cup of tea.  I admit I need to catch up in the guys threads, but I haven't seen anything particularly nasty.  People voicing their thoughts, whether they are accurate or not, or positive or negative are par for the course when you sign up for this show.  If he has problems with things said here and this early, I hope he doesn't last long on the show or he's going to have a hard time dealing with the public and need to develop very thick skin, very quickly to survive.

I haven't really formed much opinion on him or any of the guys, yet, just starting to form a few thoughts.  But your description in your last posts makes him sound like a good guy.  And I like to see if my original thoughts hold up and were correct or change after seeing an epi or two.

Again, thanks for sharing!  Please pop in from time to time and update or share if you feel comfortable, or join in the conversation!  There are multiple threads and topics that are always moving!

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:10 pm

Sounds like he has a friend there ^ frankiejones ;;;; also let's remember there is always two side's to every coin !

He's probably a good guy when he wants to be , and showing your Daughtor to go on Bachelorettte to find love is a whole other idea in itself ( I'll leave that alone ) ;;;; just re-read all the comments again and yup still feel the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:10 pm

This is a discussion thread.
Per site rules both negative and positive comments can and will be made regarding cast on the show.
If anyone needs to review site rules here is the link:
site rules
What we do not do on this forum is comment on other posters, single them out in a manner that goes against rules, etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:38 pm

Agreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:54 pm

Ya, I'm a friend of his from London, just like it sounds like you're a friend of his ex's. I have nothing against her, I think they were an amazing couple and I liked being around them both. I think we all did. They both cary a certain glow that makes them fun to be around. And I agree, Shawn can be an censored but it's usually when he is just trying to be funny and takes it too far. I don't think he really means to hurt anyone intentionally, although I know he can get nasty from time to time as well without really realizing it. He got into a lot of fights when he was younger, but he's gotten better though over the years, and I know he's spent a ton of his time being single meditating and doing stuff I don't even really understand to try to be a more positive person. And usually when he's making his big announcements online he just wants everyone to come out and join the party. Just the way he is, he always wants everyone to have a good time. He always tries to get me excited about things. He hasn't told me anything about the show, but did say "there are things I could have handled better here". So I'm wondering if being tossed into a house with 24 other guys got the best of him. I'm hoping he focussed more on the Bachelorette than trying to be Alpha Male of the house. I'm sure it won't be a dull season with him involved. I just hope he doesn't go back to any bad habits. That's pretty much all I know guys. He laughs when I tell him the comments and he doesn't mind people making fun of him at all, but try to go easy on the guy he's been a close friend of mine for years and years, and he's been through a lot. I'm sure you'll see that during the intro. Enjoy the Sleuthing or whatever it's called duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:08 pm

So is he home already?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Thank you for sharing regarding Shawn.
It can be difficult being friend/family hearing not so positive things about a loved one.
If he ends up going far in the process, things could definitely get more not so nice, but maybe by then he will have a "fan" thread and those are comfy to hang out in.
Anyway, thanks for an up close and personal POV.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:17 am

Sounds like they knew what they were doing when they cast him. Drama, hot head, temper, shake rattle and rolling going on in the house. Whatever he's been through in the past, I'm sure they'll bring it up on the show. Regardless if opinions are agreed upon in this forum, or not, the edit will handle it without our comments, so it may be a rough ride for friends and family.

Thanks for sharing the info Frankiejones. Yes that's what we do here we sleuth, and comment on what we think will happen and how far in the process they'll get and who the F1 will be. We can be empathetic to contestants, however, something we say around here a lot, they went on the show and will be subject to scrutiny, whether it's positive or negative.

Thanks Bachfancanada for your input.

All information is much appreciated!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:19 am

This is too good! I just stumbled onto this site! I used to spin with him. Solid DJ back in the day. He spun at Coco's in Grand Bend (Also a reality show now on MTV called GrandBenders). Then he started spinning with me back at Club Phoenix London when it was the hottest spot in town! Check this link:
http://www.clubphoenixlondon.com/xtasismedia.php

I heard he's been getting back into mixing on the 1's and 2's now that he's single, so I guess we'll probably see more of him down the road dropping some dancing beats.

I remember partying with him and his ex Amy, who he taught to DJ. Then he took off to pilot school and they couldn't maintain a long distance relationship. She took over all his gigs, which was pretty hilarious at the time. This guy's dated the hottest women in London, I can vouch for that and I'm jealous! Check out DJ Amy Elizabeth here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS0GuQFTtFA

They used to live together and were always a blast to hang out with. Too bad they couldn't reunite? "Battle of the Ex's?"

Another girl he used to date off and on was Tara Landon, a Maxim Model that went to school at UWO. That's all the info I have! We lost touch when he went up north for pilot training, but I heard he took over the entire city with a promotion company and DJ gig's that were packing venues. Evans, if you read this, link up with your boy! I got you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

+24
Beagle
IrishGal
Londongurl
ElonM
Aunties_Love