SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:35 am

He should have just stayed together with Amy!! She was a frickin' babe, AND he'd be way further ahead and avoided all this mayhem and carnage he's had to go through, and even this whole show business stuff!! He probably still would have been a reality TV star on GrandBenders with her and they could have dropped tracks and travelled all over the place together. If I were him I'd be kicking myself silly!! Seems like it all got *edit* for the guy as soon as he decided to leave London, because he's right back here now only a single dad who's in real estate rather than DJing clubs as often as he was. Hopefully it all works out in the end!! C'est la vie!!

Back to top Go down

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:11 am

Funkysoundboy wrote:He should have just stayed together with Amy!! She was a frickin' babe, AND he'd be way further ahead and avoided all this mayhem and carnage he's had to go through, and even this whole show business stuff!! He probably still would have been a reality TV star on GrandBenders with her and they could have dropped tracks and travelled all over the place together. If I were him I'd be kicking myself silly!! Seems like it all got shitty for the guy as soon as he decided to leave London, because he's right back here now only a single dad who's in real estate rather than DJing clubs as often as he was. Hopefully it all works out in the end!! C'est la vie!!
Are you saying that he is now home for sure??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:40 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Funkysoundboy wrote:He should have just stayed together with Amy!! She was a frickin' babe, AND he'd be way further ahead and avoided all this mayhem and carnage he's had to go through, and even this whole show business stuff!! He probably still would have been a reality TV star on GrandBenders with her and they could have dropped tracks and travelled all over the place together. If I were him I'd be kicking myself silly!! Seems like it all got shitty for the guy as soon as he decided to leave London, because he's right back here now only a single dad who's in real estate rather than DJing clubs as often as he was. Hopefully it all works out in the end!! C'est la vie!!

Someone else posted that they saw him home on St. Patrick's day.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:07 am

I see his busses driving around the city everyday, but I haven't seen him. I just mean in general before even going on the show (if he's even on there this show) living in London. Is he on it for sure? Like, where does this information even come from if the show hasn't even been on yet? And when will it be on? AND is that the Bachelorette in your pic with the black leather skirt? Because darn!! Don't ask me anything about that because I don't watch the show I just found out he might be on TV and contacted a bunch of people who know him to see what's gone on since we used to jam together. We used to be tight!! Maybe we will be again now that he's getting back into the single life of the DJ?? Or maybe he will find love and then the DJ poop will go out the window again, who knows!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:17 am

california90 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Someone else posted that they saw him home on St. Patrick's day.
Yes, saw that, thanks. Just trying to get another sighting of him at home to be sure. giggling

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:24 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't think it was meant in that context. I think he/she was talking about Shawn's life as a whole…….as a "he's back here now with a baby and a boring job" kind of thing. Not saying he isn't back, but I don't think thats what this poster was referring to.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:35 am

Ya, that's what I meant. Boring job, single dada, back where it all began. Then again, maybe boring is a good thing for him. Seems he's had enough excitement in his younger years than most people have in their lifetime hah!! I don't see him ever totally being able to settle down, but like I say I don't know him anymore very well.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:16 am

It's obvious he's not ready to settle down and went on the show just for the fame aspect of which so far it's in a negative content. Wait till it airs, the edit will do him in. IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:54 am

What's IMO?

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:00 pm

Funkysoundboy wrote:What's IMO?
In my opinion.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:03 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:28 pm

Thanks for that. And I think you're probably right. IMO. He was always pretty funny but it can definitely come off as arrogance to those that don't know him. People either love him, or love to hate him!! There isn't much of an in between with Evans!! He's never been afraid of speaking his mind!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Evans - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Discussion

+24
Beagle
IrishGal
Londongurl
ElonM
Aunties_Love