SELECT CONTENT

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:30 am

are we certain that he's still on the show. According to his IG, he posted pics on the 11th then he's posted on the 20th the boxing dates that happened on the 15th. The RC right before the 20th was on the 18th. could he not of gone home then?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:43 am

That's what I think AL. I think he was eliminated on the 18th RC. With these guys having their phones, it's hard to say now, but looking at his SM activity, I think he's home, maybe not. It looks like his twitter is being run by someone else, or it's hacked or something. There's repetitive tweets about his blog. I don't think his twitter is a strong confirmation, yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:59 am

Even if he's gone how does he get away with posting the GD pics on his instagram? You'd think they'd make him take them down.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's what I think AL. I think he was eliminated on the 18th RC. With these guys having their phones, it's hard to say now, but looking at his SM activity, I think he's home, maybe not. It looks like his twitter is being run by someone else, or it's hacked or something. There's repetitive tweets about his blog. I don't think his twitter is a strong confirmation, yet.
Ok, thanks GA. Will put him as eliminated unless of course he adds another pic later on that is from a later date that we know of. Then will re-vamp things. getting the chart together now that we know of some eliminations.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:13 am

Published March 20th, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's what I think AL. I think he was eliminated on the 18th RC. With these guys having their phones, it's hard to say now, but looking at his SM activity, I think he's home, maybe not. It looks like his twitter is being run by someone else, or it's hacked or something. There's repetitive tweets about his blog. I don't think his twitter is a strong confirmation, yet.

They have their phones?

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:09 pm

Was on on GD today
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Diana wrote:Was on on GD today

How do we know this?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:Was on on GD today

How do we know this?
RS
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:08 am

Is someone else running his IG? Because I followed him and then he requested to follow me back a couple days ago

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:15 am

sara11 wrote:Is someone else running his IG? Because I followed him and then he requested to follow me back a couple days ago

Interesting, we had a poster that confirmed he was not in the GD pic or the wrestling date. I don't think they confirmed he was home though. Yesterday from Kaitlyn's sleuthing thread. It sounds like to me he may be home. Good catch sara!!! I think we were right to begin with.

Kaitlyn's sleuthing thread

Thanks KDizzle!

@KDizzle wrote:For clarification...Corey was not in the first group picture that was spotted when the guys were first in San Antonio.  He's also not in the group picture from today's group date that RS is tweeting about.  And Corey wasn't in the sumo date picture either.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyWay143 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:45 pm

I think he is the hottest out of the group of men! He does seem like a douche-bag though.

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+25
beader
Brill
MyWay143
sara11
Diana