SELECT CONTENT

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:48 pm

This guy is an opportunist IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MyWay143 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:04 pm

sbolduc wrote:This guy is an opportunist IMO

That's true too. He is also pretty wealthy! He is why is used Millionaire Matchmaker to help him look for "love". Then again I don't want to judge people based on what I read on the internet. He might be a great guy after all. I still think he is hot. beatingheart

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:He sort of reminds me of Kasey from Desiree's season.

omg no way! haha.

kasey was at least a cheesy salesman! laugh out loud. kasey is so down to earth though. he went back to his own life after the show. he never needed the show to be successful in the first place.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:16 pm

MyWay143 wrote:I don't think that is him. Corey was also on Millionaire Matchmaker,which I find kind of odd. Is he looking for love or fame?

was he a lead or one of the "guys" that patti scouts out. i know leslie h from sean's season was one of those girls but never got picked.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:38 pm

Did anyone ever identify the guy in the blue tee pacing back and forth (no other guys seemed to be nearby) during the song writing date? 
Could have been Corey practicing for his future Bach role - "I'm so confused...in love with multiple women..."

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MyWay143 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:43 pm

notarose wrote:Did anyone ever identify the guy in the blue tee pacing back and forth (no other guys seemed to be nearby) during the song writing date? 
Could have been Corey practicing for his future Bach role - "I'm so confused...in love with multiple women..."

Song writing date, I though he was eliminated ?

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:53 pm

MyWay143 wrote:
notarose wrote:Did anyone ever identify the guy in the blue tee pacing back and forth (no other guys seemed to be nearby) during the song writing date? 

I just read further back in the thread.  So it appears to have been speculated due to him commenting on SM (unless he has a ghost writer) and not being identified in spoiler pics last week. 
yes
Well then, he may have left too soon to be a Bach contender.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MyWay143 Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:29 am

notarose wrote:
MyWay143 wrote:

I just read further back in the thread.  So it appears to have been speculated due to him commenting on SM (unless he has a ghost writer) and not being identified in spoiler pics last week. 
yes
Well then, he may have left too soon to be a Bach contender.

I hope not, because he is a eye candy to me. Is he the one running his facebook page or it someone doing it? On his Instagram he is currently following Marquel, Jade, and Ashley L, Jillian, Nikki D, and and Daniel Finney.

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:31 am

I think this guy has been eliminated. At this point, there are only 8 guys left.. I think there are other guys there over him IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MyWay143 Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:36 am

california90 wrote:I think this guy has been eliminated. At this point, there are only 8 guys left.. I think there are other guys there over him IMO.

How do you know? Has Reality Steve confirmed it yet?

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:39 am

MyWay143 wrote:
california90 wrote:I think this guy has been eliminated. At this point, there are only 8 guys left.. I think there are other guys there over him IMO.

How do you know? Has Reality Steve confirmed it yet?

I don't. That is why I said "I think" and "IMO"

The reality is that there are 8 guys left & his SM has been weird, whether its him or someone else.. so yeah, he can still be there or he could be gone if that helps clarify it.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:30 am

MyWay143 wrote:I don't think that is him. Corey was also on Millionaire Matchmaker,which I find kind of odd. Is he looking for love or fame?
Is that where I recognize him from? Oh boy no wonder I get greasy salesman vibe. Am I the only one that reads his name as Corey Standstill? I better stop while I am ahead. Just a no-no for this one for me. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+25
beader
Brill
MyWay143
sara11
Diana