SELECT CONTENT

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Brill Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Welcome1 MyWay143

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:11 pm

MyWay143 wrote:I think he is  the hottest out of the group of men! He does seem like a douche-bag  though.

Yep, of the guys sleuthed thus far I find him the most physically active facially. He fits the generic definition of great looking. 
He does seem to be a "poser"from his IG but who knows until he gets infront of the "bubble" cameras. At this point "smooth" comes to mind.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MyWay143 Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:38 pm

notarose wrote:
MyWay143 wrote:I think he is  the hottest out of the group of men! He does seem like a douche-bag  though.

Yep, of the guys sleuthed thus far I find him the most physically active facially. He fits the generic definition of great looking. 
He does seem to be a "poser"from his IG but who knows until he gets infront of the "bubble" cameras. At this point "smooth" comes to mind.

Has he been eliminated? I hope not, he is gorgeous

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:43 pm

I think he has. At least he wasn't in any pics of the dates this week.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:00 pm

I haven't been keeping up with the contestants, so I just went back to P. 1 to look at his pictures. He reminds me way too much of Josh. I love tall, dark, and handsome, but, I just see something fake here--like I see with Josh.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Good-looking/beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder. I don't see this guy as attractive at all. Cannot believe he is early 30s. He looks 40.

He doesn't look like Josh to me. Then again, I didn't find Josh attractive either when his bio pic was posted before Andi's season started. Still don't but can see why others do.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:18 pm

I find this guy off-putting as well. I think it's the overly toothy smile. It just looks like he's intentionally baring his teeth, if that makes sense. Seems passive aggressive to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MyWay143 Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:00 pm

mindless wrote:I find this guy off-putting as well. I think it's the overly toothy smile. It just looks like he's intentionally baring his teeth, if that makes sense. Seems passive aggressive to me.

I never thought that Chris Soules was attractive! There is nothing about his looks that wows me. For And's
season I wanted Marcus to be the bachelor instead.

Corey seems like the type of guy I would generally go for. He is ambitious and tall. He looks more like the Alpha male type of guy.

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:05 pm

^ Didn't find Chris S. attractive either nor JPG for that matter. Or even Sean... the list goes on... Lol. Nor Tim from Bach Canada. Nor Blake from Bach Aussie. Now Art from Bach New Zealand? Yes, please.

Don't find Corey attractive but I can see that Corey can be appealing to some. Kaitlyn certainly has some good-looking guys of all types to choose from!

I am sure Corey won't have a shortage of women interested in him once the show airs as will be the case with all the guys.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:11 pm

He does nothing for me...but as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Haha, actually when I think about it, Chris S. is the only Bachelor lead I've found attractive at some point. He's kind of on and off too though. Sometimes he looks like a middle-aged dad with a beer gut.

Now Art Green is my kinda guy too! Handsome and charming. :yes:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:24 pm

mindless wrote:Haha, actually when I think about it, Chris S. is the only Bachelor lead I've found attractive at some point. He's kind of on and off too though. Sometimes he looks like a middle-aged dad with a beer gut.

Now Art Green is my kinda guy too! Handsome and charming. :yes:
cantstopl Haha. Too funny. He definitely is going to age with the beer gut.

Yes to Art! He gives all these other bachelor guys a run for their money... Such a fun guy too and such a gentleman. Don't think there has ever been a bachelor lead in any franchise who never kissed anyone until ep5. :inlove

But back to Corey... I am sure he enjoyed his time on the show giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corey Stansell - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+25
beader
Brill
MyWay143
sara11
Diana