SELECT CONTENT

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:27 am

He would be a good match for Kaitlyn for sure. I see him going far if she is the ette.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:57 am

Don't forget that Britt went to Azusa Pacific University which is a Christian college. Maybe that is one reason why he is following Britt.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:50 am

I think he's more of a match for Britt with the religiousness and all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:06 am

I like this guy so far.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:13 am

nutty1 wrote:In a few pictures he reminds me of Graham. I haven't listened to the videos yet.

I was just thinking the same thing. In a few of the pictures, if it's taken at just the right angle, he sort of resembles Graham to me.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:29 pm

mindless wrote:I think he's more of a match for Britt with the religiousness and all.

That is what I thought too. But who knows.. he can fall for Kaitlyn if she's the 'ette and he likes her personality.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:39 pm

This is what I think. He followed 16 people after Britt. I'm thinking he was told Britt was going to be the 'ette, until Kaitlyn's popularity threw them for a loop. Maybe they found out the same time we all did that there would be two of them. Kaitlyn is the last person he followed on twitter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:14 pm

You all really think he is a good match for Kaitlyn? I don't see her into Christian/Gospel music. Hmmm.... scratch
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Beeleever wrote:You all really think he is a good match for Kaitlyn? I don't see her into Christian/Gospel music. Hmmm.... scratch

LOL me either. She seems more in syn with Ben's Cream Dream.
This guy is cute.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:37 pm

He follows both on Twitter and was only following Britt on IG last time I looked.  I'd say he favored Britt before meeting either. Maybe that changed, maybe it didn't. 

I think he has a really good voice. If he stays it will up his career profile but I imagine all the girls with media/communications backgrounds on Chris' season may have gotten a boost as well. Not to be forgotten, all the people who have been on the show that do sideline modelling - male and female.  Heck, Christy and Claire probably got more people making hair appointments.  It's just become a part of the show to provide a window of opportunity for those who want it.  Only 1 person ever makes it to the end but many people springboard into a different career or advance the one they already have. It is what it is.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:18 pm

Going in spoiled this season, first guy I've checked out and I'm liking him so far. Love his voice and I won't complain if he decides to sing on the show. yes  Right now I don't see anyone with Britt long term.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Beeleever wrote:You all really think he is a good match for Kaitlyn? I don't see her into Christian/Gospel music. Hmmm.... scratch

LOL me either. She seems more in syn with Ben's Cream Dream.
This guy is cute.

I don't see him as a match for Kaitlyn at all. But then again, I don't think he would have been a match for either. The values of a MF show and someone with strong Christian values doesn't go along. Becca was an odd ball and she only talked about waiting for marriage. If this guy is that Christian, he should be waiting for marriage too. That is so not going to fit into MF's scheme.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+40
IrishGal
Hotmomma
nd4reality
Mirzam
MMA50