SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by Jolena Thu May 07, 2015 12:50 am

nannymargie wrote:
Jolena wrote:Nanny I'm getting the same thing it won't let me watch without signing up and giving a credit card number . It's says it's free , so why would they need a credit card number . Im still trying to see episode 15 .  Does anyone know how long it takes to be up on YouTube ? TIA

I watched 15 on you tube yesterday.

I tried yesterday and again today to watch pi 15 on you tube and had no luck . Didn't have a problem with the other episodes but 15 when I click on it it takes me to screen that says " to watch click on link below" and that's where it's asking to register ( says free) but then wants credit card . Idk
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by Diana Thu May 07, 2015 1:35 am

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 07, 2015 2:21 am

Nanny & Jolena, here is the vodlocker link for Episode 16, the finale. You need to click on "skip ad" so you can watch.

http://vodlocker.com/ol8oxlppck7d

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 07, 2015 9:29 am

mercieme wrote:Nanny & Jolena, here is the vodlocker link for Episode 16, the finale. You need to click on "skip ad" so you can watch.

Both of these links work. Whichever method you use, look for small x's in the middle of the vid or hiding off to the side, and click it to close. If another window opens asking you to register or download anything, close the window. Click the play arrow on the vid. Any window's that open other than the vid itself, close them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu May 07, 2015 11:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

mercieme wrote:Nanny & Jolena, here is the vodlocker link for Episode 16, the finale. You need to click on "skip ad" so you can watch.

Both of these links work. Whichever method you use, look for small x's in the middle of the vid or hiding off to the side, and click it to close. If another window opens asking you to register or download anything, close the window. Click the play arrow on the vid. Any window's that open other than the vid itself, close them.

Thanks GA I'll have to look closer and see if there are any hiding "X" to click out of and I'll see if it works. I watched them on my ipad through youtube and like I said I didn't have a problem with any other episodes until I got to episode 15.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu May 07, 2015 11:54 am

Where is All About Love???

Hope all is okay
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Thu May 07, 2015 12:31 pm

Art's ex girlfriend is a blonde who did sales for a media company.

Matilda is a blonde who does sales for a media company.
I thought it was interesting...

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 07, 2015 1:35 pm

welcomebanner EmmK!

Yes that is interesting that they both are in sales for a media company.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

+12
Spoil Me Again
Mommyof2
Katiebelle
emusha
Kapiti