SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:"With such close connections I'm now wondering if Matilda was on the show for Art or the producers.  no idea"

Yah, we were discussing that and mercieme posted in the SM/Media non-discussion thread an article about that. From what I can gather, and as posted in this thread earlier (her Linked In info on the second post, I believe) MediaWorks broadcasts the show on TV3 and EyeWorks produces the show. Also posted above is a photo with Matilda and Tim and Anna (TBAU S1) at TBNZ launch party.

Matilda and MediaWorks have refuted the claims that she is there for the producers/show. She comes across as genuine (imo) and from her SM she seems that way as well so just think it is more a coincidence but it may have helped her get on the show. Who knows, maybe she found out that Art was going to be the bachelor and so she wanted to be a contestant? That's not much different from girls knowing that Chris was going to be the bachelor (as Whitney did) and going on the show, imo.  Smiley

With this body and charm, I would have applied to be on the bachelor nz in seconds. giggling
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 2 10661048_652399731530676_1561424855_n

@ladydi3d
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Gosh, I'm having a hard time seeing Matilda in the waterfall pic. Is there a reason why Alysha was ruled out of the waterfall pic? I'm seeing her hairline, forehead, nose, chin moreso than I am seeing Matilda.

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 2 00960eaf-b704-471b-a791-eddcf0a68136

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Hmm...  now you have me thinking! :stirthepot

Never even thought of it as Alysha mostly because of her body shape? Alysha is much smaller/slimmer than Matilda (or Poppy for that matter, the other person I thought it may be based on body shape)? To me the face looks similar, something about the way she is even holding herself makes me think Matilda? scratch

Will have to see pics of Alysha's profile next to the s/cap to see if it is her. :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:31 pm

Could it be Poppy?
This is from her IG: @poppy_fcs

Look at the shape of her leg in the pic.

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 2 10584664_1446166712327983_124750660_n

Alysha doesn't have the slight arc at the top of her tight.

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 2 10748147_395776473907340_1708142083_n

@alyshajadebrown
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:34 pm

ElonM: I know! That is what has me confused. I posted the same s/cap in Poppy's thread because I thought it was Matilda and then started looking at the legs and thought they were Poppy's. :pullouthair: sneakyl

Matilda and Poppy seem to have very similar body shapes to me - both pear shaped (heavier on bottom). The face looked more like Matilda to me but it is hard to make out since it is so grainy (tried to get a better s/cap but it didn't work).

Hmmm... question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:ElonM: I know! That is what has me confused. I posted the same s/cap in Poppy's thread because I thought it was Matilda and then started looking at the legs and thought they were Poppy's. :pullouthair: sneakyl

Matilda and Poppy seem to have very similar body shapes to me - both pear shaped (heavier on bottom). The face looked more like Matilda to me but it is hard to make out since it is so grainy (tried to get a better s/cap but it didn't work).

Hmmm... question

The chin looks like Alysha's to me giggling

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Well this is making the media rounds. I know this was already discussed on the forum.

Bachelor contestant Matilda Rice works for MediaWorks
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11422316

This is Matilda's twitter
‏@MatildaRice
Literally don't know a thing about cricket, but loving the buzz today! #BacktheBlackCaps

I noticed like Art she's talking about the Black Caps today. Coincidence? no idea

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 2 11015596_531116913693077_1391823026_n

art_green
Black Caps in need of some aggression and speed. #ca'onbois @mitch_m81 @cleanpaleoco

Matilda is also following Art on twitter @Artgreen_ he's not following her.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Thinking it is just because that is what was going on in NZ and Kiwis first time winning SemiF to advance. Also noted in other thread that Art not following her. He follows the other girls. And they became FB friends recently but follow each other IG. Art seems to use his IG predominantly.

As for whether chin is Alysha. I can see that as well but her nose seems a bit longer? And her body seems slimmer than the s/cap? Going to try get a better s/cap. So far, Matilda, Alysha, or Poppy on waterfall date.... I don't know, I guess I just see Matilda? Will keep sleuthing question :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Thinking it is just because that is what was going on in NZ and Kiwis first time winning SemiF to advance. Also noted in other thread that Art not following her. He follows the other girls. And they became FB friends recently but follow each other IG. Art seems to use his IG predominantly.

As for whether chin is Alysha. I can see that as well but her nose seems a bit longer? And her body seems slimmer than the s/cap? Going to try get a better s/cap. So far, Matilda, Alysha, or Poppy on waterfall date.... I don't know, I guess I just see Matilda? Will keep sleuthing question :detective

Oh yes Cricket.  New Zealand beat South Africa today to advance to the Cricket World Cup final.

I look forward to what you all find concerning the waterfall date. :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:18 am

Made this s/cap. Still blurry. Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 2 Hmwho10

And enlarged
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 2 Hmwho10

Other options so far: Poppy, Alysha (and possibly Kristie or Dani)

Wondering if this is not Matilda if she is F3 maybe she is possibly next Bachelorette or just got a good edit/focused edit. Kristie and Chrystal were the other two with Intro Videos but Poppy had one as well right before her date (so thinking it was done after the show??) Amanda who had a one on one did NOT have an intro video.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:10 pm

So after re-watching that clip of the waterfall I am sticking with the girl being Matilda.

Looking at Ep 2 where Kristie and Matilda are in bathing suits, Kristie wears the little bikini and even though she has a similar build to Matilda, her bum isn't as round and her arms are bigger than Matilda's.

Also, there is something about the way the waterfall girl moves that looks like the way that Matilda walks (especially her M&G coming out the limo). She is heavier footed and seems to waddle a bit? Matilda being waterfall girl doesn't necessarily mean she is F1 but at this point, whoever is F1 is not likely to be with Art in a serious relationship or with him at all (based on post-show SM activity by all the girls and by Art - him saying "What is true love" anyway and focusing on "fun, fun, fun").

Am even beginning to question if there will be a ATFR at all. Media has even said that it is unlikely that there will be another season. Will wait to see but nothing is adding up scratch

Trying to sleuth the F1 based on the show and the show's edit vs. sleuthing post-show SM activity, etc, is causing contradictions and confusion for me -- which leads me to think that I will need to try separate the two.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:35 pm

I am laughing a bit because I think that there is no real strategy in place to trick viewers by the editors. Viewers are complaining on facebook that every preview gives everything away (they does). So, if that is the case, Matilda just may be the first FIR and F1 girl (unless someone else has been?).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

+12
Spoil Me Again
Mommyof2
Katiebelle
emusha
Kapiti