SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by mercieme Wed May 06, 2015 9:05 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Glowworm2 wrote:I watched it here. Episode 16
I love how realistic this version of The Bachelor is, one of the best I've ever seen.

It says I need to register so do I have to pay for it?

Hi nanny check the episode link thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880p12-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion?highlight=art+green

One of the posters robinvi has the episode link from vodlocker on there. Make sure you click the X mark so you don't get the advertisements that want you to pay for stuff or download software.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed May 06, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by nannymargie Wed May 06, 2015 9:06 pm

mercieme wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
I love how realistic this version of The Bachelor is, one of the best I've ever seen.

Hi nanny check the episode link thread: one of the posters robinvi has the episode link from vodlocker on there. Make sure you click the X mark so you don't get the advertisements that want you to pay for stuff or download software.

Thank you I will try that.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 06, 2015 9:07 pm

nannymargie wrote:
mercieme wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Hi nanny check the episode link thread: one of the posters robinvi has the episode link from vodlocker on there. Make sure you click the X mark so you don't get the advertisements that want you to pay for stuff or download software.

Thank you I will try that.

I just edited my post to add the thread for you Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 9:11 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Strange. I haven't registered and I don't pay anything to watch it.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Strange. I haven't registered and I don't pay anything to watch it.

I guess it doesn't like me. giggling

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 9:19 pm

I hope you will find a way to watch it. It's great! Art and Matilda are lovely together. awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 06, 2015 9:21 pm

TV3 20 questions interview with Matilda

Wow her ring is estimated at $20,000, I'm kinda surprised.

http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/20-questions-with-the-bachelor-nz-winner-matilda-2015050710#axzz3ZMY5oT7H

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 06, 2015 11:14 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:I hope you will find a way to watch it. It's great! Art and Matilda are lovely together. awwww

I am bummed because I got a computer virus while trying to get on to watch it. I hope it's on you tube soon because I really want to see it.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 06, 2015 11:45 pm

hmm so the FRC was bit lukewarm maybe they're just young and it's a -- can we go steady? question so we don't need to overthink it? no idea
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 07, 2015 12:08 am

The FRC was a "can we go steady". Check out Matilda's interview links posted up thread. She confirms that they are being realistic & going to take it one day at a time. Personally I prefer this, I sound like a broken record here but it's not possible in the setting of this show for one to truly fall in love. Art's mum was taken aback when Dani said she was in love with Art. IMO the NZ public will not think a va va voom love story from this show is real.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu May 07, 2015 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu May 07, 2015 12:25 am

Nanny I'm getting the same thing it won't let me watch without signing up and giving a credit card number . It's says it's free , so why would they need a credit card number . Im still trying to see episode 15 . Does anyone know how long it takes to be up on YouTube ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 07, 2015 12:38 am

Jolena wrote:Nanny I'm getting the same thing it won't let me watch without signing up and giving a credit card number . It's says it's free , so why would they need a credit card number . Im still trying to see episode 15 .  Does anyone know how long it takes to be up on YouTube ? TIA

I watched 15 on you tube yesterday.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

+12
Spoil Me Again
Mommyof2
Katiebelle
emusha
Kapiti