SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:This link won't work in my area.  Any other way to view it?  

MOO, let me know if you figure it out. This guy is so cute and just the right age for our favorite F2 if he doesn't find his one.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:36 pm

I can't watch the episode :bigsigh:

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:36 pm

MOO... giggling You can't view it either?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Is it because we are in the US?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Is it because we are in the US?

I'm in the Caribbean which truly isn't applicable to view it.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:39 pm

Does Hola Unblocker work at all for you ladies?
I'm in Oz and I needed to use it to get the episode to work. Fingers crossed for you!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:44 pm

Kapiti wrote:Does Hola Unblocker work at all for you ladies?
I'm in Oz and I needed to use it to get the episode to work. Fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks Kapiti.

Hola Unblocker is working.

Mommyof1 you should try it out.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:46 pm

ElonM wrote:

Thanks Kapiti.

What is it? How does it work?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:00 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Thanks Kapiti.

What is it?  How does it work?

You need to add Hola Unblocker to Chrome.Go here http://hola.org/.
You can sign up with facebook or via twitter etc.
After you can paste the episode link in the search box or visit the website http://www.tv3.co.nz/.
Currently there are 7 clips on the website on Ep 1.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:19 pm

Kapiti wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Filming stopped end of Feb:
--Amanda back on FB Feb 18
--Matilda back on FB Feb 26
--Chrystal already is promoting herself, so unlikely she is F1
--Alysha is pretty invisible for SM, so hard to ascertain when she got back on FB. Lots of her in promos though, so one to watch.
--Dani is also posting a lot on SM.
Looks like Alysha first posted back on insta just over a week ago. Art liked the post too. She's with her pooch and she calls him her # 1 man along with # happygirl # thelittlethings. Not sure if it's a happy or sad vibe to the post.
Hmmm.. That is interesting. What is Alysha's IG? (Do you follow Art? His is private so haven't tried yet to follow).

Need to sleuth out Alysha. Her edit is weird (or maybe not) if she is F2 or F1:
-- No intro video
-- No 1-1 with Art on 1st ep
-- Art said "Love your eyes" when he greeted her out of the limo and he mentioned in his bio that he loves eyes
-- She got the WTH edit during the RC and seemed a bit peeved that Art made her wait to get a rose since she was one of the last ones
-- ITMs of her wearing clothes from future dates
-- Preview of her with VO that she won't get a rose (but she does) also one of her crying (but her clothes are from another episode)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:11 pm

ElonM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Thanks Kapiti.

What is it?  How does it work?

You need to add Hola Unblocker to Chrome.Go here  http://hola.org/.
You can sign up with facebook or via twitter etc.
After you can paste the episode link in the search box or visit the website http://www.tv3.co.nz/.
Currently there are 7 clips on the website on Ep 1.

I tried to download it, but it said the windows can't open this file. :bigsigh:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Mommyof1: If you have Chrome then just add it as an extension to your browser. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless