SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:24 pm

Thanks! I just downloaded Chrome and it's still not working. :pout
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:27 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Thanks!  I just downloaded Chrome and it's still not working.  :pout
Aww! sorry about that sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Posting here since Episode 2 has not yet aired but 6 of the girls who get a rose are SPOILED in the preview for Episode 2 giggling

Episode 2 Rose Ceremony: 6 Girls already have roses!
Back Row L-R = Amanda, Brigette, Poppy
Front Row L-R = Matilda, Kristie, Dani

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 2nd_ro10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:34 pm

I wonder if it will be on YouTube tomorrow? Stuck, did you have any luck?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:50 pm

The links don't work. I'd like to be able to watch it without having to sign up.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:10 pm

I had to sign up to use it.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Kapiti wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Filming stopped end of Feb:
--Amanda back on FB Feb 18
--Matilda back on FB Feb 26
--Chrystal already is promoting herself, so unlikely she is F1
--Alysha is pretty invisible for SM, so hard to ascertain when she got back on FB. Lots of her in promos though, so one to watch.
--Dani is also posting a lot on SM.
Looks like Alysha first posted back on insta just over a week ago. Art liked the post too. She's with her pooch and she calls him her # 1 man along with # happygirl # thelittlethings. Not sure if it's a happy or sad vibe to the post.
Hmmm.. That is interesting. What is Alysha's IG? (Do you follow Art? His is private so haven't tried yet to follow).

Need to sleuth out Alysha. Her edit is weird (or maybe not) if she is F2 or F1:
-- No intro video
-- No 1-1 with Art on 1st ep
-- Art said "Love your eyes" when he greeted her out of the limo and he mentioned in his bio that he loves eyes
-- She got the WTH edit during the RC and seemed a bit peeved that Art made her wait to get a rose since she was one of the last ones
-- ITMs of her wearing clothes from future dates
-- Preview of her with VO that she won't get a rose (but she does) also one of her crying (but her clothes are from another episode)

I havent followed the sleuthing so far...
When was TB back? Do we know when filming ended?

Is Alysha a possible f4? Who else should we look out for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Sorry I should say I am just starting to watch Ep01 Smiley Will share thoughts, but from Intros I would pick Kristie as a front runner.

Just starting to see the girls arrive. I like Matilda... but he seemed a little subdued as she left, (compared to with Chrystal... but that may be night 1 hormones!) I like his comment that she was friendly and fun.

Alysha .... I like his commenting her eyes, and her saying there was something here in ITM (which is something we saw from BachCan April too)

Not liking the 2 Danielles brunettes much... no reason except my gut and Art's lack of reactions.

Chrystal is there for drama and exposure I think

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:59 pm

From season preview/intro (see s/caps thread)... and in no particular order, front runners may be:
Amanda
Alysha
Matilda
Kristie
Dani
Chrystal (but ruling her out, she already is promoting herself, events, etc and is edited to be tantalizing but not there for right reasons)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:From season preview/intro (see s/caps thread)... and in no particular order, front runners may be:
Amanda
Alysha
Matilda
Kristie
Dani
Chrystal (but ruling her out, she already is promoting herself, events, etc and is edited to be tantalizing but not there for right reasons)

Thanks!

Well first 3 I have spotted from Intros and limos so looking out for Dani & Amanda!

Alysha
Matilda
Kristie

Amanda
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:11 pm

Amanda -- No intro. She gets the sunset shots. Is FB friends with Art. Likes posts about him.

Alysha -- No intro. Seems to be hidden but camera focuses on her reactions/emotions a lot and ITMs. Also, another contestant liked a post that she is the final girl. Kapiti noted that Art liked an IG post of Alysha's.

Matilda -- Intro. Fan favorite so far. Gets a rose for 2nd RC (preview spoils this). Unsure about any s/caps of her past 2nd RC? (need to check the end of Ep 1 preview. Cannot figure out if girl with Art by water area is Kristie or Matilda).

Kristie -- Intro. S/caps of her shooting, on a date with Art, has rose for 2nd RC (also preview spoiled). Also promoting herself (has a public FB page like Chrystal). Gets tge guitar music.

Dani -- No intro. S/caps of her on date(s). Follows Arthur. Posted about the new Bachelor in Australia and excited about him?

ETA: 5 INTRO videos were: Matilda (wants to find love, ribs), Danielle B (no chance here), Chrystal (villain?), Rosie (left 1st Ep), and Kristie (not there to make friends)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:14 pm

So thoughts on the 5:

Alysha - I like his commenting her eyes, and her saying there was something here in ITM
we see hr interrupt for 1-1, but none of their time together ... mmm....

Matilda - Has an Intro, first out of limo is good, she relaxed him, nice ITM from him about her
- again I like that he went to get her for a 1-1, and of course she got the first rose... plus I loved the step incident

Kristie - Has an intro, good eye contact and loved that he made phsical contact grabbing her hand.
- Again he takes her for the first 1-1... does he like to lead or be chased? We'll see!

Amanda - not bad but she looks a little old (I have no idea if she is) and out there for him... wait and see. He commented on her dress rather than on her...
- went to get her... but I am no warming to her yet... any girl that goes "yeah I'm funny" turns me off. But hey, just me!

Dani - not sure... friend material for sure, I need to see more to decide any chemistry there

not on the list but I really liked Natasha out of limo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless