SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:33 pm

notarose wrote:...Can someone find a pic of Shawn with Ronnie from Shawn's IG?...
Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Ffhfhf10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:39 pm

thanks NR and Jen!! Shawn and Nick are in the same height range then.. leads me to think that the 2 right guys on the blurry RC pic are Nick and Shawn.. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:40 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
ICU wrote:Ben is around 6 ft 5 if I remember right

thanks ICU!! you came to my rescue! yes

mindless, IMO the next to Shawn guy is probably among the 10-11(?) unknowns. Ben's face is rounder, cuter and sweeter than the guy to my eye. giggling

ETA. may give us a better idea of how tall Ben is. (middle pic)
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2886p12-ben-higgins-2-bachelorette-11-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion

We've seen all the guys left at that point though, since all the dates this week were public. So unless they left one guy back at the hotel, he should be one of the guy's we've seen and the only option is Ben. We know who all the others are, except for the names of the blond mariachi guy and the tall bald guy. He must be leaning against the wall with his legs in front and that's why he looks shorter than usual.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:45 pm

mindless wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
ICU wrote:Ben is around 6 ft 5 if I remember right

thanks ICU!! you came to my rescue! yes

mindless, IMO the next to Shawn guy is probably among the 10-11(?) unknowns. Ben's face is rounder, cuter and sweeter than the guy to my eye. giggling

ETA. may give us a better idea of how tall Ben is. (middle pic)
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2886p12-ben-higgins-2-bachelorette-11-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion

We've seen all the guys left at that point though, since all the dates this week were public. So unless they left one guy back at the hotel, he should be one of the guy's we've seen and the only option is Ben. We know who all the others are, except for the names of the blond mariachi guy and the tall bald guy. He must be leaning against the wall with his legs in front and that's why he looks shorter than usual.

Not sure who the 2nd from the right guy is in the arrival to San Antonio pic however I too think he could be leaning back against the wall.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:48 pm

"blond mariachi guy"and "tall bald guy"  giggling  We need names!  hissyfit

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:48 pm

^^ thanks for the clarification, mindless Smiley. I havent been around much on sleuthing threads.

i was hoping Ben would go far as i would like to see him more. But i guess the recent updates not in favor of this possibility. sad. Im good with -borrowing NR- the Mariachi Man is still there though ..Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:26 pm

Forehead comparison:
Wanderlust wrote:Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Image16

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Screen18

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 J74xmv10
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:29 pm

So fun to compare men's body parts.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:^^ thanks for the clarification, mindless Smiley. I havent been around much on sleuthing threads.

i was hoping Ben would go far as i would like to see him more. But i guess the recent updates not in favor of this possibility. sad. Im good with -borrowing NR- the Mariachi Man is still there though ..Smiley

I just know that Ben stands with his hands in his pockets like that quite a bit when he has dresser clothes on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:04 pm

I'm really not totally convinced that he went home now. I can see both Nick or Ben in that picture. scratch
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Beagle wrote:I'm really not totally convinced that he went home now. I can see both Nick or Ben in that picture. scratch

Ben's hair is very dark.  I don't think lighting could make it look like his hair is receding at the temples...paricularily noticeable on out right.  It's a fan pic so it wouldn't have been editted specifically there.
But you never know!

Last edited by notarose on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:18 pm

https://instagram.com/p/1C7GdVlRgp/

This is difficult to watch but is that maybe Ben in the back of the group left of where it looks from other pics Shawn and Nick are standing?

Takes a lot of pausing to get a clear still...
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson