SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:She could also be changing into something more comfortable even though there's not much to the dress that shes wearing anyway.

I'm sure it's sexy not necessarily comfortable, but definitely sexy. :27:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:21 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:She could also be changing into something more comfortable even though there's not much to the dress that shes wearing anyway.

I can't wait to compare what she is wearing for the dates!!

I remember I was still in CL denial during Ali's season and everyone kept commenting on how her FD dress with CL was so modest and with Roberto well she let it all hang out. LOL
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:23 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

I remember I was still in CL denial during Ali's season and everyone kept commenting on how her FD dress with CL was so modest and with Roberto well she let it all hang out. LOL

I was the same as you! I kept saying that she was more comfortable with CL and that's why she was dressed casually, and she still didn't feel worthy of Roberto so she was trying to impress him. :P :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:29 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

I was the same as you! I kept saying that she was more comfortable with CL and that's why she was dressed casually, and she still didn't feel worthy of Roberto so she was trying to impress him. :P :P

Same! I really needed to lay off that crack pipe last summer. duh lolpanda

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
Living wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
bilolo wrote:oh gosh we are not on the same page
some take what CH says as a clue others not

CH is a front man for the show and should be taken with a grain of salt. Anything more and it would be like taking financial advice from Bernie Madoff--kind of unwise. JMO
CH perpetuates MF's ponzi scheme, nothing more, nothing less.

Great! We will find out in a week whether CH is right or RS is right!

Living, I think I missed something. I thought you determined Ames was F1 and that TPTB were making everything up about him dating Jackie? Do you think he comes to the FRC instead of JP who is F3?

OK, At episode 3 I deduced JP was not F1, the 2 front runners I could see with the F1 edit were Ames and Ben. I continued checking the others and eliminated accordingly, but I still could not rule out Ames as F1, as I could not determine if he was hidden because he was F1 or because there was no substance to his relationship with Ashley. When Ames left at F4, I only had Ben left in the F1 position. Until he left the show, I would not declare if Ames or Ben was F1. I only said JP was not F1. The stories about Ames could have been smoke for all I knew. Now it is confirmed Ames is off the show. I can declare the F1 as Ben.

The same thing happened last season. Chantal was rulled out as F1 by episode 3 as the F1, and with a dark haired woman SC at SA, I could not rule out Shawntel as F1 as I did not know if though I could see a connection with Brad, if she was hidden because she was F1 or because there was not really a solid relationship building. When Shawntel got eliminated, I could confirm on that day that Emily was F1.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

I'm sure it's sexy not necessarily comfortable, but definitely sexy. Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 336913281

Same! I really needed to lay off that crack pipe last summer. Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 2699404744 Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 3817599070

When I make editing mistakes by my assumptions or conclusions in a season, I try not to repeat them the next season and go contrary to the deductions I made. So far that seems to be working for me.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:35 pm

TBH Ash seems more comfortable dressing sexy as opposed to the more comfy clothes that Ali wore last season... so maybe our clue IS going to be the more dressed-down Ash vs. her usual sexy clothing no idea After all, JP was the only one she brought out the PJs and glasses for

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:38 pm

ninu wrote:TBH Ash seems more comfortable dressing sexy as opposed to the more comfy clothes that Ali wore last season... so maybe our clue IS going to be the more dressed-down Ash vs. her usual sexy clothing no idea After all, JP was the only one she brought out the PJs and glasses for

And if she brings them out in the fantasy suite, they've come full circle.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Living wrote:

OK, At episode 3 I deduced JP was not F1, the 2 front runners I could see with the F1 edit were Ames and Ben. I continued checking the others and eliminated accordingly, but I still could not rule out Ames as F1, as I could not determine if he was hidden because he was F1 or because there was no substance to his relationship with Ashley. When Ames left at F4, I only had Ben left in the F1 position. Until he left the show, I would not declare if Ames or Ben was F1. I only said JP was not F1. The stories about Ames could have been smoke for all I knew. Now it is confirmed Ames is off the show. I can declare the F1 as Ben.

The same thing happened last season. Chantal was rulled out as F1 by episode 3 as the F1, and with a dark haired woman SC at SA, I could not rule out Shawntel as F1 as I did not know if though I could see a connection with Brad, if she was hidden because she was F1 or because there was not really a solid relationship building. When Shawntel got eliminated, I could confirm on that day that Emily was F1.

Living, I so remember your process last season. TBH, it annoyed me because I thought you were being pedantic because (IMO) RS had given us the F1 (Chantal) and it was so obvious by the edit it was her and not Emily. How wrong I was, so this season, I am totally going to respect what you have to say. I still think JP is F1, going by what I see on the screen, but if I were Ashley, I would totally go for Ben!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
ninu wrote:TBH Ash seems more comfortable dressing sexy as opposed to the more comfy clothes that Ali wore last season... so maybe our clue IS going to be the more dressed-down Ash vs. her usual sexy clothing no idea After all, JP was the only one she brought out the PJs and glasses for

I'd say LCD... the fantasy suite and PJs do not compute!! giggling :gotcha:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:27 pm

ninu wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:

I'd say LCD... the fantasy suite and PJs do not compute!! giggling :gotcha:

Maybe the glasses are part of "the outfit". LOL :bad girl:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
Living wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
Tnmomof4 wrote: with the three guys she has left, things aren't quite as smooth. By the end of next week, the order of who's on top will change.

This statement, which of course is meant to make us believe that Ben goes ahead of JP could also mean (since CH is talking about all 3) that because of what Constantine does, Ben goes "on top". Prior to the FD, JP and Constantine were "on top", now JP and Ben are "on top".
After the htd I definitely got the impression that Constantine was her 2nd choice. My unspoiled friend actually was surprised that Ben did not go home last week. Just a thought.

Tnmomof4, this is a good point. i can see that this is how they are spinning the "the order will change".

BTW-- Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 2028500532

I do not know if you read the original CH wording. He said JP is at the top now but that will change.

Looks like he ends up on top to me :fanningfan Sorry couldn't resist!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 25 2011-07-21_193836

Oh Patty! Embarassed Embarassed

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

+86
instinct
appiah01
logomaniac
Nativenewyorker
allykat