SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:It's the last preview that abc put out. It goes by really fast but she is pulling him down on top of her Embarassed

WOW-- I'll definitely be checking that out! Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 502611898

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by ironcat Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Looks like he ends up on top to me Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 502611898 Sorry couldn't resist!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 2011-07-21_193836

HILARIOUS Pattycake!! Which clip is this? Can't believe, I don't remember it!!

It's the last preview that abc put out. It goes by really fast but she is pulling him down on top of her Embarassed

Yes, might as well get it all out of her system before she gets engaged to Ben, right? giggling

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:37 pm

clueless wrote:
ironcat wrote:Do we really think Ashley changed her F1 after the HTDs? According to her, no, she said she knew early on. Therefore, CH is talking about the EDITED frontrunner changing, not the actual F1. He says it is now JP, so based on edit, then the producers' plan must be for it to change to Ben. They are going to try to, through the edit, convince the viewers that she picks Ben. So when she ends up picking JP, we'll get the surprise ending they go for every season. Thanks for the heads up, CH!

Thank you for the perspective (hope).

What color is the dress Ashley is wearing for the FRC? Life&Style states Ashley is wearing a pink dress for the proposal.. True? It didn't look pink and/or light pink to me. Hope I didn't compeletely misunderstand.

It is blush pink...you can see the color more in some pics than others but it is very pale.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 pm

ironcat wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Looks like he ends up on top to me Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 502611898 Sorry couldn't resist!

It's the last preview that abc put out. It goes by really fast but she is pulling him down on top of her Embarassed

Yes, might as well get it all out of her system before she gets engaged to Ben, right? Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 2174738820

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 1806963828 OMG, I just laughed out loud... so glad I'm alone this morning!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:45 pm

ironcat wrote:

Yes, might as well get it all out of her system before she gets engaged to Ben, right? Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 2174738820

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 3562723908 Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 3562723908 That was great IC!! I laughed right out loud!!Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 40742102
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
ironcat wrote:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 3562723908 Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 3562723908 That was great IC!! I laughed right out loud!!Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 40742102

I'm loving all the posts this morning, everyone has their game faces on! Can't wait for tonight.. and I hope we hear something, anything about filming at some point before the finale airs rotfl I'm sure RS will come up with something to brag about.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:49 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 1806963828 OMG, I just laughed out loud... so glad I'm alone this morning!

Thank Goodness i am always alone as this site and you guys are always crack'n me up, just lovin it handwave wine
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:53 pm

I can't wait till tonight, as well!! Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 1443652712 Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 146447368 Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 24 3258796124

I can honestly say I'm looking forward to both!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
ironcat wrote:

LOL!! Well, she is our little horndog, isn't she? Ben would have had to have been the most forgiving and chill man on the planet. If the situations were reversed, JP would be having his 'rage issues' each day this summer. giggling Luckily, she was fairly well behaved with everyone but her man.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:56 pm

ironcat wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

Yes, might as well get it all out of her system before she gets engaged to Ben, right? giggling

Perhaps, then, the clipped scene of her appearing to walk away with the rose petal falling off her is actually when she goes to close the doors, kick out the camera people, and put the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the doorknob. JP is simply waiting, albeit agonizingly, for her to return to him... Just a thought.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:02 pm

fijibeachbum wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

Perhaps, then, the clipped scene of her appearing to walk away with the rose petal falling off her is actually when she goes to close the doors, kick out the camera people, and put the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the doorknob. JP is simply waiting, albeit agonizingly, for her to return to him... Just a thought.

This is my thought too. She walks by the window so I thought maybe she's just closing the blinds.

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:05 pm

She could also be changing into something more comfortable even though there's not much to the dress that shes wearing anyway.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

+86
instinct
appiah01
logomaniac
Nativenewyorker
allykat