SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Wanderluster Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Beachy wrote:Remember his Christmas Eve shopping tradition with his one brother and there was another one that looks like him that was with him be fore the wedding

I do remember that. I was asking because if he's the only unmarried son then it would be expected of him in some cultures to help his mom, especially with his niece. Or just the fact that he is unmarried he'd be the best choice.

IMO I see nothing wrong with him helping his mom by living with her. I think it was mentioned that his mom had breast cancer too??

Being different isn't a bad thing. It just means you're brave enough to be yourself.
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Gentleman Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:51 pm

The problem with a casting call:

People that are gifted speakers tend to get through unfiltered to the top of the interview/selection stack.

All three of these guys were gifted speakers and communicators, but that is very different then being ready for marriage....or even good for marriage. The casual observer could drool over the person,,,,the backup data is so important, and says a lot about a person.

Forgoing the background check and compatibility questions in this case was a disaster for something serious like marriage. I believe that in this case they were in fact forgone. The MAFS - 2 staff probably thought that they were good enough to wing it without the extras.

Still bothers me when I hear the words from the ladies in the first few episodes " I need to trust the experts...they matched us for a reason".

The ladies have to be furious...but at who? Their ex's, networks, and/or the experts? I think that we find out a lot more tomorrow night.
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:25 am

justlistening wrote:I met my husband thru eHarmony, and I know their compatibility questionnaire covered many things like lifestyle and family. It's difficult to believe the experts truly used assessments, because they would have known that Jaclyn was ready to start a family right away while Ryan was not. It seems he started to get cold feet after they talked about when to start a family and this was also around the time they consummated their marriage. Disagreeing on when to start a family would make me think they weren't compatible even if they were in other areas. The timing of when to start a family is a difficult thing to compromise, although I realize many couples do. What I find disheartening is that Ryan knew Jaclyn had waited 2 years to be intimate with someone, and I have a difficult time believing he just realized he wasn't sure about her after they had sex (how convenient), especially since he mentioned over and over how he had to be there for his mother and niece, which is understandable. But I don't think a nice guy would have done that. I'm not sure if he cheated, but I don't think he was in it for the long haul.

Does anyone know if Ryan defended Jaclyn when Ryan D's friends called her ugly?
https://twitter.com/StephDinDC/status/610302845250879488/photo/1

ITA with you. I think Ryan failed to see that just because Jaclyn was mentioning family, kids and her age and his age, it didn't mean that she wanted to get pregnant the next day. Ryan though should have had the maturity to see this coming and act more like Doug did last season (and in the MAFS the 1st year) where he basically stated the reasons (financial) why he felt the need to wait. It's not about what the husband wants, or what the wife wants, is about talking it out and finding a right solution to a situation. One thing I will say about Jaclyn, bring up baby talk too early really puts a dent on a relationship.

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by natnme Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:26 am

I don't know how many remember but at the onset of the show this Season a girl had writte a blog from her experience on how it all worked and they first filled out application, then if you made it, then you filled out a detailed questionnaire; then they skyped with you and then you came in and then you were chosen. That was how Season 1 worked.

I chatted with a girl tonight and it turns out her co-worker had previously dated Uncue Ryan and they hooked up recently and he did have not nice things to say about Jaclyn! I really believe if Jaclyn met the right guy she would give up everything to make it happen!

natnme

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:44 am

Let's see .... Ryan's attitude to Jaclyn.

Liked at first site
No friend Zone - He wanted more
Pleaded for more - smooth talked, candles with wedding date, etc
Got into her panties
Bragged to tv interview about Jac's love style
Said he wanted to be with his family when in mtg with her family
Wanted her to be less aggressive
Dumped her - quit showing up (alleged)

This is the best case scenario for Ryan R ... There will likely be more piling on tomorrow night.
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by justlistening Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:21 am

natnme wrote:I don't know how many remember but at the onset of the show this Season a girl had writte a blog from her experience on how it all worked and they first filled out application, then if you made it, then you filled out a detailed questionnaire; then they skyped with you and then you came in and then you were chosen. That was how Season 1 worked.  

I chatted with a girl tonight and it turns out her co-worker had previously dated Uncue Ryan and they hooked up recently and he did have not nice things to say about Jaclyn! I really believe if Jaclyn met the right guy she would give up everything to make it happen!

Do you have a link to the blog?

justlistening

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:51 am

Linds911 wrote:@Wanderluster He had a sister who passed away so he & his mother became guardians to his niece Kayla. Don't think there are any others, as he's only mentioned her.

He has two brothers who are named Frank and Rob. They have different last names than him.

Last edited by Jerseynurse on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar error)
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcheronWall Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:03 pm

Gentleman wrote:Let's see .... Ryan's attitude to Jaclyn.

Liked at first site
No friend Zone - He wanted more
Pleaded for more - smooth talked, candles with wedding date, etc
Got into her panties
Bragged to tv interview about Jac's love style
Said he wanted to be with his family when in mtg with her family
Wanted her to be less aggressive
Dumped her - quit showing up (alleged)

This is the best case scenario for Ryan R ... There will likely be more piling on tomorrow night.

I will admit, I was totally turned off by Ryan to start and finding out he was a basement dweller did not add to his charm one bit. But when Jacklyn said she had a crush on him and things started to turn around for them, I tried to revise my opinion of him and keep and open mind. But once they had sex and he made those, what I consider to be horrible, deal breaker, unforgivable comments about Jacklyn and sex, he totally lost me. Had I been her and knew what he said, I would have walked right then. No gentleman speaks of a woman he has any respect for in such a disrespectful manner, let alone his own wife. It reflected very badly on him and made my heart go out to Jacklyn. Ryan continues to refer to Jacklyn as a stranger and his mom as family on SM. That does not sound like a man ready for any kind or level of commitment, let alone marriage.
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki_P Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:25 pm

WatcheronWall wrote:

I will admit, I was totally turned off by Ryan to start and finding out he was a basement dweller did not add to his charm one bit.  But when Jacklyn said she had a crush on him and things started to turn around for them, I tried to revise my opinion of him and keep and open mind.  But once they had sex and he made those, what I consider to be horrible, deal breaker, unforgivable comments about Jacklyn and sex, he totally lost me.  Had I been her and knew what he said, I would have walked right then.  No gentleman speaks of a woman he has any respect for in such a disrespectful manner, let alone his own wife. It reflected very badly on him and made my heart go out to Jacklyn.  Ryan continues to refer to Jacklyn as a stranger and his mom as family on SM.  That does not sound like a man ready for any kind or level of commitment, let alone marriage.

I totally agree Watcheron. I don't think he's ready for any level of commitment. While I can understand wanting to help with his niece, he could be doing that from his own place. I also gave him a shot because Jac seemed to have a crush on him, but his voice drives me CRAZY, and I was disgusted when he spoke of her so negatively.[/quote]

Kiki_P

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:30 pm

I am not giving anyone a pass on the comments that are viewed as crass and vulgar, but I will say that we do not know what kind of pressure by the producers (if any) was exerted upon them and if one did not go along what the producers wanted what kind of leverage (if any) they had over them.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:32 pm

welcomeyall To all the newbies who have join us in the past 24 hrs enjoy your stay with us, there is also other parts of the board make your self at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:59 pm

Ryan R and Jaclyn always stated how respectful they were of each other, but his disrespectful comments about her regarding their intimate times together must have been embarrassing and humiliating to Jaclyn. Perhaps that was what finally made her say no to staying together. It appears they didn't break up until a few weeks ago.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt