SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:05 pm

If they broke up a few weeks ago, will the reunion show say that they are still together?

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

single - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jerseynurse Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:06 pm

The reunion show was filmed on May 8th. So I am assuming that it won't be up to date.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:20 pm

I would anticipate at the very least a production note stating that all have now moved toward divorce. JMO but I think all were toast by the filming.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:36 pm

nan27 wrote:If they broke up a few weeks ago, will the reunion show say that they are still together?

At first, I was also under the impression that the break up was recent, but am now reconsidering. IMO I think it was March/April when they finally just threw their hands up and realized it wasn't going to work.

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:01 pm

WatcheronWall wrote:
Gentleman wrote:Let's see .... Ryan's attitude to Jaclyn.

Liked at first site
No friend Zone - He wanted more
Pleaded for more - smooth talked, candles with wedding date, etc
Got into her panties
Bragged to tv interview about Jac's love style
Said he wanted to be with his family when in mtg with her family
Wanted her to be less aggressive
Dumped her - quit showing up (alleged)

This is the best case scenario for Ryan R ... There will likely be more piling on tomorrow night.

I will admit, I was totally turned off by Ryan to start and finding out he was a basement dweller did not add to his charm one bit.  But when Jacklyn said she had a crush on him and things started to turn around for them, I tried to revise my opinion of him and keep and open mind.  But once they had sex and he made those, what I consider to be horrible, deal breaker, unforgivable comments about Jacklyn and sex, he totally lost me.  Had I been her and knew what he said, I would have walked right then.  No gentleman speaks of a woman he has any respect for in such a disrespectful manner, let alone his own wife. It reflected very badly on him and made my heart go out to Jacklyn.  Ryan continues to refer to Jacklyn as a stranger and his mom as family on SM.  That does not sound like a man ready for any kind or level of commitment, let alone marriage.

ITA.
I thought it was odd how he commented about their sex life. That is so immature.

Jac should have ran from the alter the minute she saw him and wasn't attracted to him... The poor girl went against her initial gut feeling, ended up with a BAD-TEETH loser. I wish her well. She deserves much better. The only thing he has going for him is his height, but the rest of him is VERY undesirable on sooo many levels....

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitytvlover Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:08 pm

Nyc/lax said that Jaclyn was talked into saying yes after the six weeks when she didnt want to stay together. I think they ended that day in January their relationship because he wouldn't spend any nights with her. Then the insider said Jacyln found out Ryan was having sex with someone else when he left her at night saying he was going to his mom's house.

The insider also said no one is together at the reunion.

Realitytvlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:37 pm

Ariela wrote:
WatcheronWall wrote:
Gentleman wrote:Let's see .... Ryan's attitude to Jaclyn.

Liked at first site
No friend Zone - He wanted more
Pleaded for more - smooth talked, candles with wedding date, etc
Got into her panties
Bragged to tv interview about Jac's love style
Said he wanted to be with his family when in mtg with her family
Wanted her to be less aggressive
Dumped her - quit showing up (alleged)

This is the best case scenario for Ryan R ... There will likely be more piling on tomorrow night.

I will admit, I was totally turned off by Ryan to start and finding out he was a basement dweller did not add to his charm one bit.  But when Jacklyn said she had a crush on him and things started to turn around for them, I tried to revise my opinion of him and keep and open mind.  But once they had sex and he made those, what I consider to be horrible, deal breaker, unforgivable comments about Jacklyn and sex, he totally lost me.  Had I been her and knew what he said, I would have walked right then.  No gentleman speaks of a woman he has any respect for in such a disrespectful manner, let alone his own wife. It reflected very badly on him and made my heart go out to Jacklyn.  Ryan continues to refer to Jacklyn as a stranger and his mom as family on SM.  That does not sound like a man ready for any kind or level of commitment, let alone marriage.

ITA.
I thought it was odd how he commented about their sex life. That is so immature.

Jac should have ran from the alter the minute she saw him and wasn't attracted to him... The poor girl went against her initial gut feeling, ended up with a BAD-TEETH loser. I wish her well. She deserves much better. The only thing he has going for him is his height, but the rest of him is VERY undesirable on sooo many levels....
Funny how you brought up the teeth. That was the FIRST thing I noticed on him. And I kept reverting my stare back to it. I think they are false teeth.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:40 pm

I think Ryan just wanted to get laid. Jac's intentions for sex seemed to be based on intimacy and using sex as an emotional bond. Ryan is a douche he just went about it in a more charming manner.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:59 pm

Please choose your words carefully. We do not need to be so specific or use language that is slang in nature.

Keep it classy and professional please. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayla Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Okay, this is kind of a long post LOL but I have just been thinking about it since the info came out.

First of all this post is prefaced on if RR didn't cheat and at least tried to stay with JM some nights (if he did both of those things, then yeah...everything is out the window) but I think their divorce actually makes the most sense out of all the couples. I actually don't think it is the experts fault either, I think it was kind of like a Monet situation where RR said what he wanted but didn't really know himself or what he really wanted. He even said JM was everything he asked for and you could tell he was struggling as to why he was not as into the marriage as he should be for a couple eps. I think, just from lack of social media (which has not been lacking for the other two guys) he is probably (of course prefaced on if he didn't cheat etc.) is a nice guy but thought that he wanted marriage and a certain type of partner (like JM) but it wasn't what he really wanted and she isn't what he wanted or could handle. What's really sad is even though the marriage didn't work out, there seemed to be a time on SM that they were genuinely friends and their interactions (while not always romantic) on the show were that they did at least really enjoy each other as friends. I know all of this process had to suck for JM though and she seems like a really nice person. I just kind of (without the cheating) feel bad for both of them with how it seemed to end. Their story (again without the cheating LOL) just seems more sad but realistic too in some ways.

Jayla

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:29 pm

Interview on how the interview process (aka vetting) takes place: http://www.etonline.com/tv/161274_inside_the_grueling_casting_process_for_married_at_first_sight/

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by radicalred Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:52 pm

Funny how you brought up the teeth. That was the FIRST thing I noticed on him. And I kept reverting my stare back to it. I think they are false teeth."

I don't think they're false teeth.  It looks like he had them either capped or had that bonding stuff put on them.  Could be he had a gap in his front teeth and the bonding was done to make them look more normal.  My daughter calls those "chiclet teeth".

Ryan seemed to enjoy the chase with Jaclyn.  He was all attracted to her and he lamented over and over how he was disappointed to be "in the friend zone", but as soon as she showed interest in him sexually, he lost interest.  I also think he wasn't ready for marriage or the possibility of becoming a father.  He almost jumped out of his skin when Jaclyn mentioned how soon she wanted to have a baby.

radicalred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt