SELECT CONTENT

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Final rose Sun May 10, 2015 9:02 pm

I see joe is a racehorse owner, must be very wealthy or very poor. Now I understand why mini diva was saying he couldn't remain quiet during that weekend of the Kentucky derby.

Final rose

Back to top Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 10, 2015 9:06 pm

Horses--beautiful animals.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 5:24 pm

Joe Bailey
Joe Bailey (28, insurance agent from Columbia, Kentucky) 

“He is a good ol’ boy from Kentucky. He has a really slow, bluegrass drawl and charm as well as a nice Southern grin," says Harrison. "He is just off the farm and ready to settle down. I think it will depend on who the Bachelorette is and if she will be a good fit for him. And really the question for the girl will be, ‘Is this guy too good to be true?’ He says and does the right things and with the accent that is hard not to fall in love with, but is it for real?”
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/-the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-c1431040193589/photo-4-the-bachelorette-season-11-photo-1431040182933.html
interesting profile amongst 5 to watch from CH
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 11, 2015 6:01 pm

Southern men can be very charming.  In Joe's write-up he said he wishes he could have lunch with his Grandmother who recently passed because he misses her.  Sweet boy.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Joe-bachelorette
Hometown: Columbia, KY
Height: 6'2"
Tattoos: None
All-time favorite movies: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, The Blind Side, American Sniper
Biggest date fear: Awkward silence

What does being married mean to you?
It's a sacred bond between two life-long partners.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
Honestly that's too far ahead. I'm a man that takes life one day at a time. If you look too far into the future you'll ignore the present.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
Being able to donate money to my sister's mission trip this past summer.

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be?
It would be with my grandmother who just passed away this last December. Just because I miss her.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/11-bachelor-joe
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue May 12, 2015 3:39 pm

This bio photo does nothing for poor Joe. He look so much better in other photos and kinda looks like a troll doll in this unfortunate pic.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue May 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:This bio photo does nothing for poor Joe. He look so much better in other photos and kinda looks like a troll doll in this unfortunate pic.

Totally agree, he is quite the cutie in his other pics but this makes him look like a brunette Johnny Bravo - yuk!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Or a prototype for a younger Jack Nicholson's joker. no no

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Final rose Wed May 13, 2015 6:48 am

Poor joe looks really bad in this photo. I think it's the worst photo in group!!

Final rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 9:54 am

It was not a flattering photo of him. 
I've said it before, the person who does hair, makeup, wardrobe and profile photos is not working for the cast but against them.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Final rose Fri May 15, 2015 10:47 pm

After reading all the positive remarks from CH and RS am I the only that feels that we have joe all wrong????

Final rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Are you referring to his elimination order? 
I would never take anything that CH or RS says at face value. CH would say anything for the sake of the show.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
yrkiemommy
BowenAnderson
jojo47
dw_a_mom
KB_Mom