SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:38 pm

You all got me interested! Since I'm not watching the show I have no idea who Dr.Chris is (and if I would like him or not), but from the recent pics (except superman one) ... he seems so much better than my first impression. So far, Tanner, Ben Z. and mr. Cupcake get my vote for the photo-profile look.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by megaa Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:25 am

MiniDiva wrote:IA, Doc Chris has endearing qualities and I look forward to getting to know him better.  He gets more spotlight in NYC next week with his Aladdin date.  Can't wait to see his "moves".

Oh my gosh did he ever make me laugh. I loved his enthusiasm on stage. "I don't think he's mocking it. He just doesn't know what he's doing." Haha, but he has a lot of heart doing it. I think I love Cupcake more & more.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:39 am

megaa wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:IA, Doc Chris has endearing qualities and I look forward to getting to know him better.  He gets more spotlight in NYC next week with his Aladdin date.  Can't wait to see his "moves".

Oh my gosh did he ever make me laugh. I loved his enthusiasm on stage. "I don't think he's mocking it. He just doesn't know what he's doing." Haha, but he has a lot of heart doing it. I think I love Cupcake more & more.

yes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:40 am

Agree the doc was cute and endearing, but Kaitlyn is not into him. She did not go in for the kisses...he initiated. She also turned several times so he got cheek rather than lips. Too bad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:56 am

IA, Sprite. Kaitlyn is not into Dr. C. He posted this on his IG... seems he is witty by playing on the "whole new world" Aladdin song.
@chrisstrandburg She showed me a whole new world 3h

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 11352131_405144683020623_68161654_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:53 am

His edit is interesting. We hardly saw him leading up to that date. Reminded me of ChrisS. I wonder how the rest of the season will play out for him.

He had fun on his date, but IA with the others, there wasn't anything happening there between the two of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:42 am

Although imo Ian's singing was better, Chris was chosen for the 2 second stand there Alladin performance. The "casting " people commented that Cupcake was "really concentrating" and I think that is why he was chosen. Not sure what it all means but possibly setting up the sincere, there for the right reasons, gives 100% to his pursuit of K, then gets heartbroken (crying s\c) edit as possible next Bach.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:13 am

IA KB Mom- that crying s/cap reminds me of too many former leads. Ali in particular.

Dr Chris seems like a sweet genuine guy. I have no problem with him being the lead. There are several good choices this season IMO and I think he has as good a shot as anyone else. The edit going forward should tell us more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:52 pm

OMG IM DYING.

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/608350625026285568

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:56 pm

^ Chris has a very quirky sense of humor. Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 3806527698 He makes fun of himself and it is actually sweet to see. He is different in that sense from the other guys on the show. He does seem to get a lot of ITM time and has been on a lot of group dates. The most?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Some more of Chris's humor and poking fun. He and Ben H seem to have a bromance brewing on SM.  giggling

@chrisstrandburg I can only imagine how good @higgins.ben would have made this look
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 11379021_398507997022469_1216707212_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:19 pm

I thought that's what Kaitlyn was saying, too. Bite my nail, haha "Do you like the feeling?" I can't. I adore him. I think he's the type of guy who just tries to make everyone happy and everything alright.

I love that. Chris looked cute in costume.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan