SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:16 pm

Nick says thank goodness for that, too, I bet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There have been cryptic tweets for a month or so. He has always supported Kaitlyn. There is a recap of tweets in his fan sleuthing thread.

I think, they were friends, or forming a relationship soon after her elimination aired.  Then the possibility of her being the 'tte got in the way. He tweeted "pins and needles" while waiting for the 'ette decision. There is a vid some of the former contestants were on where they were asked who they wanted to be the ette, Britt or Kaitlyn, Nick's response was selfishly he wanted Britt to be the 'ette, probably meaning so he could date Kaitlyn. When they announced two ett's he tweeted :/.

Once it was decided she was the 'ette I think that's when he either contacted them and told them he wanted to go after the girl. If she wasn't going to be the 'ette then they could have been a normal couple getting to know each other.

The contestants were already chosen by that time.

We're pretty sure he was in L.A, this was before the spoiler came out that he was in NYC. Then the spoiler came out he was at the rap session with Sharleen and Ashley.

I think, he talked to Kaitlyn after the rap session about coming on as a contestant, she probably didn't know he was coming. Maybe she invited him to the cocktail party, Jillian did the same with Ed, however Nick probably asked before hand to get on the show.

We know previous contestants make a return appearance, IMO those are all part of the script. In Nick's case, I think there was a mutual interest before she was chosen as the 'ette. MF saw this golden opportunity and went with it.

These are just my opinions from what has been sleuthed the last month or so. Others can CMIIW as I'm just going by memory.

I remember there was also Nick and one of Kaitlyn's guy friends from BC following each other, I remember because at the time I mentioned it was weird especially considering he wasn't following a lot of bachelor alumni.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:26 pm

jen689 wrote:By episode 5 Kaitlyn already has a good idea of what guys she is attracted to. If they're not any strong contenders why not bring Nick in to the mix to add drama and to see if he has a better connection with Kaitlyn than the rest.  We know Nick isn't a fan of group dates.  By joining the cast in episode 5 he'll probably have at least one individual date and at the most two group dates before hometowns.  Nick's probably relieved about JMO

definitely and if nick and kaitlyn have met already and were interested in each other it also prolly makes sense to allow time for the other relationships to gain some traction

if nick and kaitlyn started "talking" once she was eliminated and even met --- then she likely had the possibility of something with him -- i'm really curious what her thought process was about going on the show ...i think based on the tweets things between them got very cryptic flirty around the time the WTA aired...i wonder if the uncertainty of her possibly going on the show made nick really get more invested in her as a potential match for him and whether he'd be missing his chance if he doesn't take it

alternatively as many ppl have pointed out as a problem with the 2 bachette scenario -- the casting wasn't done specifically for kaitlyn -- i think bringing in nick and letting brady leave is a way of evening things out a bit -- while the producers still get their high ratings show and drama
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:27 pm

sbolduc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:There have been cryptic tweets for a month or so. He has always supported Kaitlyn. There is a recap of tweets in his fan sleuthing thread.

I think, they were friends, or forming a relationship soon after her elimination aired.  Then the possibility of her being the 'tte got in the way. He tweeted "pins and needles" while waiting for the 'ette decision. There is a vid some of the former contestants were on where they were asked who they wanted to be the ette, Britt or Kaitlyn, Nick's response was selfishly he wanted Britt to be the 'ette, probably meaning so he could date Kaitlyn. When they announced two ett's he tweeted :/.

Once it was decided she was the 'ette I think that's when he either contacted them and told them he wanted to go after the girl. If she wasn't going to be the 'ette then they could have been a normal couple getting to know each other.

The contestants were already chosen by that time.

We're pretty sure he was in L.A, this was before the spoiler came out that he was in NYC. Then the spoiler came out he was at the rap session with Sharleen and Ashley.

I think, he talked to Kaitlyn after the rap session about coming on as a contestant, she probably didn't know he was coming. Maybe she invited him to the cocktail party, Jillian did the same with Ed, however Nick probably asked before hand to get on the show.

We know previous contestants make a return appearance, IMO those are all part of the script. In Nick's case, I think there was a mutual interest before she was chosen as the 'ette. MF saw this golden opportunity and went with it.

These are just my opinions from what has been sleuthed the last month or so. Others can CMIIW as I'm just going by memory.

I remember there was also Nick and one of Kaitlyn's guy friends from BC following each other, I remember because at the time I mentioned it was weird especially considering he wasn't following a lot of bachelor alumni.
from british columbia? hmm interesting that is very curious...maybe both of them were livetweeting at the same time and found each other's tweets funny?? where was kaitlyn after the show finished filming for TB? was she in vancity?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:33 pm

KB_Mom wrote:By starting in episode 4, he missed the dreaded sumo wrestling date. laugh out loud

laugh out loud if you thought he hated the mime date then I shudder his reaction to the Sumo Wrestling cantstopl
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:33 pm

Yes, sbolduc! They guy from BC I believe was her hair stylist IIRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:43 pm

So there hasn't been any Nick sightings this weekend or really since the group date? Other than those couple hours where he was tweeting/favouriting tweets, has he added people on twitter/IG or been liking things on IG/twitter. It doesn't look like it on twitter but unsure about IG, as it is more real time and I don't really check that frequently...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:46 pm

sbolduc wrote:So there hasn't been any Nick sightings this weekend or really since the group date? Other than those couple hours where he was tweeting/favouriting tweets, has he added people on twitter/IG or been liking things on IG/twitter. It doesn't look like it on twitter but unsure about IG, as it is more real time and I don't really check that frequently...

last SM I've seen from twitter/instagram is the tweet regarding mayonnaise from Friday. not sure what that means.....a)he's not on the show b) he is on show but he or someone tweeted for him to distract from RS post

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:48 pm

Someone commented on RS site that she lives in\near San Antonio and is going to stalk go and try to see filming.  She said she would tweet if she got any pics and gave her twitter  address.  So I am now following her on twitter to see if she comes up with any news. :detective

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:50 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Someone commented on RS site that she lives in\near San Antonio and is going to stalk go and try to see filming.  She said she would tweet if she got any pics and gave her twitter  address.  So I am now following her on twitter to see if she comes up with any news. :detective
yes
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:55 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Someone commented on RS site that she lives in\near San Antonio and is going to stalk go and try to see filming.  She said she would tweet if she got any pics and gave her twitter  address.  So I am now following her on twitter to see if she comes up with any news. :detective

bacheloretteandy - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 1710264613 yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes, sbolduc! They guy from BC I believe was her hair stylist IIRC.

Nick and Carson Drake follow each other (sometime in March)
https://ca.linkedin.com/pub/carson-drake/75/162/18

7 months ago Kaitlyn posted this #cactusclub
http://websta.me/p/798616983846271237_28304109

I think the possibility exists that Nick has not been "allowed" to meet Kaitlyn or just decided to wait until ATFR.  He may not have known she would be F3 - only suspected as viewers did - or wanted to watch how she handled everything to the end.
TPTB likely already made the Bette offer a real possibility before Nick decided to take a chance to let her know he wanted to date her.  Everything pointed to Britt being the next Bette for the longest time including CH's public adoration of her for the role.   Even RS was full on cheerleading.
I think Nick also wanted to see how Kaitlyn would handle WTA.  After all, he already had experienced a Bette who's demeanor was blindsiding at a late date.  Seeing how diplomatically Kaitlyn handled herself at WTA could have been the last piece for Nick but by then she was already starting her photo shoot campaign. 

IMO he may have followed K's friend (who may have been a former employer based on the above links) so that he could DM him perhaps so he could send a gift to Kaitlyn to a public address. Just a possible explanation for the follow.   Smiley  It is something that fits with his MO from last season. 

Well, at least we have something to slueth while waiting for more spoilers giggling

Last edited by notarose on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg