SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 36 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Is Alberskee Joshua's last name?

We don't know his last name yet, @alberskee is his IG account though.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Do we know for sure how many guys are left? The episode before HTD's is usually 6, correct? Are we down to 6?

Those we are pretty confident are still there: Nick, Jared, Shawn, Ben H, Joe, Joshua, Chris. But that is 7.
Can someone help me out please?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:Do we know for sure how many guys are left? The episode before HTD's is usually 6, correct? Are we down to 6?

Those we are pretty confident are still there:  Nick, Jared, Shawn, Ben H, Joe, Joshua, Chris. But that is 7.

Joshua followed some of the guys on IG.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Has anyone figured out who the "mystery man" in NY - hugging Kaitlyn - is ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by KDizzle Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Hi All-

As Corey's friend, the 'NYC Guy' is not him. Hope that helps!

KDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Do we know for sure how many guys are left? The episode before HTD's is usually 6, correct? Are we down to 6?

Those we are pretty confident are still there:  Nick, Jared, Shawn, Ben H, Joe, Joshua, Chris. But that is 7.

Joshua followed some of the guys on IG.

Yea, I realized that after I asked.

So the above minus Joshua are probably the top 6???

Wow, it is beyond amazing that you guys found all that out!!!! clapping!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:24 pm

CHO wrote:Has anyone figured out who the "mystery man" in NY - hugging Kaitlyn - is ?

We're still missing 3 people (26 total for addition of Nick).

I wonder if NYC guy is Chris? I don't think its Joe based on the sideburn. Or mystery NY guy is mystery NY guy and he's still there.. just whoever we think is in F6 just hasn't gone on SM yet.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:04 am

wow It was great catching up in this thread! Thanks everyone! It felt like old time sleuthing in here! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:07 am

by KDizzle Yesterday at 10:03 pm

Hi All-

As Corey's friend, the 'NYC Guy' is not him. Hope that helps!

Can you confirm which Corey you are referring to? Thanks

GuardianAngel wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think in 2 pictures, NYC guy looks like Corey Stansell. Was he already gone then?

snipped
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Kaitly10

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 KAIT%20DATE%202_zps3jtobzpn

(pictures from other threads here)

pic snipped from his thread

IA I think it's him too!!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Coreys12

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:18 am

GA, Corey was in the rapping group date, he couldn't have been in the 1 on 1.

KDizzle is a friend of Corey Stansell.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:01 am

MiniDiva wrote:We know what Chris Harrison was up to today.   Wonder when the RC was and where?

Carr Golf Travel ‏@CarrGolfTravel  · 7h7 hours ago   Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown, Ireland  
Great days golf @PortmarnockGolf with Chris Harrison @HostofBachelor great day on #LinksGolfIreland
Portmarnock Golf Club 1894

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 CCQiJ4_W8AAaAEZ
MOT said the guys were at the Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel Dublin both yesterday and today.  I looked at both addy's on Google earth and they are very close together.  IMO, the dates will revolve around Dublin for this week.  I think that we should check into the Killarney area of Ireland for events, etc that were happening there the last week since that is where they were staying and wonder if other than Nick's date, they revolved around that area.

Here's a google earth pic of Dublin where the guys are staying for the second week and where Harrison was golfing.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 2015-012

Here's the google earth of Dublin and the hotel where the guys stayed at for the first week.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 2015-014

I am going to move this all into the twitter/media thread too for future reference.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:27 am

We know what Chris Harrison was up to Friday.

Carr Golf Travel ‏@CarrGolfTravel  · 18 hours ago   Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown, Ireland  
Great days golf @PortmarnockGolf with Chris Harrison @HostofBachelor great day on #LinksGolfIreland
Portmarnock Golf Club 1894

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 CCQiJ4_W8AAaAEZ
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins