SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:43 pm

I've got to say that if Nick really wanted a chance with Kaitlyn, he would wait until her b-ette relationship fizzles and then pursue her- he would have a better chance for a successful relationship. And having been through this process before, he would know that. So I must disagree that the only reason he's doing this is for Kaitlyn. At the point he joined the show, he was one of about a dozen- long odds at best.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:46 pm

chasingpavements wrote: Whatever the reasons, Nick enjoyed his time on the show enough to go do it again. I really do like Nick and the fact that he doesn't care what other people think and he's kind of a hard-core romantic, but I get that those same qualities are going to rub other people the wrong way.

ITA with these statements CP -- I don't see Nick as flawless and able or even interested to be a picture of perfection for other people (maybe in the way whitney is) to me that is part of Nick's charm...that he'd rather go full force with his whole heart, fully authentically and not pretending/faking and crash and burn....rather than hold back and tip toe. He fully owns up to his actions and sometimes he proactively decides on them even if they might depict him in the wrong way. For instance, I think it was a self-aware decision that he made to simply not worry about what the guys were thinking/saying etc. during Andi's season -- He could have been much more calculated and measured with his actions and statements but he chose proactively not to be. Now, again I think time is a teacher and I do think the effect on his family and his public depiction will influence him going in this second round and I think it should. I think he also didn't have to be so overconfident last time and I hope he was not this time around either. I do imagine he'd apply the lessons he's learnt in the past. I do however see him as someone who knows that they do the show for good tv and they'll play with his edit and my impression is he doesn't seem to get bothered by it. He'll own up to his mistakes and will know that the people who truly matter will still be in his corner...

Last edited by emusha on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:57 pm

jcrbil wrote:I've got to say that if Nick really wanted a chance with Kaitlyn, he would wait until her b-ette relationship fizzles and then pursue her- he would have a better chance for a successful relationship.  And having been through this process before, he would know that.  So I must disagree that the only reason he's doing this is for Kaitlyn.  At the point he joined the show, he was one of about a dozen- long odds at best.

He doesn't believe that there is only one person in the world for everyone.  He said so on his first 1-1 last season. He also said you choose to enter a relationship and if you fall in love you do everything you can to make it work... unless it doesn't. 
I happen not to believe in "the one" either.  That  belief, and we all have our ways of perceiving , helped me through the grieving process in my early 20's.  It is, in my case, a family view.  Neither right nor wrong, it simply is. Because of that view which on film is verified to be his as well, why wouldn't he think that there could be someone with potential equal to his in winning her heart? And if that is the case, he certainly wouldn't leave his destinity to fate.  His chances are much better to enter the playing field than to sit back on the couch hoping her relationship at the end doesn't work out..

Despite his flaws, he's not docile.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:21 pm

jcrbil wrote:I've got to say that if Nick really wanted a chance with Kaitlyn, he would wait until her b-ette relationship fizzles and then pursue her- he would have a better chance for a successful relationship.  And having been through this process before, he would know that.  So I must disagree that the only reason he's doing this is for Kaitlyn.  At the point he joined the show, he was one of about a dozen- long odds at best.

He and K IMO met before and flirted with each other through SM . So why would he wait to see after the season is over and hope that K relationship would fizzle . That makes no sense to me. He is taking a risk to see where things might go with K and I for one think that it is very admirable about him. I do know you either hate or love Nick but I have followed him over a year now and he is not looking for fame .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:50 pm

I don't think Nick is with Élan. I was at Élan's apt. last night
Via Periscope, he was alone so it appeared, he could have 
been in a closet.took a tour of the whole place , pretty nice.
Over the week-end he was with Brooks via Snap chat. 
celebrating Drew's birthday, lots of familiar faces, Amy, 
Drew of course, Cathy Kelley, Élan. They were bowling
at Pico bowling alley. Didn't see Nick..

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:52 pm

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:BTW:  When by chance did Elan head back to California?

I ask as for all we know right now, Nick flew back to CA with him and is off the show.  If I remember right, Elan flew back a few days after the epi 6 RC.  Am I right or is there other thoughts?

100% positive Elan was in Santa Monica the morning of April 17th. 
He posted a Periscope vid.  Periscope vids cannot be pre-recorded.  Santa Monica landmarks appeared in the vid.  No doubt regarding Élan's whereabouts.

That evening he posted another from his "home".  He has since posted several others from his home including yesterday.  He is hosting a comedy event tonight.
I thought there was something about Elan being in Cali on the 13/14 which would of been before epi 7 was finished. If so, that would of been after the ID date for Nick in Dublin on the 6th. I am wondering if he actually didn't get a rose and Elan took him and maybe others back to Cali to keep up the illusion that Nick is still on the show, at least for HTD's anyways.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:16 pm

This has gone way off topic and therefore it is locked. Please continue Media IG Tweet Sleuthing here. All other discussion takes place in the appropriate threads such as General Discussion.

New Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins