SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:13 pm

sbolduc wrote:What are the list of potential contestants for the Final 4, sorry not caught up on who we know is home or not.
sara11 has been tracking their SM and she thinks the final 6 are Ben H, Nick, Shawn, Cory, Jared and Joe

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:15 pm

I hope Ben makes F4 now that my second fav Tanner is gone.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:17 pm

sbolduc wrote:What are the list of potential contestants for the Final 4, sorry not caught up on who we know is home or not.

Nick
Shawn
Jared
Joe
Ben
Chris
Mariachi guy
Ben H.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:20 pm

jen689 wrote:
sara11 has been tracking their SM and she thinks the final 6 are Ben H, Nick, Shawn, Cory, Jared and Joe

Didn't RS say the only guys he gave us who were on the San Antonio GD are JJ, Tanner and Nick? So Cory would've been eliminated in NYC? I swear someone on here said that this morning.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:26 pm

Yeah Corey is gone.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Didn't RS say the only guys he gave us who were on the San Antonio GD are JJ, Tanner and Nick? So Cory would've been eliminated in NYC? I swear someone on here said that this morning.
Cory Shivar, not Corey Stansell (who was eliminated in NYC) Smiley

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:27 pm

sara11 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Ah thanks!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:30 pm

hmmm really hard to tell at this point but...can see this F3
Jared
Shawn
Nick

feel like we still have too little info...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:32 pm

They need to stop casting multiple contestants with same first name. Trying to keep 25 straight in my mind is difficult enough. When there are multiple with same names, just gets me more confused. :crazed

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:30 pm

sara11 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
jen689 wrote:

But have we seen in Cory in any pics from dates? I think he was gone after one or two episodes.

ETA: Since, Mariachi guy AKA Joshua seems to be gone already, that leaves the following:

Nick
Shawn
Jared
Joe
Ben
Chris
Ben H.

One of them must be gone now too. I wish we knew who Chris was.

My F4 at the moment are Nick, Shawn, Jared and Joe.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:22 pm

^^Ben Zorn (Big Ben) has been eliminated we believe as he has started following other guys on IG.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:28 pm

Oh thanks! I guess we know who the F6 are then. :yes: Unless they all had access to their phones at some point.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123