SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:43 pm

When does HTD start filming? And when does it end?

california90

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:44 pm

I think it starts in about a week, per RS. Is it usually about a week, considering going to 4 different areas?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Ok so guessing its closer to May is when HTD RC will take place. Ugh...I can't wait that long laugh out loud.

I guess my F4 predictions at this point in time until I know more about Chris and Joe.. are Shawn, Ben H, Nick, and either Chris or Joe.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:11 pm

california90 wrote:Ok so guessing its closer to May is when HTD RC will take place. Ugh...I can't wait that long laugh out loud.

I guess my F4 predictions at this point in time until I know more about Chris and Joe.. are Shawn, Ben H, Nick, and either Chris or Joe.

i guess given the last RC was on Apr 10- ish (?), the HTD RC will be around 24 or 25. I am with you on the F4 prediction yes eventhough im still not sure about the 4th guy.. i can see Ben H , Nick and Shawn are going to have HTDs for some reasons :yes:. My wishful thinking is bc both Shawn and Ben are in the running for next TB they most likely get the HTD.. (leaving the Mariachi Guy as a sole candidate for F1) Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:19 pm

Which one is Mariachi Guy? Lol.

I think next bachelor is probably Shawn (F3). I think Ben H. might be F4 or F2. I think Nick is either F1 or F2.. unless TPTB want to save his soul and eliminate him at F4. When someone comes back, they never make it to HTD and Carly was close of one to see the Waddell's again. Thats why I'm a little unsure of where Nick really stands.

But I want to know more about Chris or Joe first to decide. They could be the true hidden F1

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Mura, mariachi guy is identified as Joshua who is eliminated, according to kaitlyn media thread p.35

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:28 am

^^ haha... thanks guys.... i referred to Nick as Mariachi guy bc he confirmed by RS to be the one and only serenade K in the balcony and assumed/sleuthed (?) here to get the GDR on that date. My bad.. laugh out loud

IA with you California. although i think Jared possibly will make it to HTD too.. i mean, he is hawt!! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:49 am

Chris was spotted in London when it was known the guys were already in Dublin.  It seems he is keeping a different schedule.  
Maybe Elan is handing out the date cards?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:51 am

notarose wrote:Chris was spotted in London when it was known the guys were already in Dublin.  It seems he is keeping a different schedule.  

cantstopl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:59 am

Today should have been a travel day. Probably somewhere close to Ireland.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:58 am

KB_Mom wrote:
notarose wrote:Chris was spotted in London when it was known the guys were already in Dublin.  It seems he is keeping a different schedule.  

cantstopl

or Jimmy Kimmel 2.0 ! lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:15 am

Beagle wrote:Today should have been a travel day. Probably somewhere close to Ireland.

My bet is London/Europe somewhere. Smiley

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123