SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 62 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:14 am

Here's the HTD filming schedule as I had it but may need to be revamped with GA's info.

Epi 8 HTD's
apr 17/18 travel back to USA
apr 19: HTD1
apr 20: travel
apr 21: HTD2
apr 22: travel
apr 23: HTD3
apr 24: travel
apr 25: HTD4
apr 26: travel
apr 27: RC 8

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:33 am

Didn't Kaitlyn's schedule differ calendar date wise because she spent week 6 in the U.S. instead of the usual overseas travel itinerary for that week? 8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 3806527698 I don't remember anymore... Info overload.
 Maybe her move to Ireland to begin epi 7 was the same as previous as well as far as the calendar goes.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:44 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mindless wrote:They are really behind on filming if the HTD's last until next week. For the past two seasons they've had the last HTD on the 22nd, so today. This is very strange.
Actually looking back at past seasons, Bette 7, 8, 9 weren't done with HTD's till the 26/27 for the RC's and considering there was an extra day between epi 6/7 that is there, that makes sense with this HTD schedule.

ETA:

season 7

Epi 8
apr 19  travel back to the usa
apr 20 HTD1  Ben F. in california
apr 21 travel
apr 22  HTD 2  Constantine in Georgia
apr 23 travel
apr 24 HTD 3  J.P. Rosenbaum
apr 25 travel
apr 26 HTD 4  Ames
apr 26 RC #8

season 8

8th episode - Hometown Dates:
4/17: Travel
4/18: Travel
4/19: Travel
4/20: Chris Bukowski - Chicago, Illinois
4/21: Travel
4/22: Jef Holm - St. George, Utah
4/23: Travel
4/24: Arie Luyendyk, Jr. - Scottsdale, Arizona
4/25: Travel
4/26: Sean Lowe - McKinney, Texas
4/27: Rose Ceremony

season 9

epi 8
4/17/18 travel
4/19 HTD1
4/20 travel
4/21 HTD 2
4/22 travel
4/23 HTD3
4/24 travel
4/25 HTD4
4/26 RC 8

Where is that season 9 schedule from and is it confirmed? I was looking at this one in the archives: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1706-bachelorette-9-filming-schedule-no-discussion#490454
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:45 am

interesting theory from Kasha sounds feasible to me...

Kashathediva wrote:I am going to throw out the possibility that the FD week may have taken place in what we would normally think of the week for the HTD week. They did this the season they had 2 bachelors.
In a sense, Britt had a HTD week with Brady.

Kashathediva wrote:It was not combined. Rather they switched the two in the timeline. Where we normally had 4 HTD, they did 4 FD. Then the next week, there was 3 HTD in exchange for the 3 FD.Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:35 pm

emusha wrote:interesting theory from Kasha sounds feasible to me...

Kashathediva wrote:I am going to throw out the possibility that the FD week may have taken place in what we would normally think of the week for the HTD week. They did this the season they had 2  bachelors.
In a sense, Britt had a HTD week with  Brady.

Kashathediva wrote:It was not combined. Rather they switched the two in the timeline. Where we normally had 4 HTD, they did 4 FD. Then the next week, there was 3 HTD in exchange for the 3 FD.Smiley
So they would of done that in the USA/Canada?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:46 pm

I am not sure what you are asking. It was TB in USA during Byron's season. They switched up the episode weeks and filming. 
The FD's came first for 4 women. Then followed the HTD's for 3 women.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am going to throw out the possibility that the FD week may have taken place in what we would normally think of the week for the HTD week. They did this the season they had 2  bachelors.

Now there's an idea. If this were the case, it is possible that Nick (under the assumption he is in the F4) requested the change because he didn't want to put his family through another HTD unless he and Kaitlyn connected on the FD first. This could be what RS was alluding to when he said Nick had behaved like a little b*tch.  I think it would be reasonable under the circumstances to change it up, but it might make things more awkward and uncomfortable for Kaitlyn since people are more judgemental of women (as opposed to men) when it comes to multiple sex partners in the span of days. No judgement from me Kaitlyn, if that is what happened!

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:17 pm

No judgment from me either. I totally understand about test driving the car! giggling

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:42 pm

My problem with sex in the FS is that if an engagement is to follow I just feel having had multiple partners within 1 week followed by, perhaps HTDs in this case, then a proposal is just an awkward way to start a relationship that may end in marriage. If the order has been changed for Kaitlyn, there will be 4 FS dates instead of 3. That's a lot of miles! 

Test driving in multiple monogamous relationships, absolutely.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am not sure what you are asking. It was TB in USA during Byron's season. They switched up the episode weeks and filming. 
The FD's came first for 4 women. Then followed the HTD's for 3 women.
I am wondering if they did the FD's in USA, Mexico or Canada? I was trying to look at the film schedule and see if we could wrangle it a bit but with no info, hard to know what to do.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:44 pm

I really doubt Nick would ask for that. Don't forget the dates are pre-planned. If they were switched it was probably decided when they went with 2 Bachelorettes because it seems to be following Byron's season in a few ways.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:52 pm

whipsnapper wrote:

Now there's an idea. If this were the case, it is possible that Nick (under the assumption he is in the F4) requested the change because he didn't want to put his family through another HTD unless he and Kaitlyn connected on the FD first. This could be what RS was alluding to when he said Nick had behaved like a little b*tch.  I think it would be reasonable under the circumstances to change it up, but it might make things more awkward and uncomfortable for Kaitlyn since people are more judgemental of women (as opposed to men) when it comes to multiple sex partners in the span of days. No judgement from me Kaitlyn, if that is what happened!
I don't know if Nick has that much clout to get the schedule changed just for his family, somehow I doubt it. Usually if not always in these things, plans are made well in advance and not by a whim from a contestant that joined the season that's well under way.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 62 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123