SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 62 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 03, 2015 12:07 pm

I'm not sure how anyone that sees a HTD being filmed knows that the contestant is F3?

There are usually 4 HTD's. Anyone that follows the franchise would think they must be in the F4 if they had a HTD.

I apologize if I missed it along the way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun May 03, 2015 12:13 pm

I don't see Joe in the f3 but that could be just preference on my part. I wouldn't have picked Ben either but there's enough clues that he had at least a HTD. I think Shawn & Nick are the most likely to be in the f3 other than possibly Ben.

ITA GA. We don't even know that there were only 3 HTDs so how would people around town know that it's not f4?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 03, 2015 12:23 pm

there are two pieces of info coming from 1. serendipity11 a poster here and 2. from social media about shawn and ben that are clear spoilers if we choose to believe that Ben and Shawn disclosed much more information than they should have

Serendipity11 reported that Ben is said to have been in F3 -- the week we're in E9 matches up with the F3 timing - during E9 typically you get F3 vs. F4
the poster on social media said shawn if he's not gonna win will be the bachelor. 

Don't want to rehash the info we have but Joe could be F4 and sequestered this week or F3 and let go during RC this week
I also am starting to suspect that Nick is being given access of his phone -- his tweets don't make sense to me as stuff other ppl are tweeting anymore because the tweets are much more personal in the way that he used to post (letting his follower into what he's thinking)

I agree MD that ChrisStan's sm activity isn't strong enough to say he's off the show but it is something in the midst of no activity - to me it does make a statement. You're right -- tptb might be auditing it with his permission (we know from cody's contact that posted on this board that cody's had someone else posting for him during the show so they're def playing with sm this season) 

So pretty much we're at E10 this upcoming week (typically F2 week) and 

Chris Stan (questionable sm activity)
Nick (questionable sm activity)
Jared
Shawn
Ben 

are unaccounted for -- that's a lot of guys ...it's possible for us to slice the info we have in many different ways and the scenarios play out very differently
I guess I can admit that given all the information we've been given there are too many gaps to make sense of this puzzle at this moment...we need more info for any of the speculations to have grounds to stand on... no idea
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 03, 2015 12:34 pm

This is what I'm thinking.

Kaitlyn was spotted at Lax a couple of days ago. It's possible Chris was having his HTD?

Nick Shawn Ben Joe and Chris remaining. Apparently activity at the mansion but we don't' really know much more after that.

RC Joe eliminated and one more, maybe Ben. Only because I think Chris is F3 and future potential Bachelor. However they may be interchanged.

F3 to Mexico?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 03, 2015 12:36 pm

We did get info about Nick's HTD so that puts him at least f4 if we believe it.

Re: Shawn - nobody knows who will be the Bachelor at this time. He can be a contender and/or interested but that's it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 03, 2015 12:40 pm

blu just posted in Ben's thread, his IG reactivated as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 03, 2015 12:40 pm

I think there might've been 4 HTD's as usual and now they're filming FD's, because Nick's tweet from last night "Can't sleep. Won't sleep." could be alluding to that. Or not. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 12:42 pm

If Ben and Joe activate their account then Nick is in the final 2 and will win.  I won't/can't sleep to me means excited

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 03, 2015 12:44 pm

yup IA mindess. 4 htd's as speculated last week. Chris being the last one when Kaitlyn was spotted at Lax. There are a couple of days unaccounted for, so it might make sense that was his HTD.

So maybe both Joe and Ben eliminated and F3 to Mexico, or three eliminated, Joe Ben and ? and F2 go to Mexico.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 03, 2015 12:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is what I'm thinking.

Kaitlyn was spotted at Lax a couple of days ago. It's possible Chris was having his HTD?

Nick Shawn Ben Joe and Chris remaining. Apparently activity at the mansion but we don't' really know much more after that.

RC Joe eliminated and one more, maybe Ben. Only because I think Chris is F3 and future potential Bachelor. However they may be interchanged.

F3 to Mexico?

so are we saying there is an extra week added in for this season? that would be the way this could make sense i.e. outside of the typical timeline...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 03, 2015 12:54 pm

Why are Ben and Joe active at this point? Doesn't that give away/narrow the speculation on who may be left in a season that has been a tight seal? TPTB would have to approve their return to SM would it? 

Chris, Jared, Nick, Shawn - all possible

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 03, 2015 12:59 pm

IDK nr. It seems SM is not a definite clue any more and only confuses me more! laugh out loud

Maybe they think if they don't post, no one will know that they are deleting pics or favouriting other tweets. IDK!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 62 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123