SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 62 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 13, 2015 9:40 pm

sophienette wrote:
notarose wrote:
sophienette wrote:Question: IF we didnt (think we) know Nick, and looked at SM only, when would he have been out (i.e. active and tweeting)?

His first tweet was the day after the NYC rap date.

and  we have proof that he was on other dates after, right, like the balcony cowboy stuff?
Yea, we have proof of him being in San Antonio but no where else. Wonder if he maybe never even got to Ireland. If he did, then maybe the first contact was right with regards to him being eliminated in IReland. I think the info about his family travelling on the 27th could well of been for the niece's event. I am doubting that nick even had a htd now. Especially when we consider that Chris had one, so did Ben, I see Shawn B as having one too so Nick didn't maybe and all the stuff about Nick is all fluff that really has no bearing on the finale as he wasn`t even in the F3.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IrishGal Wed May 13, 2015 9:43 pm

Auntie, why would Kaitlyn accept him back into the group and then only keep him one or two episodes ? That just doesn't compute.

Last edited by IrishGal on Wed May 13, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 13, 2015 9:44 pm

AL, there was info that Nick was seen in Ireland

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 13, 2015 9:46 pm

KB_Mom wrote:AL, there was info that Nick was seen in Ireland

And in the pics of the RC in San Antonio it seemed like he had a rose already, so he must've gone to Ireland.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 13, 2015 9:47 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ No pics to prove Nick (or anyone else for that matter) made it past San Antonio but we did have an Irish source\poster who saw Kaitlyn and Nick walking around in Ireland with camera crew in tow. 

A member here, (can't remember who-sorry) interrogated  politely asked Irish source\poster for details but there weren't a lot of details.

I missed this about saw Nick and Kaitlyn walking around in Ireland! Wonder where I could find this.or any idea what date that was?
Thanks!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Aaaghh! Too much info floating around for me to remember. It was right after they left San Antonio\we found out they were in Ireland. Early April?  No idea what thread it is in. Maybe Nick sleuthing or fan thread or Kaitlyn season sleuthing thread.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 13, 2015 9:51 pm

remockered wrote:Wrong dates.   Film crew supposedly filming the weekend around the 19 th and the 28 th in or around Fort Wayne for Ben H.  Family supposedly flying out the 27 th for Nick.   If families flew out, crews could be doing backgroun photos.  Would not need any for Nick.  Personally, I do not think any hometowns were done in hometowns.  
Wasn`t Nick`s family traveling on the 27 have something to do with his neices event? If so, then the fact that they were traveling may not have anything to do with the bette after all. Therefore, maybe Nick has no HTD whatsoever?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 9:52 pm

I would be more interested in seeing the photo of San Antonio with Nick holding a rose. If anyone can find that and bring that forward that would be good. That would be definitive that he went to Ireland without going by a "source".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed May 13, 2015 9:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
remockered wrote:Wrong dates.   Film crew supposedly filming the weekend around the 19 th and the 28 th in or around Fort Wayne for Ben H.  Family supposedly flying out the 27 th for Nick.   If families flew out, crews could be doing backgroun photos.  Would not need any for Nick.  Personally, I do not think any hometowns were done in hometowns.  
Wasn`t Nick`s family traveling on the 27 have something to do with his neices event?  If so, then the fact that they were traveling may not have anything to do with the bette after all.  Therefore, maybe Nick has no HTD whatsoever?

It was his sister's event. And no I believe it was sleuthed to be in Milwaukee
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 13, 2015 9:58 pm

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
jello1592 wrote:

How do we know this isn't an old picture? I'm not ruling him out of F4 quite yet.
I can't neither.  Just don't know how it can be fine for Nick to have SM activity and still be on the show, yet when anyone else has any form of SM, it's cause they are eliminated.

IMO, Chris's HTD may very well of been the 21st of April.  If that's the case, IMO it definately doesn't eliminate him before HTD's and thus that pic may of been taken then IF it's a new one.  I am of the opinion that it is either from then or an old pic.

Again, if we were going by SM activity then Nick definately ISN'T the F1 cause there has been a lot of activity from him and we have no clarification of him even being on the show past San Antonio.

This is completely different from Nick's SM. This is a friend of Chris tagging him in a pic. I thought when you were speculating that Chris had a HTD in CA because of the pic of Kaitlyn at LAX. This pic was in Nashville. Doubt very much it was taken at his HTD in any case.  
I wasn't speculating ANYTHING, I was TOLD by a source that Chris had a htd and was the F1.

My point though....why exclude anyone else's SM activity and say they are home and choose to ignore anything to do with Nick's SM. IMO, the principals should apply to ALL of the guys.

Regarding the pic of Chris. I still think that it is an old pic and NOT a current one.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 13, 2015 9:58 pm

All I remember is the speculation of the position that both Nick & Shawn stood in the pic implied that Nick had a rose. I don't even remember the thread where this was sleuthed talkless of recollecting if Nick had a rose on his lapel  giggling I am of the opinion Nick went to Ireland though, TPTB would let him just for the sheer drama of it.

Auntie's Love, appreciate you questioning things though regardless of whether it's the popular opinion or not, it's keeping things interesting that's for sure yes

Last edited by mercieme on Wed May 13, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would be more interested in seeing the photo of San Antonio with Nick holding a rose. If anyone can find that and bring that forward that would be good. That would be definitive that he went to Ireland without going by a "source".

As I recall the pic being referred to was of the public RC.  The pic was blurry and at a great distance.  It was speculated that Nick & Shawn may have had roses prior to the ceremony based on where they were standing (to the side while other guys were on risers.)
Nothing was clearly visible. 

If where Shawn and Nick were standing was not conclusively an indication of having already been given a rose (1-1 Shawn; speculated Nick from GD) then it could be speculated neither had a rose coming into the ceremony. 
Note: only 2 guys.  Ben H had had a 1-1 as well but was not off the riser.  There were only 2 guys. Almost positive they were correctly identified.  Almost positive it was impossible to see if either had a tiny rose on their lapels giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 62 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 53 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123