SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:If memory serves right, Brooks did an interview prior to the show where he implied he would be on the show for a while. Implied (I don't remember the verbage but hearing him talk made me think that he knew that he would have a longer run than just episode 1). We have heard that contestants are either guaranteed a predetermined spot or at least a chance if tptb find them interesting enough.
Not sure if that is the case with Shawn (and Brooks then) but there is a possibility they both and others have.
Also, didn't Kaitlyn say that Nick left his job cmiiw in some interview ? I could have sworn I saw that. Perhaps Nick was also assured of something special. Or at the very least a chance.

Reading this reminds me of what happened with Chris Soules. When he was on DWTS they did a package on him and said it was his sisters that nominated him to be The Bachelor. His sister read part of the letter she submitted. I think it was required for Chris to do the Bachelorette in order for him to be the next Bachelor. The same could be said for Shawn, it's possible TP had their eye on him as the next lead and he had to do this season first, providing of course he's not the "chosen one". From the producers perspective I'm sure they have to do that with several contenders, the show must go on.

I remember there was a tweet from someone talking about Shawn from his hometown, that he was up for the lead if he wasn't the f1, was anymore ever disclosed from that?

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Wed May 27, 2015 10:10 pm

Someone posted that they didn't think Shawn was F1 because he has been looking sad lately. I haven't seen any pictures of him looking sad lately, did I miss something? no idea
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 27, 2015 10:14 pm

Sounds like a good case continues for either Shawn as SHV with F1 status or more TB brown nosing. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 27, 2015 10:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:If memory serves right, Brooks did an interview prior to the show where he implied he would be on the show for a while. Implied (I don't remember the verbage but hearing him talk made me think that he knew that he would have a longer run than just episode 1). We have heard that contestants are either guaranteed a predetermined spot or at least a chance if tptb find them interesting enough.
Not sure if that is the case with Shawn (and Brooks then) but there is a possibility they both and others have.
Also, didn't Kaitlyn say that Nick left his job cmiiw in some interview ? I could have sworn I saw that. Perhaps Nick was also assured of something special. Or at the very least a chance.

josh S/exotic dancer said they told him they want him there for long but he left night one and he was very upset about that
i think with shawn they must have made more than a verbal promise of some kind for him to quit his job esp since he has a friend ronnie who's been on the show and knows how things work and has friends who were on the show long etc.
nick - it's debatable whether they guaranteed him anything simply cos he wasn't guaranteed a spot anyways cos she didn't even know he was trying to get on and she could have said no to him coming on the show... no idea
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed May 27, 2015 11:02 pm

If they want Shawn for TB, I think it's a little strange that they didn't show his intro video or was mentioned on the 5 to watch. After the events this weekend I'm leaning more towards F1.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Nick left his job as in took time off. He didn't leave his job permanently that we know of.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu May 28, 2015 3:50 pm

Beagle wrote:If they want Shawn for TB, I think it's a little strange that they didn't show his intro video or was mentioned on the 5 to watch. After the events this weekend I'm leaning more towards F1.

Sorry, Beagle, I'm late to the party. What events this weekend?

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 28, 2015 9:16 pm

moonchild wrote:
Beagle wrote:If they want Shawn for TB, I think it's a little strange that they didn't show his intro video or was mentioned on the 5 to watch. After the events this weekend I'm leaning more towards F1.

Sorry, Beagle, I'm late to the party.  What events this weekend?

GA source confirming Shawn was in LAX on Thursday night. Kaitlyn snapchat pictures by a pool of what it looks like a SH. Girl in LA tweeting that she saw Kaitlyn in a blonde wig. Shawn identified on a flight back to Nashville at more or less the same time Kaitlyn resurfaced in Vancouver. A lot of circumstantial evidence that at least in my mind, is pointing to possible SH visit for them this weekend. JMO though. Have to keep our eyes opened to see if there's another coincidence as this one further down the road. We'll have to see what develops. Suspect
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 9:18 pm

yes Beagle. Nice summary. I need those once in awhile. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu May 28, 2015 9:45 pm

Beagle wrote:
moonchild wrote:

Sorry, Beagle, I'm late to the party.  What events this weekend?

GA source confirming Shawn was in LAX on Thursday night. Kaitlyn snapchat pictures by a pool of what it looks like a SH. Girl in LA tweeting that she saw Kaitlyn in a blonde wig. Shawn identified on a flight back to Nashville at more or less the same time Kaitlyn resurfaced in Vancouver. A lot of circumstantial evidence that at least in my mind, is pointing to possible SH visit for them this weekend. JMO though. Have to keep our eyes opened to see if there's another coincidence as this one further down the road. We'll have to see what develops. Suspect

Well, well, well!!!! Thanks so much, Beagle. I really appreciate it.

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 28, 2015 10:20 pm

Thanks Beagle. RS must be sweating bullets. There are alot of little tidbits for sure. And he read about all of them right here. As usual. :yes:
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 28, 2015 10:24 pm

Can we add that Nick was spotted in NY area on the weekend ? If last weekend was SF then that rules him out.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123