SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu May 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Yep!! Shawn and family are very pro-Kait, fav'ing things about her, following her and a Team Kaitlyn fan account, she teased him on Twitter when she was live tweeting, etc., lots of little things that can point to Shawn being f1. I do wonder if Steve is getting nervous.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 28, 2015 10:35 pm

Alanna wrote:Yep!! Shawn and family are very pro-Kait, fav'ing things about her, following her and a Team Kaitlyn fan account, she teased him on Twitter when she was live tweeting, etc., lots of little things that can point to Shawn being f1. I do wonder if Steve is getting nervous.

This is so interesting. Did not know this. SM is something to be watched. IMO ;) Maybe she is just dating him???
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 28, 2015 11:34 pm

I don't do SM (and every time I type SM something else comes into my mind...heh) so I have no clue about what's going on with Shawn and his family that way.  Can we document it in his thread? Smiley

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 28, 2015 11:47 pm

IG - I do believe a lot of the sm stuff is in Shawn's thread already. That with a whole lot of discussion.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 28, 2015 11:50 pm

Beagle wrote:
moonchild wrote:
Beagle wrote:If they want Shawn for TB, I think it's a little strange that they didn't show his intro video or was mentioned on the 5 to watch. After the events this weekend I'm leaning more towards F1.

Sorry, Beagle, I'm late to the party.  What events this weekend?

GA source confirming Shawn was in LAX on Thursday night. Kaitlyn snapchat pictures by a pool of what it looks like a SH. Girl in LA tweeting that she saw Kaitlyn in a blonde wig. Shawn identified on a flight back to Nashville at more or less the same time Kaitlyn resurfaced in Vancouver. A lot of circumstantial evidence that at least in my mind, is pointing to possible SH visit for them this weekend. JMO though. Have to keep our eyes opened to see if there's another coincidence as this one further down the road. We'll have to see what develops. Suspect
+ Nick pictured in NYC during memorial weekend also hanging with Sharleen and fiance at that time. Posted plane tweets friday prior to travel
+ Shawn in LA for 5-6 days back on flight to Nashville Tue/Wed (?) arrived in LA Thurs afternoon
+ K posted spanchat with temprature 25/82 morning of sat where she was when temp in LA was law 70ies. spotted in LA with blond wig in high traffic "Grove area" in late afternoon on Sat. K livetweeting in Eastern Time airing of Monday's show. (spec: back in VanCity Monday (?) and using Canadian cable timezone options.)

Gonna add this in clues as well Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:22 pm

From the wetpaint promo:

8 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 060315-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth

From my own slo-mo of the episode 1(b) season preview:

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:38 pm

After being wrong about Des' season, I'm a little skeptical about RS' spoilers.

I remember RS' Ali spoiler was a "Choose No one" scenario, then changed it to Roberto at the 11th hour, (right?)

I am remaining skeptical. It's a loopy season so far. From what I've seen thus far, I just can't see her not choosing SOMEONE. She is pretty giddy about her F2, if not F5-6.

Perhaps it's a Charlie O'Connell situation where he chose who to date IRL during ATFR. I think because of his antics during filming, Sarah had a hard time trusting him so he had something to prove to her post-filming.

Maybe Kaitlyn's pre-FS-hanky-pank brought on a similar situation. Or maybe one of the F2 have to make THEIR minds about being with Kaitlyn after what ensued?

Or maybe there is an F1 after all and everything else is a smokescreen.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:43 pm

It's alway good to keep the skeptical window open. No harm in that! That's what we do here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:47 pm

agentcurls wrote:After being wrong about Des' season, I'm a little skeptical about RS' spoilers.

I remember RS' Ali spoiler was a "Choose No one" scenario, then changed it to Roberto at the 11th hour, (right?)

I am remaining skeptical. It's a loopy season so far. From what I've seen thus far, I just can't see her not choosing SOMEONE. She is pretty giddy about her F2, if not F5-6.

Perhaps it's a Charlie O'Connell situation where he chose who to date IRL during ATFR. I think because of his antics during filming, Sarah had a hard time trusting him so he had something to prove to her post-filming.

Maybe Kaitlyn's pre-FS-hanky-pank brought on a similar situation. Or maybe one of the F2 have to make THEIR minds about being with Kaitlyn after what ensued?

Or maybe there is an F1 after all and everything else is a smokescreen.
I love that you're back heartbeat I think (?) I agree laugh out loud

It's hard to tell but she just doesn't SEEM like she chose no one to me. I feel like she's at least still dating one of them or one/both are trying to get her to date him/them.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:57 am

After the last episode I am joining the gang that wonders about the no one choice. Something huge must have gone down if she did not choose anyone at the end.
Her reaction to Nick and more importantly the way she pushed aside the others on all the dates that she had that week says a lot. They have all effectively been friend zoned in a matter of days. Which says that Nick was the front runner even before he actually moved into the Bachelor errr Pad.
If she did end up alone, Nick must not have closed the deal effectively by the end. This should be so interesting to uncover.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:01 am

nd4reality wrote:After the last episode I am joining the gang that wonders about the no one choice. Something huge must have gone down if she did not choose anyone at the end.
Her reaction to Nick and more importantly the way she pushed aside the others on all the dates that she had that week says a lot. They have all effectively been friend zoned in a matter of days. Which says that Nick was the front runner even before he actually moved into the Bachelor errr Pad.
If she did end up alone, Nick must not have closed the deal effectively by the end. This should be so interesting to uncover.
I don't know but I think this part of her latest blog really alludes to the existence of a f1:
I also just want people to know that this decision to bring Nick on the show was extremely difficult for me. I have talked to a lot of guys from previous seasons, and I would not have brought any of them on if they had just shown up. But Nick was different. And there was something in my heart that said "Kaitlyn, if a sliver of you believes he could be your husband, you might have to explore it." I knew I was going to take some heat for it, but I can't just do what America thinks is right; I have to do what Kaitlyn believes is right. After all, this is my forever. I hope people understand that. I went on The Bachelorette to find a lifelong partnership, and if that meant getting over some speed bumps to be happy forever, it was something I had to do. Isn't it okay for me to explore all options if this is truly about me finding my husband? If I end up with Nick at the end of this, it was the right call. And if I end up with someone else, that person will know that I explored all of my options and feelings and THEY are the one.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:16 am

She is talking  about her heart w.r.t Nick. Now I am curious to see how next weeks dates go.

But I agree it does seem like its either one way or the other.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
nannymargie
traveler90
OnePromise
nd4reality
Litta123