SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Dying2share Sun May 24, 2015 12:57 am

Thanks mms! Ya, Leduc is pretty small but it has really grown in the last few years. (Close to 30k now). Tons of new residential communities all over now and those who have lived there a long time are pretty tight.

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun May 24, 2015 12:58 am

Dying2share wrote:First time post but LONG time, diehard reader of your wonderful forum.

Just wanted to say I am from Vancouver, and I have family who live in Leduc.  (Mom and dad have friends of friends, that know Kaitlyn's mom and dad.......not much of a connection to help me in anyway, but kinda cool none the less)

I know it was really hot there today so maybe that is where the picture originated from.  (I feel she is definitely in Canada due to her reference of asking what the weather is like for the Americans)

I must say I hope Nick is with her, and was so excited when I saw his planes.  I have liked him from the beginning of Andi's season and absolutely hated the edit he was given (and how that edit could destroy his perception with the masses)

Anyways just my 2cents....back to reading! Smiley

welcomebanner Dying2share. Keep sharing.  :Nod:

I thought about Leduc but not sure about that pool/house being there. What do you think? I'm also not sure if the temp is a clue. When I'm in Canada I'm likely to use my weather.com app which will show it in Fahrenheit. Kaitlyn could do the same thing no matter where she is or she could be trying to throw people off if it is a SH visit.  

I'd like to think it's a SH visit because I'd love for RS to be wrong and also because it would be much nicer for a happy ending.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 24, 2015 12:59 am

Dying2share wrote:First time post but LONG time, diehard reader of your wonderful forum.

Just wanted to say I am from Vancouver, and I have family who live in Leduc.  (Mom and dad have friends of friends, that know Kaitlyn's mom and dad.......not much of a connection to help me in anyway, but kinda cool none the less)

I know it was really hot there today so maybe that is where the picture originated from.  (I feel she is definitely in Canada due to her reference of asking what the weather is like for the Americans)

I must say I hope Nick is with her, and was so excited when I saw his planes.  I have liked him from the beginning of Andi's season and absolutely hated the edit he was given (and how that edit could destroy his perception with the masses)

Anyways just my 2cents....back to reading! Smiley

starwelcome
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun May 24, 2015 12:59 am

Dying2share wrote:Thanks mms!  Ya, Leduc is pretty small but it has really grown in the last few years. (Close to 30k now). Tons of new residential communities all over now and those who have lived there a long time are pretty tight.
giggling Well the sleuther in me says that's still small enough to google earth search for the handful of pools in town.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 24, 2015 1:01 am

A question for our Canadian friends: Do many folks have outdoor in ground pools at their homes? I am from Pennsylvania originally and not too many folks did.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 24, 2015 1:01 am

Wow!  Great sleuthing.  Just caught up on the thread.   I actually see a man and, to me, he seems to have dark hair or a dark hat.  Smiley  Not sure if she is happily single and hanging with a "friend," has a final 1, or is dating both final men.  

One thing for sure this is going to be a very interesting season!  :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun May 24, 2015 1:10 am

pavalygurl wrote:A question for our Canadian friends:  Do many folks have outdoor in ground pools at their homes?  I am from Pennsylvania originally and not too many folks did.
There are quite a few in the nicer areas of Vancouver and more and more in the Okanagan where it gets quite hot but I don't think there are a lot in Alberta, not since I was last there anyways. Maybe our new poster with ties to Leduc will chime in.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 24, 2015 1:13 am

I lived in Spruce Grove which is West of Edmonton and I can't imagine having a pool that far north.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Sun May 24, 2015 1:21 am

Haven't figured out to reply to posts without doing a new one, sorry! (Feel free to help....laugh out loud)

It was 28 in Leduc today and was still around 21 just a few hours ago (7:30 their time). I think she wants us to think somewhere else, as no one (even me!), would think of Leduc being that hot, as it was really cold there not too long ago

Loved the Google earth idea mms!  Too funny, I was doing that before reading your post....good minds think alike!

Don't know their address but there is a pool a few houses down from a Bristowe address that I could uncover....

Last edited by Dying2share on Sun May 24, 2015 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 1:22 am

There are lots here in toronto which was 25 - 27 today

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun May 24, 2015 1:29 am

Dying2share wrote:Haven't figured out to reply to posts without doing a new one, sorry! (Feel free to help....laugh out loud)

It was 28 in Leduc today and was still around 21 just a few hours ago (7:30 their time). I think she wants us to think somewhere else, as no one (even me!), would think of Leduc being that hot, as it was really cold there not too long ago

Loved the Google earth idea mms!  Too funny, I was doing that before reading your post....good minds think alike!

Don't know their address but there is a pool a few houses down from a Bristowe address that I could uncover....
Dying2share, just click the quote button in the top right corner of the post you want to reply to. The post shows up in your reply box. Make sure your curser is at the end of the post. Sometimes it jumps in at the beginning rather than the end. Reply after the quotes. Cheers.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Sun May 24, 2015 1:31 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Dying2share wrote:Haven't figured out to reply to posts without doing a new one, sorry! (Feel free to help....laugh out loud)

Dying2share, just click the quote button in the top right corner of the post you want to reply to. The post shows up in your reply box. Make sure your curser is at the end of the post. Sometimes it jumps in at the beginning rather than the end. Reply after the quotes. Cheers.

Thanks!

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever